Sequel: Trade Mistakes
Status: Sequal? Or no?

Like a Fool

Chapter oo4

“Jimmy ask him whoever said I was nice.”

“Jimmy don’t!” He interjected as he opened his mouth.

“You really take the fun out of ignoring someone.” Zacky stated.

Matt just rolled his eyes as I started to struggle out of his grip. I knew he was going easy on me but I was grateful for it. When I was near freedom he snatched me back. I glared and grabbed my book. I was about to flip to ‘The Black Cat’ when I hear Zacky’s cat meow from the top of the stairs.

“Pluto!” I yelled and started to struggle harder so I could get to the kitty. Unfortunately he still wouldn’t let go! So I bit his shoulder.

“Ow!” He yelled and instantly let go of me. I ran up the stairs and scooped up the large black cat. He started to purr wildly.

“That really hurt! It’s already bruising!” He whined.

“Jimmy tell him to suck it up and grow a pair.”

“Oh thanks!” I sat down on the floor with Pluto in my lap. This cat absolutely loved me. He wouldn’t leave my side until I went home.

“Kitty!” Johnny ran over and tried to pet him but Pluto hissed. “Demon cat!”

Zacky walked over and tried to pet him but he hissed again. “Traitor!” He said snatching his hand back. “He’s never like this unless you’re around!”

“That’s because he loves me!” As if on cue he rubbed his face against mine and started to purr louder than ever.

“That cat has issues...” Jimmy said from the couch. I looked down to see him using my boobs as a pillow.

I started to laugh and Brian said “He’s a guy, what can you expect?”

“I’m jealous.” Jimmy whined.

“Excuse me?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“He gets very comfy pillows and all I have is this crappy couch.”

“Hey!” Zacky said.

“Can we not talk about my anatomy like their pillows please?” I tried to cover up but the cat was in the way.

“Well they’re kind of huge! It’s hard not to notice them...” Johnny said.

“Shut it short shit!”

“You’re shorter than me!”

“I’m a girl what’s your excuse?” I shot back.

“Back to boobs!” Zacky said interrupting us.

“No! Leave my boobs out of this!”

“But they look sooooo comfortable!!!” Brian said laughing.

I set the cat down and ran up the stairs. Talk about awkward...

*Matt’s POV*
“Why so quiet man?” Zacky asked after Cain left.

“It’s kind of weird talking about my best friend’s boobs.... I tend not to notice she isn’t a guy...”

“Better not let her hear that.” Johnny laughed.

“Not like that! I mean she acts like us and she’s the only girl I hang out with. Well that I don’t end up fucking that is.”

“Why not? She’s pretty hot!” Brian stated.

“She’s like a sister! Would you fuck your sister?!”

“Hell no, but she isn’t your sister. She’s someone you’ve know since kindergarten!”

“And there’s a difference?”

“Yes, it wouldn’t be incest.” Johnny said nodding.

“Oh hey look, a change of subject!” I said annoyed.

“Whatever man, all I’m saying is she isn’t going to stay single for long.” Brian said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him; she is just a friend...
♠ ♠ ♠
yet another chapter! Thank you to the two people who commented! Love you guys!