Drawing Reality.

The Undersea Punk Culture.

The next day came quickly. I woke up and did the morning routine which included coffee. When I saw the nicktoons. When I did Jimmy came up to me.

“So are you ready to send us back home now, you are no longer tired,” Jimmy said.

“Ah see that is where you’re wrong I am now sleepy,” I said sitting down.

“Stop being lazy,” Jimmy said.

SpongeBob slapped Jimmy, “Shut up Jimmy and let me be with my hero,” he said and turned to me, “Is that Starbucks good, I left for there this morning, and filled the coffee pot with it for you.”

“Thank you,” I said, “And yes it is good.”

“Yay!” SpongeBob screamed, but I didn’t notice he had MCR pins on and MCR tie.

“Um, I am probably going to sound like an idiot for asking this, but how does he have MCR buttons and ties,” I asked Patrick.

“Sea Topic, duh,” he said.

“Okay so there’s a MTVSea, and a Sea Topic,” I said.

“Yeah, there is a whole undersea punk culture you don’t even know about,”

“Ah,” I said.

“Yep,” Sandy said, “That band Taking Back Ocean is amazing.”

“You mean Taking Back Sunday,” I said, “Right?”

“No, that’s above sea, there is a band under sea called Taking Back Ocean,” SpongeBob said.

“Okay,” I said.

I saw Alicia come on the bus, since she flew out to this date.

“What the hell,” she said staring at the Nicktoons.

“Timmy,” I said.

“He got us from the internet,” he said.

“Okay…..,” she said.

“Hey baby,” said Mikey.

“Hey,” she said kissing him.

“You go out with that dork,” Sheen said, “Lose the zero, and get with the hero.”

“Hey don’t hit on her,” SpongeBob said, “They have a right to a happy marriage.”

“SpongeBob, you know, I am getting really sick of you really quick,” Sheen said.

“Whatever,” SpongeBob said,, “Mikey could kick you butt.”

“Why doesn’t he talk for his self then,” Sheen said.

“Cause I am talking for him,” SpongeBob said.

“You nag to the left you nag to the right,” I heard Timmy and Cosmo say.

“Folding and Hanging,” Carl said, “Folding and hanging, hanging and folding.”

I saw them dance around but then Carl and Timmy clashed together.

“Ouch,” I said.

This was a very interesting morning.
-------------------------
Thanks to EarlySunsets117 for giving me ideas for more chapters, because at one point these past few days I was having funny problems, but I think this is pretty funny.