Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Time.

Levi awoke again to an empty room- but yelling in the kitchen.

"Dude you gonna burn her apartment down!"
"No I'm- SHIT!" The fire alarm began to go off.

Levi groaned and got up from the couch, smelling the smoke emitting from the kitchen, and grabbing the fire extinguisher from the closet before making her way inside of the kitchen.

She didn't even open her eyes to look- she just opened the extinguisher, and sprayed it all over the place. The guys screamed like little girls when it sprayed them.

"Its out! Its out!" One of them yelled, Levi stopped spraying the extinguisher, and opened her eyes tiredly.
And they almost fell out of her skull when she saw the scene that unfolded in front of her.

Levi began laughing like a hyenia, and fell on the floor.
Four of the six in FTSK were covered in foam, two holding pans full of smoking pancakes and bacon, the other two holding their hands in front of their faces, or over their faces.

Kyle was balled up on the floor, looking like a giant snowball.
Levi hadn't realized she had sprayed that much until she saw Kent- he looked like a weird santa claus from the waist up.

Caleb and Marc came sprinting in from the living room, and had to skid to a stop to avoid hitting Levi's head since she was rolling around on the floor.

They began laughing loudly as well- so loudly in fact, Wonka ran out of his hiding place in the living room, and nestled himself under a pillow.
Caleb took out his phone, and snapped a few pictures.

Kent opened his eyes, making a weird looking frown, and his eyes shadowed by the foam over his eyes. Austin sighed loudly, and a bit of the foam flew off of his lips and onto the floor.

"This is so degrading." Johnathan huffed as he wiped the foam off of his face. Kyle stood, and revealed how little he had gotten on his front, a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Leeves!" He chirped happily. Opening his arms as he walked towards her. She didn't really see him.
"W-what?" She laughed, trying to calm herself down, Kyle leaned over her, and got on his knees next to her.

"Hey Leeves, gimme a hug!" He yelled gleefully, grabbing Levi in a hug, Levi screaming about how 'that shit is cold! That shit is fucking cold!"

She wrapped her arms around Kyle, unable to resist his cute charm, and laughed loudly-
but not loud enough to drown out her neighbors.

"Arrgggghh!" The woman screamed loudly, a thumping beginning.

All the laughter suddenly stopped in Levi's kitchen, and everyone looked up at once.
Very, very slowly.

"Faster!" The woman yelled again. Levi groaned from under Kyle, and put her head on his chest.
"My neighbors are constantly horny." She mumbled, making Kyle laugh, his chest vibrating from the sound.

"Okay... time to clear out!" Austin said, digging through the hallway closet, and finding the mop. He quickly began pounding the ceiling with it- the couple stopped abruptly upstairs.

"Uh- Hun? Why'd you stop?" The girl panted, the guy grumbling about how he couldn't do it if everybody was listening.

Levi's eyebrows shot up, and she looked up from Kyle's chest.
The couple was quiet.

"All these months and I've never been able to get them to shut up, and you hit the ceiling once, and they stop because everyone can hear." Levi chuckled. "Wow."
Austin laughed, and was about to put the mop back in the closet- until Levi made a sharp noise.

Austin didn't think it was human until he looked at Levi, and saw her with her index finger pointed at him.

"Uh-uh, no, you guys are cleaning that kitchen since you decided to almost burn my apartment down!" She snapped playfully, still under Kyle, her hair now covered in foam.

"Kyle! Let me up!" She giggled, now looking at Kyle. He shook his head like a child.
"Nope." He said, grinning at her. She smiled, and tried to push him off, only managing a few inches.

"Jesus, your heavy." She grumbled, a smirk plastered on her face.
Caleb watched the scene unfold, a small frown on his face.

Levi managed to roll Kyle over onto his back, basically wrestling him now. Kyle was laughing as she hit his chest and arms playfully, trying to get him to let go.
"I gotta go shower now Kyle! Let go!" She laughed as he began tickling her sides, him on top again.

Kyle paused, and gave her a mischivious look.
"Oh really?" He said seductivly- Levi's face lost a little bit of its smile, and her eyes got a little confused. "May I join you?" He joked.

"Sure." She said, a full fledged smile on her face. All of the guys in the room suddenly looked at them both. Kyle turned his head to the side a bit, a confused smile on his face.
"In your fantasies you can." She smirked.
Kyle made a fake sad face, and the rest of the guys laughed.

"Oh drat." Kyle said in his toddler voice, making Levi laugh as he got up. Her hair was pointing in all directions until she smoothed it down with a hand.
"But what about... or... but..?" Kyle begged, making a pouty face.

"But.. But... No." Levi chuckled, walking towards the closet. But not before slipping on a glob of foam. She screamed bloody murder as she fell, and landed with a sharp 'thud' on the hardwood floor. "Ohh... ouch." She groaned as all six boys rushed towards her at once, Caleb getting there first.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice dripping with concern. She opened an eye at him, a grin on her face. He smiled at her as he helped her up. "I'm fine Caleb." She looked down at herself. "I just really need a shower." She laughed. Caleb laughed with her, and helped her out of the foamy mess, grabbing a towel out of the closet for her, and wiping her face off with another.

She laughed, and took the towel he was wiping her face off with in her hand.
"Thank you Caleb," She said laughing as he pouted. "But I'm fine, I just need to clean off."
"Aw come on, just one more spot!" He laughed, licking his thumb, and wrapping an arm around Levi to keep her from running as she realized what he was about to do.
Her eyes turned into saucers.

"Oh shit! No Caleb!" She yelled as he reached towards her face with a spit covered thumb, she was holding it back with her own two hands.
He kept trying for a minute until she told him she would kick him in the balls.
He jumped off of her fairly quickly, and covered his 'area'.

"I'm so sorry Levi." He apologized with a sly grin on his face, making Levi laugh at him.
"Its okay Caleb." She laughed, patting him on the head as she walked by- having to reach on her tiptoes.

The boys cleaned as she took a shower. The door locked with a 'click' behind her.

...........

She shut off the water, all traces of foam gone from her skin, and a new flowery smell to her skin and hair.
One problem.

She'd forgotten to get her clothes out of her room, across the hall.
"Shit..." She muttered, looking around the bathroom for a spare change of clothes she could possibly find. She found nothing.

Levi took a long look at the bathroom door, debating weather or not she should run across the hall and hope for the best.
Or just ask someone to bring her some clothes... no.
Kyle would have a blast with that.

No, bad idea.
She sighed, and opened the door slowly and quietly, and peeked out into the hall.
It was quiet. Too quiet.
For the boys at least.

She shrugged it off, and looked towards her room. It looked empty.
She took a deep breath, and then darted across the hall, and into her room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Uh..." A voice said behind her. Levi's eyes grew wide, and she spun around.
Caleb was sitting on her bed, messing with her guitar, now staring at Levi.

"Shit." Levi whispered, tightening the towel around her as Caleb slapped a hand over his eyes.
"IamSOsorry!" He said so quickly Levi could barely understand. "I'll get out, I'm so sorry!" He apologized over and over. Levi swallowed hard, and moved over closer to the closet.

"Its okay Caleb, I usually change in the closet anyway. Just stay, you don't have to move." She said calmly, Caleb opening his fingers enough to let him see through one eye.
He didn't look Levi over, he looked at her face, and Levi noticed.

"I've got nosy neighbors. And no blinds." She explained as she entered the closet, and closed the door with a small smirk on her face.

Caleb laughed, and took his hand off his face, watching as the light turned on, and Levi's shadow formed in a crooked pattern from the shades.

"Well," He said, looking out the window, and spotting a pair of guys throwing their heads back, making frustrated gestures. Caleb frowned, and looked back at Levi's guitar. "I guess I'll just have to get you some."

Levi laughed. "No, Caleb, but thanks anyway." He couldn't resist looking back up at the closet.
He could see Levi's small shadow still, dressing herself.

He looked down again, feeling a little douchish. He knew he shouldn't do that.
But he did.

"So are you excited about the tour?" He asked, forcing himself to look down at the guitar. He heard Levi chuckle.
"Very much so. Yourself?" She asked, her shadow pulling on a shirt.

Damnit, stop that. Caleb snarled at himself.

"I can't wait." He said, a smile creeping onto his face. Don't look, don't look, don't look, don't-
He looked.

Damnit, Caleb. He growled at himself, shaking his head.
"So what are you doing with my guitar Mr. Caleb?" Levi asked, her shadow brushing her hair.

"Playing a song, tuning these poor little abused strings." Caleb chuckled, forcing himself to look back at the guitar. It was a deep blue, and huge.
A simply massive guitar.

"Oh please, I just haven't gotten around to changing them out in a while. Ya know?" She said, he could hear the smile on her face.
Caleb laughed, and shook his head.

"No, not really. I have to change mine out a lot." Caleb laughed as he saw Levi reach for the closet door.
He looked down.

He heard the door open, but he didn't hear Levi come out.

He took a peek at her closet, and saw her putting on her make up in the mirror she had set up on a small shelf next to her makeup, it was all stuffed into a plastic bag.

They were all ready to go for packing.
"Oh yeah, you play the guitar..." She said in a childish voice. Caleb laughed.
"Yep." He chirped at her, making her take a quick glance at him. "And Marc plays guitar, and Jonathan sings, and Kent plays his keys, and Kyle hits his drums, and Austin plays his bass..." Caleb smiled at her, making her roll her eyes at his smart-assed tone.

"Oh shut up, so I know nothing about your guy's music." She said, closing up her make up bag, and walking over to the bed, fully dressed . "Tell me about it." She smiled, flopping onto the bed next to him.
He smiled.

"Well...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy, :)
Do me a favor, and check out my other story A Blue Six String if you like VersaEmerge as much as I do. :)

Comment;; Subscribe;; TellAllYourFriendsAboutIt!