Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Bikini.

"Marc."
"Levi."
"Marc, your a liar."

Marc looked taken aback, suddenly looking at Levi. She looked at him, and shrugged, pointing at her laptop screen.
"It only takes about two days to get to Virginia Beach if you drive constantly. The bus driver has been driving for almost two days straight. And then he switched off." Levi pointed out, making Marc give her a weak smile.
"No it doesn't." Mark tried to lie. Levi glared.
"Google Maps don't lie hunny." She said.

"You wanted us to get here early you booger." Levi snapped playfully. Marc nodded, and she suddenly pushed him off of her bunk.
"Agh!" He yelped as he landed on the floor with a 'thunk'.

Levi leaned over, and peeked over the side, sending Marc a mischevious grin, making him grin back.
"You suck." Marc griped as he got up, the bus running over a pot hole- making him fall again.
Levi began to laugh as she closed her laptop, thinking.
"Marc?" She asked, sitting up in her bunk. She was the only one short enough to properly sit up in her bunk.

"Yeah Levi?" He said, sitting up on the floor, his curly hair bouncing around.
"Have you ever straightened your hair?" She asked, touching his hair. He looked up without moving his head.

"No... I don't plan on it either.." He said, pointing a finger at Levi as she opened her mouth to speak.
She frowned.

"Fine," She said, getting up, and walking over Marc. She saw Caleb's leg sticking out of Kent's bunk, where they had been talking quietly for the past twenty to thirty minutes. "I'll go bother somone else!" She chirped.

"Thank god!" Marc yelled sarcastically, making Levi chuckle as she skipped over Caleb's leg- both boys watching her as she went.
She noticed.

"What?" She asked, backtracking and standing in front of them. They looked at each other before Caleb pointed at her bright blue pants.

"Your blinding us." Kent said, looking at her shirt, and laughing.
It was a LiveLavaLive shirt that said: This is akward, but I like it.

She jumped suddenly, and the boys did too.
She laughed teasingly, and pointed at them. "Gotcha!" She giggled, smirking as she walked away.
Caleb's hand darted out and poked her side before she got very far though, making her squeal, and quickly cover her sides with her arms.

Johnathan had uncovered Levi's most sensitive tickle spots, her sides, feet, neck, and underarms.
And now all of the guys knew where to poke her when they wanted too, but most of the time it was her sides.

"No poking Levi!" Kent scolded Caleb as Levi opened her mouth to say somthing, he playfully punched Caleb's arm.

"Hey! You can't hit Caleb!" She scolded, making Kent pout.
Caleb stuck his tongue out at Kent- and Levi punched Caleb's arm.

"Hey! I thought you said no hitting Caleb!" Caleb whined, holding his arm for a moment, then opening his arms to Levi.
She leaned in a hugged him, but he pulled her into the bunk with them.
"Agh, Caleb. You perv." She said simply, draping her legs over Caleb's lap, and resting her back on the wooden back of the bunk.

"No, no, thats not me." He said as Kyle ran by, Austin trailing behind him yelling somthing about his vitaminwater.

"Leave the pervy-ness to Kyle and Austin." Caleb said, messing with Levi's shoes.
Kent watched Levi and Caleb talk, wondering why Caleb was being so open.

Levi laughed at Caleb's comment, and then went quiet.
"Lets go to the beach!" Levi shouted, throwing her hands up, forgetting there was a bunk above her head.
She banged her hands on the top of the bunk, and winced.

"Owie..." She gasped, Caleb looking concerned again. "Damn bunks."

"You really need to stop doing that." Caleb said, looking at her hands.
They were probably going to bruise.

"Yep." Levi said as Kyle, Marc, and Austin ran to the bunk.
"Beach! Beach!" They yelled, skidding to a stop in front of Kent's bunk.
"Beach!" Levi cheered with them.
Austin yelled from the front. "We have the thumbs up!"

The group cheered, and Levi yelled for the bathroom first, making Kyle whine.

"I wanted to go first!" He whined. Levi stuck her bottom lip out.
"Well I'm sorry Kyle, you'll just have to wait." She said, scooting off the bunk and going to get her suit out of her bag.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Levi was all ready to go, and was waiting in the front, reading the fmls on her iphone.
She laughed as she read one.
"Poor guy." She said aloud, still laughing, Caleb walked in as she did.
"Poor guy why?" He asked, his orange jacket catching Levi's eye.

I'll have to steal that sometime... She thought, smirking.
"This guy on FML decided it would be a great idea to go to the bathroom and dump the ash from his cig between his legs. Now he has a burn on his man parts." Levi said bluntly. Caleb cringed, and flopped down onto the couch next to her.

She scooted close enough for him to be able to read the FMLs, and he slung an arm around her shoulders.
She sniffed as he read.

"You smell good." She said, leaning over to sniff his jacket. He looked at her like she was crazy. "Clean good."

Caleb pretended to look offended.
"I'm never clean?" He said, placing a hand on his chest.
Levi smirked.
"Maybe. Lets get back to reading about everyone's miserable lives, hm?" She said.

Caleb chuckled and nodded his head.
They read until Kyle walked in and flopped onto the floor, just laying there.

"Hey Kyle." Levi said kicking him lightly. He picked a hand up, waved, and flopped it back down.
Levi chuckled, and Caleb just watched.

Marc and Kent ran in and tripped on Kyle, landing right on top of him.
Kyle yelped at the extra weight.

"Ouch..." Levi gasped, watching Kyle try to scramble up.

Austin ran in, and jumped over all of them, and Johnathan tripped, and fell on the pile of guys on the floor.

Levi exited the FML app, and snapped a picture.
"Oh..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously think the first version I wrote of this chapter was a lot better :/
But my computer didn't think so.
So Internet Explorer stopped working, and of course, the blue screen of death decided to have just wonderful timing. >:(
So yep.

I'm sorry guys, this is the crappy chapter. D:<