Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Sandcastle.

"You guys are crazy." Levi laughed as she lounged on the sand, catching up on her faded tan as the guys finished up shooting a YouTube video.
Caleb cracked a smile, and flopped down next to her in the sand.

Then Kyle ran up.

"Levi! Lets go make a sandcastle!" He chirped as he tried to pull Levi up.
Levi latched onto Caleb's arm, and refused to let go.
"No, Kyle!" She whined like a child. "I don't wanna make a sandcastle." Caleb laughed and latched onto her arm as well.

"I wanna hang out with Levi!" Caleb whined too, making Kyle's face flash with frustration.
"Go ask Marc, he might want to." Levi offered, holding out a Monster for Kyle.
Caleb knew it was payback for getting here early.

Kyle's face lit up at the sight of the Monster, snatching it, and running off to find Kyle.
Levi didn't move from her spot next to Caleb.

"Levi?" Caleb asked, feeling his insides squirm. He felt himself getting a little nervous.

"Hm?" She said, getting comfortable.
Caleb tried to focus on her face. She was only in a bikini.

"Comfortable?" He asked, forcing a small chuckle. Levi nodded, shocking Caleb.
"Yep." She just stated. "Do I need to move?" She asked, not looking up, her head still resting on his arm. Caleb thought for a moment.

"No, its fine." He said, trying his best to hide his nervousness.
She got comfortable, and relaxed on his arm. Caleb couldn't think straight, but tried to play it off.

He tried to relax.

"Caleb." Levi said, her voice making a small vibration through his arm. Caleb's head whipped towards the direction of her voice.

"Hm?" He said, responding a tad to quick.
"Relax, I'm not gonna suddenly bite you or anything." She said, peeking up at him for a second, making him chuckle.

He relaxed. Levi laughed as when she spotted Kyle dragging Marc along on the beach, Marc sending a glare her way, and flipping her off.
Levi send a smile his way, and Marc frowned at her.

Kent was being scolded by a lifegaurd for running over a little kids sandcastle- and Levi wasn't sure how much he was actually paying attention.

"Hey Caleb," Levi said, making Caleb look at her. "How much attention do you think Kent is giving to that lifegaurd? More to her boobs? Or more to her words? Or even with both?" She asked, pointing at Kent and the petite blonde gaurd.

He had to look down anyway.

"Well, knowing Kent, a little bit of both, but probably more on the boobs because he's just a guy, and thats what guys do." He said, chuckling a little.
Levi looked down at her own chest.

"I'll be sure to remember to avoid wearing low cut shirts." Levi laughed, making Caleb laugh too.
"Hey, I know he wouldn't do that to you." I'd kill him if he did. Caleb thought, hearing himself hiss a little in his head.

Levi laughed, and continued to watch the scene unfold, the lifegaurd finally catching on to Kent's staring.
She slapped him, and pointed to the parking lot off the beach where they were parked.

She looked furious.

Kent walked off the beach while his dignity was still intact.

Levi and Caleb laughed as Kent walked away. Austin and Johnathan were still messing around with the video camera, and taping some pretty odd stuff that would probably never end up on YouTube.

"So Caleb, twenty questions?" Levi asked suddenly, looking up at him. He looked down, and looked as if he was thinking.

"Okay." He said, sitting up. Levi sat up with him. "You start."

"Okay, what do you look for in a person?" Levi asked, looking up at Caleb.
He fidigited a little.

"I like to look for people who have a heart, you know? Don't think of themselves all of the time." He looked at Levi, who was still watching intently. "Nice people. People who have a sense of humor, but know when to be serious."

Levi looked at the ground, then back at Caleb.
"Your turn. Same question." He said, nodding his head at her. She sighed.

"Someone who's not an asshole. Who can control themselves when they need to, and just let go when they can. Somebody who can laugh at the simple things, who doesn't need material items to keep them happy." She said, looking distant.
Somthing was bothering her.

"Levi." Caleb said quietly. She glanced up. "Whats bothering you?"

She waited a minute, just thinking for a moment.
"I'm discribing my parents." She said so quietly, that Caleb had to strain to hear her.
"They were... amazing." She sighed. "At least my Dad was."

Caleb sat up more, and so did Levi, allowing Caleb to throw an arm over her shoulders.
"Why just your Dad? What about your Mom?" He asked, watching her think.

"My Dad... he was my best freind. Everything." She said, biting her lip. "Mom drank a little too much. She was still young. Had me young- didn't like me."
She looked at the water splashing up on the beach. "My Mom had me at eighteen, while my Dad was already thirty, and married- but no kids. So he divorced his first wife, and married my mother to help her."

Caleb listened.
"How did that happen? I mean, the age difference." Caleb asked tentitavly looking a little nervous.

Levi sighed.
"Mom had a fake id. She could easily pass as twenty-five." She sighed.

She suddenly stood.
"I'm going back to the bus."

And she just left him there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I. AM. SO. SORRY.

I've rewritten this chapter so many times, and everysinglefreaking time, Internet Explorer quits responding and loses EVERYTHING.
:(
comments?