Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Pillows.

Levi was walking back to the bus, her suit and hair still dry, not a drop of water on her. She didn't even have a hint of a tan on her skin yet.

And she was tearing up, ready to burst at the seams.

Dad, I miss you so much.

She began to run towards the bus, feeling eyes on her, looking her up and down.
She didn't care right now if some perv was checking her out, she wanted to get to the bus before the whole beach saw her crying her eyes out.

Levi ran as fast as her legs could carry her, feeling a tear run down her face, quickly wiping it away, and feeling the pavement under her flip flops. The bus came into veiw, not hard to spot, even from a block away.

She kept running, not hearing the car horns honking at her, warning her that she was in the street, in only a pair of beach shorts, flip flops, and a bikni top.

Levi rushed onto the bus, punching in the code, and rushing inside, slamming the door shut.
The bus driver had left as soon as they had parked, and locked the bus up.

Levi locked the door, and rushed to her bunk.
She tore her sunglasses off of her face, and sobbed loudly, taking a sharp breath.

Her body shook as she curled up on her bunk, clutching her pillow, and burying her face in it.

She shut her curtains, just to be sure.

I miss you.

.....


"Dad?" A thirteen year old Levi yelled, her voice echoing in the large home.
"What the fuck do you want?" A sneering voice drawled from the living room.

It was Holly.
Levi squirmed a little, spotting the bottle in her mother's hand.

Half full.

"My father." Levi snarled, aware of how bad her mother's aim was when she was intoxicated.

Holly frowned.
"Why don't you ever want me, huh?" She whined, standing up as the sound of a garage door opening came from outside. "Well? You little bitch!? Why not!?" She yelled, swinging the bottle around, the contents sloshing around and spilling on the white carpet.

Red wine.
Great.

"Hello?" A man yelled out as the front door slammed shut.
Levi ran past her mother, narrowly missing her hand, meant to come in contact with her face.

"Dad! Mom found the wine!" Levi yelled, quickly wrapping her arms around her tall father, and buring her face in his chest.

Her Dad wrapped his arms around Levi and hugged her tight.
"Go to your room, alright?" He whispered into her ear as her mother stumbled in, her expensive heels clacking on the tile kitchen floor.
"What the fuck?!" Her mother screeched, throwing the bottle to the floor, her green eyes flaring.

Levi cringed at the sound of her voice. Her father loosening his grip, and gently pushing her in the direction of the dining room so that she could go to her own room.

"No! I'm not done with her!" She slurred as Levi ran through the dining room, and upstairs into her room.

She blocked out her parent's screaming, and the crashing of glass bottles on the kitchen floor.

"You said you were clean Holly! You said you wouldn't touch another bottle! What the fuck happened to that?!"

Levi buried her head deeper into her pillows, and blocked out the sound of their fighting, sobbing and gasping.

An hour later, the fighting stopped, and she heard Holly's bedroom door slam shut, and the shower start.
Dad walked up the stairs.

"Poppy?" He said gently as he knocked on her door.
Levi made a small sound, and he slowly opened the door, and walked towards her bed.

"Poppy, I'm sorry." He apologized as Levi sat up on her bed, allowing her Dad to hug her.
Levi just cried and cried, leaving a large wet spot on her Dad's nice shirt.

"Dad, I should have told you, I'm sorry, she hides all of her stuff under my bathroom s-sink," Levi sobbed, he father letting out a frustrated sigh when she said it. "She told me not to tell you, I'm so s-sorry."

"Shhh, shhh, its okay. Its okay." He hushed. "Just please, tell me, please. Or else she won't get any better Poppy."

Levi sobbed some more, and hugged her father tight, listening to him hum her one of her favorite songs.

It was also one of his, and it was one of the songs that he would blast when they were in the car together, when he wasn't working.

"And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,
Little boy blue and the man on the moon.
When you comin' home?'
'Son, I don't know when, but we'll get together then.
You know we'll have a good time then.'

My son turned ten just the other day.
He said, 'Thanks for the ball, Dad. Come on, let's play.
Can you teach me to throw?'
I said, 'Not today. I got a lot to do.'
He said, 'That's okay.'
And then he walked away but the smile never dimmed and he said,
'You know, I'm gonna be like him, yeah.
You know I'm gonna be like him.'"

"Its okay Poppy." He said, letting go.
He wiped a tear away with his thumb.

"Go take a shower, I'll bring you somthing to eat, and you can go to bed. Okay?" He said, rubbing her back, Levi nodding, and wiping her face some more.

"I love you Poppy, you know that right?" Her Dad said quietly, looking Levi in the eyes.

Levi nodded, and sniffed.
"I love you too Dad." She said, hugging him again, and then leaving her room to shower.


She never knew she was going to lose her Dad.

Levi sobbed uncontrolably, crying loudly, and making the sounds of a terribly upset human being.
Those weird choking, but not choking, sobbing and gasping, and crying sounds.

Be quiet Levi. She thought. Someone will come looking for you soon. Be quiet.

She hushed herself, and tried to not cry as loud, curling up even more, and covering her eyes with her hands.

Hush yourself. Hush yourself. Hush yourself. Your okay. Your father is okay. Your mother is gone. Your okay. Hush, hush, hush.

She managed to calm her sobbing and choking enough to quiet herself down, and make her way to the bathroom.
Levi hesistated to look in the mirror, to look back at her left arm and find that one long scar Holly had left, meaning to leave her name on Levi forever when she was ten.

Levi's Dad had inturrupted her before she could finish.

She looked up, and found it.
It was hard to find if you didn't know it was there, but Levi could see it, plain as day when she looked in the mirror.

It was only a little darker than the rest of her skin, and it was around five and a half inches long, on the underside of her upper arm.

She shuttered, and looked at her face instead.

Her eyes looked like christmas.

Green and red.

She didn't hear the door of the bus open and close as she continued to look at her face, and she didn't hear the footsteps.

But she definitly saw the door to the bathroom open.

A peroxide blonde head poked in, looking surprised to find Levi there.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't-" He froze when he saw her eyes. She instantly looked away, and to the floor, beginning to rub her eyes.

"Levi? Are you okay?" He asked, with all sincerity in his voice, inching closer.

Levi sniffed, and hesitated. She shook her head no.

"No." Levi whispered, another tear running down her cheek. Kyle looked shocked.

He hesitated before placing his left hand on the small of her back, and then wrapping his arms around her.
Levi sobbed again, bringing her arms up, and allowing Kyle to just hold her.
He tucked his head between her neck and shoulder, holding her tight as she cried again.

They stood like that for a good fifteen minutes as she cried, Kyle gently rocking her back and forth, rubbing her back and sides, trying to comfort her.

He couldn't remember what came over him; but all of the sudden, he gently pressed his lips to her collarbone, feeling her freeze for a moment, before she relaxed, and flattened her hands against his chest, to slid them down and around to his hips.

Her touch sent chills down his spine as her fingers accidently brushed the skin under his shirt.

He kissed her again, but this time on her neck, sucking a little, feeling her breath in sharply, and lean her head over a little.
He kissed behind her ear, and she let out a short, and almost unnoticable moan.

He trailed his lips up her jaw, and kissed the corner of her mouth, her cheek still a little wet.
"Is this okay?" He whispered, his lips just hovering over hers. Her eyes were closed as he watched her nod.

He pressed his lips to hers, and she kissed back, sliding one of her hands up to his cheek, and just keeping it there, her fingers barely touching his skin.

He only just realized Levi wasn't wearing a shirt, but was still in her bikini top and shorts as he brought her as close as he could, he felt her slither her other hand up to the back of his head, entangling her fingers in his hair.

Kyle ran his tongue over her bottom lip, making Levi gasp, and kiss him again, just as he began to place kisses all over her jaw, and back down her neck, and behind her ear.

He kissed her between her collarbones, feeling her heart beat race for a moment underneath her skin. She kissed his forehead as he came back up to her lips.
Kyle licked her lip again, and this time, Levi let him in, and both fought for control, Levi and Kyle's tongue's battling for control.

By this time, Kyle had managed to push Levi up against the wall, and Levi was pressed completely up against him, not one bit of space between them.

Levi moaned into Kyle's mouth, making him smirk a little as he let his hands roam, Levi doing the same, sneaking her hands under his shirt, and basically tickling his sides.

He smiled into the kiss a few times, trying not to laugh as she tickled him, both still managing to kiss each other feircely.

The bathroom door suddenly flew open- Marc and Caleb yelling out in shock when they saw the two kissing each other.

"Oh shit! Sorry, sorry!" Marc yelled out, Caleb just standing there, watching the two jump, and turn to look at the two quickly as they untangled themselves from each other.

Marc had to grab Caleb and force him to turn and walk away from the scene- before he did anything he would regret.

Leaving Kyle and Levi to stand there akwardly.

"Well..." Kyle said, rubbing the back of his neck as Levi looked up at him.

Levi and Kyle stood there for a moment, before Levi got up on her tip toes, and brought a hand behind Kyle's neck, placing it over his own, and kissing him one more time.

Kyle had a slightly shocked look on his face before closing his eyes, and kissing her back once more.

She pulled back before the whole scenareo began again.
"We'll finish this later." She whispered against his lips, making him smirk, and rest his forehead against hers.

Levi walked out of the bathroom, a smile plastered on her face- and a small hickie on her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh....
whats Caleb gonna do?
a) flip shit and yell at Kyle.
b) act like its okay, but avoid Levi.
or c) act like its okay, but still talk to Levi.

VOTE!
or noooo updatttes!

P.S. check this out.