Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Warped.

Levi's apartment door slammed shut, and a couple in the apartment above grunted loudly.

As if Levi had disturbed them.
She doubted they ever even left their apartment to go to work. All they did was fuck, fuck, fuck.

"OH YES!"
"GO, GO, GO!"
"MORE! MORE!!! "

Levi grimaced, trying to block out the sound of the bed thumping against the wall above, and the yelling and moaning.

These are the times Levi would love to just go back in time and kiss whoever invented earplugs. And earbuds. Because normal headphones never do the trick.

Ever.

She quickly found her ipod, and shoved her headphones in her ears, turning the volume up all the way.

Silversun Pickups, Panic Switch replaced their terrible noise, and Levi went on her way. She walked over to her oom, and opened the door. Her can Wonka darted out, and greeted her with a soft mew and by getting his white hair all over her black pants.

"Well hello Mr. Wonka." She smiled, and picked the cat up, she could feel the purring erupting from his tiny frame.

"How was your day huh?" She asked, her earbuds still in her ears, Wonka simply nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck.

But he looked up at the ceiling, and then placed his tiny white head back in his spot. Levi laughed.

He didn't like the noise either.

"Well I'm sorry Mr. Wonka." She cooed, placing him on her bed. He slipped under her comforter, and curled up in a ball.

Levi smiled before heading off to the bathroom. Drop the Girl by Hit the Lights came on, and she began to sing along, not caring if the couple upstairs was disturbed.

"Drop the girl she's not worth the time
She's wasted on her back dragging other boys into her lies
You know she's no good for you
She'd sink lower than a body in the hudson could ever do.


Levi's head began to bob up and down as she dug her face wash out of her bathroom darwr, and a towl to wash her face.

Drop the girl she's only gunnin' for your heart
She's tried to leave you...
Cause she's all about trying to figure out the breakdown
Whoa…
And you know she'll turn her back on you,
She covers her tracks and buries the clues
She's only set out to burn you
And you know your better off so c'mon…


She had to pause to wash her face off, and get rid of the sticky feeling. But still hummed along.

"Drop the girl… Whooooa
She's the only reason she's got you believing it's love
Drop the girl… Whooooa
The bridge is fast and burning so set her down in flames and get up…"


She finished washing her face, and pulled out her makeup.

"Drop the girl you can taste it on her lips
What's she drinking, who she's been with
Yea she's so turned on (so turned on)
How everything's gone wrong
It's all her fault and you know
She'll turn her back on you
She covers her tracks and buries the clues
She's only set out to burn you
And you know your better off so c'mon…"


Somehow or another, she managed to apply her usual amount of black eyeliner, just enough to call attention to her green eyes, and light orange eyeshadow.
Her coverup was nearly non existent.

"DROP THE GIRL!

Throw your pride aside and show your friends some faith
Who's got your back when everything's starting to fall right apart again
Throw your pride aside and show your friends some faith
Who's got your back when everything's starting to fall right apart again…


She took a headphone out of her ear- the couple had stopped.
She continued to sing.

Drop the girl… Whooooa
She's the only reason she's got you believing it's love
Drop the girl… Whooooa
The bridge is fast and burning so set her down in flames and just
Drop the girl from the highest building
You can when you have to
You gotta seep through the skin
Drop the girl… Whooooa
The bridge is fast and burning so set her down in flames and just-"


The couple started again.

"MORE! MORE! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" The girl screamed, the bed sounded like it would break any second.

There was a loud bang, and the ceiling shook a bit.

Levi looked up, and looked shocked.

"What the..." She muttered, putting her things away.

"YES! YES! YEESSS!" The man grunted loudly, as if accomplishing somthing by breaking the bed.

There were some scuffle, and then Levi realized:
1: they broke their bed... again.
2: now they were on the floor.
3: She actually wanted to go back to work all of the sudden.

Levi grimaced, shoved both headphones back in her ears, and gave Wonka a quick goodbye before running out.
Headphones still in when she started the car.

"So, is there some event going on we don't know about or somting?" A young girl named Layne asked Levi.

Levi shrugged, and continued to doodle on the notepad meant for writing orders on. There were only two waitresses on duty at the time, and one cook in the back, probably looking at a Playboy during the lack of orders coming in.

"Humph..." Layne grunted, leaning on the counter, her chin propped up on her elbow.

Levi's phone began to vibrate on the counter, and she snatched in up.

"Its in the mail." Levi said bluntly into the phone, or completly monotone.

"Its Kelly." The girl on the other end snapped loudly.

Levi chuckled, and then greeted Kelly cheerily.
"Hah, I'm sorry Kells, now what you want?" Levi joked, still doodling detailed roses on her notepad.

"Well, I was wondering why you weren't at Warped...." Kelly muttered, but Levi couldn't really hear her- there was screaming in the background.

"What was that Kells? I can't- where the hell are you?" Levi snapped when Kelly screamed at someone for apparently "grabbing her ass".

"I'M AT WARPED!" She screamed, so loudly Layne heard her.
Layne suddenly gasped.

Levi's mouth fell open.
She'd bought tickets last month.
And mixed up the dates.

"Tell me this isn't happening." Levi said, her eyes wide open, mouth slack, and an overall look of shock on her features.

Layne looked the same.
Kind of.

"WHAT THE FUCK KELLY! YOUR TELLING ME THIS NOW?" Levi screamed into the phone, remembering how her tickets were sitting in the back pocket of her coach bag, waiting for the stub to be torn off, and the rest to be shoved into Levi's back pocket, and go along for the ride of excitment, music, and some possible crowd surfing.

But no.
They'd be sitting in the bottom of that bag.
Forever.

"What?! Fuck, did you forget?!" Kelly screamed back, Levi could hear music beginning to play.

Levi had abandoned her notepad as soon as she remembered her tickets, and was now digging through her purse.

Nothing.

She looked again.

"No fucking way." Levi muttered, ignoring Kelli's screaming over the phone. She'd left it on the counter.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Levi swore quietly, looking again.

Then it hit her.

Rayne.
Levi brought the purse up to her nose.

Abercrombie and Fitch perfume. All over the insides.

Levi didn't even own a t- shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch.

But Rayne had the whole fucking rainbow in Abercrombie and Fitch.
"That bitch." Levi whispered, furious, throwing her purse back undre the counter violently.

"Kelly, you better buy me a shit-load of stuff because that bitch Rayne stole my tickets!" Levi yelled into the phone, but Kelly wasn't listening.

Because All Time Low had already begun to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
:[
Aww, poor Levi.

Leave a comment. Even if this is a filler. :]]