Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

***.

Caleb had been avoiding Levi for a couple of days now, not sure if she had actually apologized, or if he had just been hearing things.

They were now in Atlanta, Levi relaxing and talking to Ziggy in the Merch tent while the guys played an acoustic set a ways across the lot.

"No, Zigg, your not supposed to be able to lick your elbow. Its just not possible." Levi laughed as Ziggy, yet again, attempted to lick his elbow, trying to prove Levi wrong and get his money back.

"It is possible! I could when I was four! I have a picture of it at home!" He whined, pouting as he tried to lick his elbow again.

"That wouldn't count anyway Ziggy. The money is mine." Levi chuckled evily as she pocketed the fifty he'd given her.
Ziggy pouted as a familiar face walked up to the tent, a smile plastered on her face.

Levi spotted her as she laughed at Ziggy.

"Skyler! Hey!" She greeted, a smile on her face. Skyler smiled back.

"Hey Levi, Hey Ziggy." Skyler said cheerily, standing a little akwardly in front of merch table.

"Come on back here, we don't bite. Thought you would have learned by now." Ziggy encouraged, waving her in. Skyler smiled, and squeezed between the tent and the table, plopping down in a seat next to Levi.

"So hows the past few days been for you Sky?" Ziggy asked, remembering how yesterday, Skyler had been M.I.A. due to her Hummer overheating on the highway.

"Pretty good. I just got here though." Skyler shrugged, looking around real quick.

"Looking for Kent?" Levi asked, a smirk on her face.
Skyler blushed, and shook her head too quickly.

"No." She muttered, looking down at her hands. "Of course not." She scoffed, just as the guys ran up behind them, Kent spotting Skyler's blonde and black haired head before anyone else's.

"Sky!" He shouted, making Skyler jump, and turn to look.

"Ken!" She laughed, her face turning a little pink.

"Oh man Sky, you've got a little sunburn there," Kent commented, tapping Skyler's nose. Skyler chuckled nervously.

Levi and Ziggy snorted. Skyler blushed a little more.

"Ah, I see." Kyle commented as he sat himself down on Levi, who groaned at the weight. He chuckled a little before continuing his sentence. "She's blushing Kenny!" He teased, Levi smacking his arm to make him shut up.

Skyler turned an even deeper red, and hid her face as Kent sat down across from her.

"Kyle, you think you would have learned by now," Levi groaned, squeezing herself out from under him as he grinned. "Your heavier than you look!" She laughed as she sat on his lap, his arms quickly encircling her waist.

She couldn't see him glare at Caleb, who was watching from under his dark Ray-Bans, a scowl on his face.

Caleb just watched them, not giving Kyle the honor of a reaction.
They'd been on edge with each other for days.

Kyle kissed Levi's shoulder, and she smiled as she talked with Marc, Kent, and Skyler, her hand trailing Kyle's arm.

Caleb gripped the arm of his chair, listening to Levi clap her flip flops against her foot.

"So listen," Johnathan said, noticing how Kyle and Caleb were glaring at each other. "There's a party on Maine's bus tonight, you guys wanna go? Sky? You wanna go?" He asked, leaning foward in his seat, and looking at everyone.

Levi looked up in intrest, the word party catching her attention.

Kyle looked up too, intrested at the sound of a party.

Levi was a party girl.
Kyle was a party guy.

Caleb knew that couldn't end well.

"Hell yeah!" Levi yelled, making the guys and Skyler laugh. "I'm twenty two years old, I can drink! I wanna party!" She laughed, a large smile on her face.

Kyle squeezed her waist and laughed.

"Hells, yeah." He laughed, a smile on his face.

Everyone looked at Skyler, who shrugged.
"I'm nineteen, I can't drink. Legally." She said, looking a little dissapointed. "And I have to drive." She said quietly, a small frown on her face.

"You don't have to drink Sky." Marc laughed, Skyler grinning and chuckling a little.

She thought for a moment.

"Okay, I'll go. But I won't be able to stay for very long, I've got to drive a little further than you guys do."

The guys cheered, Levi and Skyler laughing a little at their reaction.

"Ohhh, yeah. Can't wait to pack up now!" Ziggy said in a funny voice, making everyone laugh again.

"That reminds me..." Kyle said from behind Levi, who could feel his voice vibrate through his chest. "We've never seen Levi party before."

Everyone looked at Levi in intrest.

She grinned mischiviously.

"Well," She coughed. Kyle kissed the back of her neck. "Ask my friend Kelly and she won't shut up about it for hours."

As if rehersed, Kyle pulled Levi's phone out of her pocket, and Johnathan l grabbed Levi's arms as he began to go through her contacts, finding Kelly as Levi began to shout some very colorful words.

It rang for about a minute before a guy picked up.

"Hello?" He asked groggily, a girl in the background was asking who it was.

"Hi, this is Levi's boyfreind Kyle, may I speak to Kelly?" He said, acting as if Levi wasn't even struggling on top of him.

"Yeah, sure." The guy yawned, handing the phone to the girl next to him.

"This is Kelly." She grunted, the guy mumbling somthing about how he had to go.

"Hi, I'm Kyle, Kyle Burns. Levi's boyfreind." Kelly shot straight up in her bed, catching her sheets before they fell off of her.

"Oh?" Kelly said nervously. She knew Levi was dating Kyle, she just didn't think she would be talking to him anytime soon.

"I have a quest- OW! Johnathan! She just slapped me what the hell are you- okay, alright..." Kyle watched Ziggy and Johnathan wrestle Levi off of Kyle, and hold her between them, Ziggy holding her legs, and Johnathan holding her arms against her waist.

"I have a question referring to Levi's partying ablities?" Kyle asked, trying to sound formal, making everyone, excluding Levi and including Kelly, chuckle or giggle.

"Okay... what kind of question?" Kelly chuckled, watching her own boyfreind get dressed in front of her.

Or really, fiance.

"How hard can she really party? And do you usually end up being the designated driver?" He asked, Levi chuckling at the question.

He was going to be shocked at the answer.

Kelly laughed loudly, and told him how bad she could get, and how Levi was never ever on any circumstances the designated driver.

Kelly was straightedge, so she never drank. Period.

Kyle's face had pure shock.

"She parties hard." Kelly laughed. Kyle nodded his head.

"Wow, okay, thank you. Goodbye." He said, hanging up before Kelly could reply.

He looked at Levi, who had a promenant smirk on her face.

"Jesus woman! You are for damn sure not allowed to drink tonight!" He chuckled, watching Levi roll her eyes, and snatch her phone back from Kyle.

"Yeah, sure. Thats what Kelly tells me all the time." She scoffed, spotting somone familiar outside of the tent. "John will be the first to get hammered before me." She laughed, watching John and Pat mess around not to far from their tent.

Caleb watched nervously.

If Kyle hurts her, I'll kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the lack of updates guys. :(
I fucked up my hand. :/

I was having numbness in my right hand, so I went to the doctor, and she said:

"I think its time you took some time off from all of that typing, you might be developing carpal tunnel."

Mhmm....
So I'm wondering;
Why the hell didn't I get carpal tunnel during the school year in typing class, when we were fucking typing EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL YEAR LONG.

>:/
Hmmm...
Makes sense doesn't it?

Anyway, I apologize, and I'm still trying to rest my hand, so the updates will be coming a little less for the next few days. :(

I'm sad too. D: