Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Grey.

Levi rushed to pack the tent up, putting everything back in its place as soon as she was done with it, and taking down the tent in the middle of the very last set of the day.

Ziggy laughed at her excitment.

"Dude, Leeves, calm yourself." Ziggy laughed, watching Levi struggle with the screws in the tent.

Levi shot him a glare.

"Look I'll get the tent, you get the merch. Okay?" Ziggy laughed, standing up from the stack of shirts he was folding, and walking over to where Levi, where she was struggling with the tent.

"Thank you Zigg." She sighed, getting off her toes, and walking over to the stack of shirts and bracelets, the CDs and posters already stacked away somwhere.

Austin ran up, panting and shouting at the same time, yelling Levi and Ziggy's names.

Both Merch workers looked up, spotting Austin running around with Skyler on his back.

She was screaming loudly.

"Holey shit! Put me down! Put me down! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking shit!" She screamed, hitting Austin's back as he laughed. He set her down on the table, and Kent came running, simply scooping Skyler up next.

She glowed, hugging Kent as close as she could.

Levi smiled at the two, Kent chuckling as he pressed his cheek against Skyler's.

"Awww!" Levi cooed, giggling when both glared at her.

"Shut up." Both of them said at the same time, Kent gently putting Skyler down.

Kyle ran up next, snatching Austin's hat off his head as he jumped over the table, throwing his arms around Levi.

"Well hi!" Levi laughed as Kyle placed kisses on Levi's forehead, ending at the tip of her nose.

He buried his head in the crook of her neck, and she wrapped her arms around him, flipping Skyler and Kent off when they rolled their eyes at the couple.

"Hi." Kyle purred into her neck, making Levi laugh.

He suddenly looked up.

"Guess what?" He chirped, Ziggy going back to his work as Levi listened to Kyle.

"What?" Levi smiled, tickling Kyle a little to prod him along.

"No," He bit back a laugh, and hesitated a moment before saying anthing, not wanting to slip. "Guess. Now."

She frowned, and thought.

"Its party time?" She guessed, watching Kyle smirk.

"Ding! We have a winner!" Kyle cheered, making Levi giggle again. "And, Zigg and you can stop working now, we got it covered." He said, Ziggy cheering as he ran off towards the Maine bus.

Levi pecked Kyle on the lips.

"Hell yeah, lets go party!" She cheered, releasing herself from Kyle's grip, and running after Ziggy.

Kyle chuckled, and finished what Levi and Ziggy had started, Kent and Austin helping out.

Skyler ran off behind Levi and Ziggy.

<///>

Levi ran onto the bus, and ran straight into John Oh, a smile plastered on her face.

"Excited are we?" John asked, steadying Levi by the waist as he spun her around towards the inside of the bus, and away from the steep steps.

"Fuck yes!" Levi cheered, making John and several people around them laugh. "I haven't partied in weeks! Now where's the Grey Goose?" She asked excitedly.
John laughed.

She looked around, and frowned.

It was just the Maine guys.

"Everyone's still putting their tents up." Pat laughed, pointing his thumb outside.

Levi squirmed away from John, and looked outside.
Everyone was rushing to get their tents down, and get partying.

"Oh. So where did Ziggy go?" Skyler asked from the door, making everyone on the bus jump.

Garrett piped up.
"Probably to go change Leeve." He chuckled as Levi made a face, her mouth forming a small 'o'.

"Oh, okay. Well I think I'll be following his league. I'll see you guys later!" She chirped as she ran out of the bus, dragging Skyler with her, who shouted her own goodbyes.

Levi dragged Skyler to the FTSK bus, asking her her clothing sizes to make sure she could borrown some clothes from her.

Skyler protested, until Levi dragged her inside the bus, and threw a handful of clothes at her.

Skyler changed without anymore protest, and kept her own accessories, sitting on Levi's bunk, playing with her ring and camera while waiting on her.

Levi came out of the bathroom, looking much better than before. She spotted Skyler's ring and chuckled, causing Skyler to look up.

Levi held out her left hand and Skyler laughed.

They both had the same penny ring, on the same finger, in what looked like the same condition.

"Sweet, these are our bestie rings!" Levi chuckled, making Skyler giggle.

Levi walked to the front of the bus, and looked out the window, spotting the Maine bus filling up now that everyone was done packing up their tents.

"Time to party Skyler!" Levi shouted, running out of the bus, Skyler sprinting out behind her.

"Fuck yes!" She yelled as they ran to the Maine bus, running up the steps, and running into John again.

"Hey! Your here at the right time this time!" He greeted cheerfully, making the girls laugh.

"Yep, now tell me John Oh, where's that Grey Goose?" Levi asked, making John chuckle and point towards the 'mini bar' they had set up in the kitchen.

Levi wasted no time picking up a bottle, and taking an enormous swig, making Skyler laugh.

"Damn, you can drink." Skyler chuckled, watching Levi down another swig, not one trace of discomfort on her face as it went down.

"Oh, you haven't seen the half of it." Levi chuckled, swinging the bottle around, and walking towards a pink haired person, randomly talking to people she didn't know.

"Excuse me, Jeffree, correct?" Levi asked, Skyler standing in awe behind Levi, who slipped in a quick swig before the pink haired person looked at her.

He smiled.
"Of course, who else?" He said, flipping his hair as he spoke, Levi smiling the whole time, her pearly teeth gleaming.

"I'm Ophilia, but please, call me Levi. I just wanted to say I love you hair." She said sweetly, Jeffree playing wit his hair as she said it. He smiled at her.

"Thank you!" He cooed, throwing an arm around her. He spotted the ring on her right hand, and gasped.

"Holey fuck, I love your ring!" He gasped, grabbing her hand, and gawking at the alligator ring as Levi smiled at him.

"Thank you, I got it in Virginia Beach at this little boutique we found." Levi commented as Skyler talked up the other guy Jeffree hung out with.

His cousin, I believe. Levi thought, still smiling.

"Davy! Look at this bitch's ring! Its fucking gorgeous!" He yelled over the music Kennedy had just turned on, the bass so loud the floor vibrated.

Davy smirked, and looked at the ring, liking what he saw.
"Classy bitch." He said, a smile on his face.

"Oh ha ha." Austin said as he walked up, making the group laugh.

Levi recognized the song that was on, and laughed, excusing herself from the group.

She took a deep swig, and spotted Kyle's bright blond head, beginning to walk in that direction.

When she found him, he was talking to Alex Gaskarth, both exchanging puns and jokes, Levi walking up and poking Kyle's side.

He jumped and looked down to see who poked his side, smiling when he spotted Levi, and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Alex smirked his trademark smirk, and nodded to Levi, who nodded back, and snuck in a quick swig.

Kyle made a funny sound when he spotted what Levi was drinking.

"Holey shit Levi! Grey Goose1?" He exclaimed, leaning down, holding his own beer up as he read the label she held towards his face. "Jesus, I must be a wimp, I can't do any better than tequila." He huffed, kissing her temple before standing up straight again.

Levi laughed.
"Well, Kyle." She sighed, acting as if she was a professional at what she was talking about. Levi looked at the bottle she was drinking out of. "This was the first drink I ever drank, this exact brand actually. I was nineteen with legal cousins, who didn't think coaxing me into the strong drinks were a good idea."
She chuckled.

"Hell, they didn't even tell me what I was drinking until I said 'This shit fucking burns!'" She paused. "'I like it, what is this?'"

Kyle and Alex chuckled.

"Well, Alex, this is my girlfreind Levi, and also Ziggy's merch 'elp." He chuckled, pulling Levi in front of him, and wrapping his arms around her waist, protectively placing his head on hers.

He was telling Alex that she was his, with out Levi noticing.

Alex got the message when Kyle's smile faded into a frown a little at the sight of Alex's full on flirt smirk.

Alex dropped his smirk, and smiled sincerly.

"Nice to meet you Levi." He said, holding his hand out, Levi taking it with a smile and shaking it.

Kyle and Alex began talking again, just as Levi felt the urge to dance to the Cobra Starship song that was on.

She kissed Kyle's cheek, and told him she was going to go dance with Skyler for a little bit.

"I'll be out there in a few, k?" Kyle said, kissing her nose as she smiled at him.

"Okay." She shouted over the music as she walked away.

Kyle watched her walk away, Alex watching her too.

"Damn Kyle, why do you always get the ones who can drink the strong shit?" Alex whined as he playfully punched his freind's arm.

Kyle smiled, and punched his freind back.
"Nah, you just like the wimpy ones." Kyle shot back, a smirk on his face.

Alex laughed, and eyed a black and blonde haired girl not to far from where they were standing.

Kyle followed his gaze.
"Oh, yeah, thats Kent's don't touch it man." He chuckled, nodding towards the girl as she met up with Levi, both smiling and laughing as they dove into the group of dancing people.

"Damnit!" Alex chuckled as he looked back at Kyle. "But seriously man, where'd you meet Levi?" He asked, leaning back against the tiny counter.

"Dallas, she was working at Denny's when we were on break." Kyle said, looking as if he was reminiscing. "Yeah, we were there with a bunch of fans making the Awful Waffle, ya know?" He said, watching Alex nod. "And she tried it first. I shit you not."

Alex's eyebrows shot up as he let out a small chuckle.
"Jesus, I've tasted that thing before Kyle- its disgusting." He laughed, making Kyle chuckle.

"Yeah, well, we talked for a little while after that, and then left." Kyle said, moving his hands around. "We saw her again the next day at Starbucks, and she said she quit her job at Denny's and was going to a job interveiw at the same place we were having our Merch... person interveiws." He said, a smirk growning on her face.

"I think she thought we were stalking her or somthing." He chuckled. Alex chuckled too as he took a long drink of his beer.

"So she showed up, we hired her, hung out with her for like a week, and-" He threw his hands out, narrowly missing a few people. "We're dating." Kyle said, beaming.

Alex clapped Kyle's back.
"Well Burns. Use protection." He shouted quickly, running away as soon as Kyle realized what his freind just said, Alex laughing loudly as he ran.

Austin was dancing with Levi and Skyler, both legal drinkers getting buzzed.
Two guys pretty much danced up to Levi and Skyler, and began to dance with them, without introducing themselves.

Austin looked at them funny, then a flash of recognition showed on his face.

"Nate! Sean! They're taken!" Austin shouted, making the two girls laugh.

Levi took a long drink from the bottle of Grey Goose, catching the black haired one's attention.
"Damn!" He yelled, his own drink almost spilling over as he leaned in to look at the bottle Levi was holding.

All she could think was:
"Why the hell does everyone here freak out over a girl drinking fucking grey goose?"

"Yeah." She said, the sarcasim evident in her voice.

He held up his hands.
"I'm sorry, just surprised." He said, a small chuckle obvious in his voice. "You should meet our freind Sierra, she's not legal, but she can drink." He laughed, looking around.

Levi swallowed quickly, and looked up at him in surprise.

"Sierra Kusterbeck?" She shouted, making him look back at her.

"Yeah, VersaEmerge?" He checked, Levi nodding.

"I'm a fan, so trust me- I'll find her." Levi joked, the guy laughing a little.

"Hey Nate! I found the Grey Goose!" Levi watched as Sierra Kusterbeck ran up to 'Nate', proudly holding up a bottle of Grey Goose, the same brand as Levi's.

"Speaking of," Nate said, twirling Sierra around to face Levi, who held up her bottle, tapped it against Sierra's and took a swig.
Sierra looked confused.

"I'd like you to meet..."

He looked confused.
Levi helped him out.

"Ophilia, but call me Levi." She said, Nate nodding his head.

"Levi, a fellow Grey... Gooser." He said, Sierra tapping her drink against Levi's cheerfully, a smile on her face.

"Cheers my fellow Gooser!" She cheered, making Levi laugh before taking a long drink with Sierra, both girls ending at the same time, smiling.

Skyler was still dancing not to far off, but now with Kent.

They were grinding.

Levi noticed that a buzz was starting, and smiled, looking a little goofy.

"Jesus Christ, my buzz just started!" She growled, chugging down the rest of the bottle, Sierra laughing at her.

"Ah, mine will start very soon" Sierra teased, Levi playfully slapping her arm.

"I've been here for only an hour missy, give me another hour and I'll be fucking hammered." Levi joked, making Sierra laugh as she took a drink.

Sierra swallowed, not showing one sign of the strong drink going down her throat, Nate now talking to Austin and (who Levi presumed to be Sean) not to far from them.

"Well you have fun with that hangover deary, I'll get you some Advil for your birthday." Sierra chuckled, Levi laughing and looking down into the bottle she was holding.

Shit. She thought angirly. I gotta get another bottle.

"Hey, how much Goose was up there? I didn't really look." Levi asked, looking back up at Sierra, who was practically chugging the bottle she had.

Sierra quickly swallowed her drink, and thought for a moment.

"Uhh, hon, no one here but-" She thought again. "Pretty much just us, drinks the goose. And there was a lot. Help yourself." Sierra laughed, taking another drink.

Levi chuckled, and excused herself before fighting throught the crowded bus to the 'mini bar' throwing away her empty bottle, keeping the cap and shoving it in her pocket before getting another one.

This one was a little bigger than the last.

"Score." Levi whispered to herself as she cracked it open, and took a drink, savoring the taste.

She was surprised she wasn't falling all over the place by now, only a little buzz.

"Damnit, I'm becoming immune." She growled to herself, not expecting anyone to hear her.

"Probably." A voice said from behind her, making her jump.

She spun around, and came face to face with Caleb. She smiled, his face still holding a frown.

Levi's smile faded, and became a frown.

"Uhh, hi Caleb." She said quietly, Caleb simply looking for any signs of drunkeness in her eyes.

When he didn't find any, he just walked away, leaving Levi just standing there.
She was confused, but her buzz was taking over, and she brushed it off, a smile forming back on her face in a mere second.

A heavy bass song began to play, sounding like rap, dove into the crowd, Kyle finding her before she found him.

They asked no questions, they just started dancing.

Dirty.

Levi held on tight to her drink, bringing herself close to Kyle by wrapping her arms around his neck, and pressing her body against his, Kyle pushing his thumbs into her back pockets.
They grinded against each other, not caring if they were seen, or if anyone thought badly of them.

But eveyone knew if they were dancing like that now, it would be porn worthy when they were completely drunk.

Levi teased Kyle a little, a smirk playing on her face. Kyle teasing back by nibbling her earlobe, and chuckling.

Kyle took his thumbs out of her pockets, and Levi took her arms off of his neck, and he spun her around, Levi laughing loudly.

Sombody nearby yelled out:
"Go Kyle! Get some ass!"

And a few people laughed, Kyle and Levi included.

Levi brought herself down a little, and placed her hands on the back of Kyle's head, making him lean down, and kiss her upside down, still dancing.

The people cheered, Kyle and Levi both smirking into the kiss, Levi teasing him by breaking them apart first.

The red head Levi considered a friend watched near the front of the bus, his mouth falling open slightly- and walking out before he saw anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I realized halfway through this chapter, i realized that I forgot Austin in the last chapter. :(
I WILL FIX THAT IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, FOR ALL YOU AUSTIN LOVERS. ;))

And hey, this chapter is loooong.
And the advil wore off halfway through!
Do you see how much I wanted to get this all up?!?!?!?!