Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Lost.

Levi didn't talk much that day, even if it was their day off. And everyone noticed the sudden loss of energy at the tent, and the tension Kyle was causing.

He just sat there like a statue, a fuming look on his face, partly hidden by his sunglasses; the only time he even looked a little nicer, was when fans came up, and even then he still looked like he was fuming on the inside.
Caleb was nowhere to be found, the red head was avoiding Kyle like the plauge, looking for his best friend in the rowdy crowd of Warped Tour goers.

He couldn't find the brunette in the sea of teens, and he hadn't seen her since that morning, so he didn't know how she dressed or looked that day.

The whole band was in a state of tension, looking for ways to escape the tent if they could.

But who could when there was no way they were gonna get Levi to come work the tent when it was Kyle's day to help out?

Austin finally slipped out the back of the tent, claiming that he was going to go visit Alex and Jack, just too see what was up. Jonathan immeatly jumped up, and said he would come too.

"Fine, I'll just stay here." Kyle grumbled, sinking lower into his seat as the two practically ran out of the tent.

They were scared shitless to be honest.

<///>

"You'd better learn that this will not blow over
And Over
High above, they're taking over you
And you should know
I will not let you go
(Let you go)
"

Levi jumped with the rest of the crowd, singing along with every bit of air she had, trying to forget everything that had happened that morning.
She saw the lead singer look at her for a moment, then smile.

She smiled.

"What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
There's something greater then
What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
It's not gonna change you
"

"We walk around
But never turn to see what we have done
(What we have done)
We choose our moves so carefully for you
(Carefully for you)
I will not let you go
(Let you go)
"

"I can't hear you!" He shouted into the mic, then thrusting the mic out to the crowd.
The crowd began to sing as loud as they could, some basically screaming.
Levi believed she was the loudest.

"What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
There's something greater then
What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
It's not gonna change you
What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
It's not gonna change you.
"

"Jump!" He shouted, making the large guys around Levi begin to jump up and down to the music, moshing beginning around her.
She was home here, and everything that had been bothering her melted away.
Cove smiled when he saw a guy offer to lift her up.
Levi accepted the lift. The large guy threw Levi into the air, the crowd catching her and tossing her around.

"I believe in nothing
I believe in nothing at all
I believe in nothing
I believe in nothing at all
"

When Levi reached the press pit, she decided she didn't feel like pushing her way back through the crowd, and let the gaurd show her the way out- but felt a hand on her shoulder stop her.
It was Cove, who recognized her as Kyle's girlfriend, and the girl who kicked Sierra's ass in shots.
He motioned for her to climb up.
She accepted, and he shared the mic.

"What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
There's something greater then
What is my body worth?
Was there a price-tag before?
It's not gonna change you"

"What is my body worth?
What is my body worth?
"

The song ended, and the crowd went wild, making Levi's thoughts of Kyle melt away and her memories of sneaking onstage in her early teens come back to mind.

"Alright guys, I'd like you to meet a friend of ours... Kyle Burn's closest gal, and girlfriend, Ophilia Levine. Call her Levi. Who by the way.. has an amazing set of pipes." Cove panted, trying to catch his breath.

Kyle's head shot up several hundred yards away at the sound of his name- and then Levi's name, but with another guy.
He shot up out of his chair, and abanded his tent duty, leaving Ziggy, Marc, and Kent on their own. He ran towards the saosin stage, and immedietly spotted Levi's sky blue shirt and her unmistakable stature.

She was cracking jokes with Cove, and they were laughing. The crowd was laughing, and his girlfriend was being shown off by another guy.

He walked towards the stage as Cove began another song, offering another mic to Levi to sing with him.
She accepted.
(ITALICS COVE, BOLD LEVI)

"If only I had truthfully seen
That night we'll never re-live
But you and I could not go and walk away
Just close your eyes
You'll never see me crashing down
I see where we had come in doubt
I'd be lonely if you weren't so proud
"

Kyle made his way into the press pit, some girls in the front screaming even louder when they spotted him.
He ignored his fans for the first time in a long time, and pasted on a smile for Levi, who hadn't seen him yet.
(His blonde hair was covered by a beanie.)

"I have seen so many loving faces
They turn back and leave with looks of regret
The road goes and I am finding home in it
"

"But you and I should not play those games
The world is coming to an end
It's just the way I see my face
And I can never believe
(Now I can see it)
Now I see where things are turning 'round
And I'd be lonely if you weren't so proud
"

She belted it, and sounded amazing, catching Kyle and the whole crowd off gaurd.
Kyle's pasted on smile finally turned into a real one, glowing and large.

"I have seen so many loving faces
They turn back and leave with looks of regret
The road goes and I am finding home in it
The road goes and I am finding home in it
"

"I saw him fly
He's never looked this way
I saw in his eyes
He's never coming down
"

"I have seen so many loving faces
They turn back and leave with looks of regret
The road goes and I am finding home in it
The road goes and I am finding home in it
The road goes and I am finding home in it
(And now you're finally home)
And I am finding home
(And now we're finally home)
And I am finding home in it."

Levi was glowing, and the layer of sweat on her forehead was gleaming in the sunlight, her chest rising and falling as she panted, the adrenaline of being on stage pumping through her.
Cove ran over, and highfived her, the two doing a short handshake.

Kyle cheered- and somehow Levi heard him over the crowd, her green eyes immeidetly darting towards him, a blank face following them.
He was smiling at her, and cheering. She slapped a smile on her face before anyone thought anything of it.

"Give it up for Levi everybody!" Cove shouted, throwing a sweaty arm over Levi's shoulders, a real smile spreading across her face when she looked at the crowd cheering for her.

"Alright, last song guys." Cove said as Levi waved, and walked offstage, walking as slow as she could to avoid her own boyfriend.
She still wasn't ready to see him yet.

"RAHHHHHH!!!!" A body suddenly slammed into her right side, and tackled her to the ground, knocking the wind out of her.
She only saw a head of black hair, and pale skin, and laughed.

It one of the Millionares girls who had heard her name from their tent, and ran over as fast as they could. They had befriended Levi on one of Warped's earlier dates, and had been too busy to see her very often since FTSK's and The Millionare's scedules conflicted so much.

"Levi Bevi! You were amazzzing!" Melissa yelled over the music, looking up at Levi, who laughed as she got up. Allison then proceeded to attack Levi as well.
"I LOVE YOU BITCH!" She shouted, making Levi laugh hysterically.
"I LOVE YOU TOO WHORE!" Levi shouted, making the two laugh.

Allison and Melissa forced Levi to come back to their tent, which was on the opposite side of the Warped grounds as FTSK's tent, leaving Kyle standing on his own in front of Saosin's preformance.
Levi wasn't ready to deal with him yet.
And Kyle was about to start again.
♠ ♠ ♠
:))
Heh, sorry guys.
School came along.... and its my freshman year... soooooo.... yeah...
[url="http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=871482"]Levi's outfit.[/url]