Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Regretful.

The guys decided to give Levi some time to cool off, and all agreed to give her the week off, and just let her see shows, sleep, and relax.
Kyle... Kyle remained in his bunk. Diagonal from Levi for a good day or so- until Levi couldn't handle it anymore, and moved from her bunk to the back room.

She didn't talk much, and didn't talk to Kyle at all, seeing that he wouldn't even get out of his bunk unless someone dragged him out of it.

Caleb was glued to Levi's side, not even just as company; just to be there when she needed to talk, or she was loosing her mind or somthing.
He was just there.

"Caleb?" Levi said quietly, her hands over her face, her voice sounding tired. He looked at her, slightly alarmed at the sound of her usually cheerful voice.

"Yeah?" He said, trying to sound a little cheery for her own sake. She needed some cheer right now.

"Have you ever regretted breaking things off with someone?" She asked, her hands still on her face, leaning on his side.

He froze, and looked down at her.
Oh please, God, don't let her have any second thoughts. Please.

"Well, yeah, of course. It happens to everyone at least once." He said, not sounding as if he was really in tune with the conversation. He sounded a little lost.

Levi took her hands off her face, and looked up at Caleb's thoughtful face, he was looking straight ahead, at the window, watching the road whoosh by.
"I don't know if I feel regretful for breaking up with Kyle or not." She said, biting her lip. "I just don't know. It wasn't the right type of relationship for me I guess."

Caleb nodded, not realizing that Levi had taken her hands off her face.

"I guess not. You guys were too alike. Maybe best friends would be better for you guys." He said, looking sincere.

Levi reached up, and pinched his cheek, scaring the shit out of him.
He jumped, and looked at her, and smiled shyly, now realizing how she had been reading his face.

Shit, fuck, damn, shit, fuck, damnit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking shit.
He swore over and over in his head, knowing that she could decipher any expression he made in an instant.
It was just Levi's special talent with him and the rest of the guys.

"Caleb-" Her phone suddenly began to blast a Jeffree Star song, making them both jump in their seats, and look towards the iphone sitting on the table in front of them.

"You're a slave to my long eyelashes
You're not crank but you're an agony
Loving me is iridescent conflictions,
Poor thing, I know you're hungry."


She picked it up, giving a cheery hello, and sitting up, taking her weight off of Caleb's side.

"Hey Jeffree, no its fine." She said, twirling her hair in one hand, and holding the phone in the other hand.

Her eyes suddenly grew wide, and she bit back a smile.
"Really? That would be just-just- amazing! I would love too!" She chirped, making Caleb curious as to what Jeffree was talking to her about.

"Next date?" She asked, looking excited, her legs bouncing up and down.

"Alright bitch, I love you!" Levi said, Caleb was able to hear Jeffree laugh on the other end as he said his goodbyes, and hung up.
Levi squealed, and then composed herself, placing her phone gently on her lap, taking a breath, then looking at Caleb.

(Note, CALM.)

Before Caleb could ask what she was so excited about; she screamed loudly, even scaring the bus driver, who accidently stomped on the gas, making the bus lurch suddenly.
She got up, singing a song loudly, and began to dance her victory dance.

"JEFFREE STAR WANTS ME TO COLLAB WITH HIM! JEFFREE FUCKING STAR! WANTS MEEEE! FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK, YES!" She cheered as all the guys ran into the back room, Kyle falling over onto the carpet since the other five guys practically rammed into him.

She jumped over the table to Caleb, and pulled him up from the couch, hugging him tightly, and then spinning them around.
"Ohmyfuckinggod, ohmyfuckinggod. HoleyshitholeyshitholeySHIT!" She screamed, letting go of Caleb quickly, then running over to the rest of the guys.

Austin grabbed her before she could grab him, and screamed with her, imitating her.

She quickly realized this and playfully scowled at him, pinching his side.
"Ow!" He whined.
"Don't make fun of me, this is big." She said, smiling, her eyes glowing.

Kyle watched his friends hug his ex enviously, and he got up off the carpet, standing behind Levi akwardly .

She was too caught up in her exciement to care about her ex, she was just shitting rainbows, and puking happiness at this point.

Who knows, maybe this will lead to bigger things for the ex of Kyle Burns?

<//>

"You bitches wanna hear a new song?"

The crowd roared in response, makine Levi nervous.
Jeffree and Levi had met up earlier that day, and picked out and outfit, Jeffree picking most of it out, and doing her hair and makeup.
She'd attracted many looks from the opposite sex on the way there, wolfwhistles and shouts coming her way.

She felt like a million bucks, but a little overdone at the same time.
She also felt nervous as to how the FTSK boys would react to her look, how Kyle would react to seeing his ex onstage like that.

Levi also knew how bad it looked to be the ex of a famous drummer, and collaborating with other bands.
She knew some people were begining to think of her as an attention whore.

Levi was not, an attention whore in the slightest bit.

"Here's Beauty Killer." Jeffree said ominously, turnin his back on the crowd.
Levi ran the preformance through her head, how she was suposed to come out and start at the chorus, and dance the dance he taught her not an hour ago.

(ITALICS JEFFREE, BOLD LEVI)

"If I can't be beautiful.. I'd rather just die.

So self-obsessed with my mascara and mistakes.
Vanity's like a funeral an everyone's at my wake.
Before I run out of air there's more makeup to apply.
Doll eyes stare into Valium colored skies...


Levi ran out, and walked up to the front of the stage where Jeffree was, her tall heels not effecting her walk at all. The strapless shirt she was wearing was flattering to her bust, and the skinny jeans she was wearing seemed to be more attractive than usual.

Kyle was about to loose it at the sight of her.
The FTSK boy's jaws all dropped at the same time. Including some of the other male artists that Levi knew that came to support her.
She was hot, hotter than usual. Jeffree wrapped and arm around her shoulders, and Levi placed one around Jeffree's waist.
Her smokey eyes found her boys, and she winked.
Caleb's heart skipped a beat.

I gotta sweet tooth and strawberry youth.
You wanna be my licorice and misguided truth.
And right now - I'll show you how.. I'm a beauty killer.


Rhinestone my eyes closed and please fix my hair.
This concealer can't hide all my pink nightmares.
Before I run out of air there's more makeup to apply.
Doll eyes stare into Valium colored skies.


Again, the crowd loved Levi, and cheered her on, but her boys were still drooling over the sight of sexy Levi, and barely cheering for her.

I almost died but it felt great.
Faking perfection wasn't worth the wait.
I may be easy, easy to hate.
But you're so fucking easy.. easy to break.


I gotta sweet tooth and strawberry youth.
You wanna be my licorice and misguided truth.
And right now - I'll show you how.. I'm a beauty killer.


I almost died but it felt great.
Faking perfection wasn't worth the wait.
I may be easy, easy to hate.

But you're so fucking easy.. easy to break.

For some reason, not meaning to, Levi looked directly at Kyle when she said this.
It unnerved him a little.

Tell me your secrets and ill tell you my lies.
Everything is monotone in my dead eyes.
If I cant be beautiful..I'd rather just die.
I'm a beauty killer.


"Yeah hoe!" Jeffree shouted into the mic as Levi beasted the last line. Levi broke out into a smile that nearly split her face in two.

I gotta sweet tooth and strawberry youth.
You wanna be my licorice and misguided truth.
And right now - I'll show you how.. I'm a beauty killer.


Gorgeous killer.
Hot pink killer.
Fierce killer.
I'm a beauty killer.
I'll fucking kill you...

"Everyone, Miss Ophilia Levine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you should take a peek at her outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13769530
Its SEXY. ;D
Lmao. And it took forever to find what I wanted on Polyvore... so take a look!

BTW; I'm thinking about ending this one soon, and starting a sequel.
I've got a few ideas, but do you guys wanna see anything specific happen?