Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Pride.

Levi exited the stage with a final wave, and ran offstage, a smile plastered to her face and her eyes glittering with excitment.

She looked down, and frowned, the high heels Jeffree had put on her hurting her feet now that the adrenaline rush was over and the pain was setting in. She sat on the steps of the Stage, and took them off, and began walking towards the area the guys were waiting in.

Caleb spotted her first, and opened his arms to her, a smile on his face.
He looked proud, like he had just witnessed his child or a family member become president, or even somthing close to that.

"You," He started, and then paused as Levi embraced him, hugging him as tightly as she could. "There are no words to describe how well you did!" He exclaimed, laughing a little.
Levi laughed into his chest, a feeling Caleb wished he could feel all the time.

"I loved it, I didn't think I would, but I loved it so much!" Levi exclaimed, looking up at Caleb, her green eyes glittering with pride and excitment.
She let go of him, and Caleb almost instantly felt cold were her arms had been.

He watched her pull up the bodice she was wearing, and then give the rest of the boys a hug.
She pulled it up again when she finished hugging everyone, and did so repeatedly until Kyle pointed it out.

"Feel exposed?" He asked jokingly, but Levi noticed the nervous tone underneath.
She looked up at him, and nodded, but with out a smile.

"Just a bit, and its kind of cold." She as Cove came up behind her, and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder like a rag doll.

Levi screamed, and instinctivly grabbed the bodice she was wearing to prevent any accidental 'spillage'.

"I'm gonna fall out!" She yelled, making Cove and the other guys laugh, except for Kyle and Caleb; Both boys suddenly looked concerned or mad that the other guys wouldn't let Levi have her dignity.

"It'll only be a second Levi, we're just taking you back to the bus." Cove chuckled, adjusting her on his shoulder.

"I could walk." Levi snipped, making everyone laugh again. Caleb walked behind Cove right where Levi could see him if she rested her head on her hand.

"Ah, the only normal man here." Levi signed, reaching out and pinching Caleb's cheek, making Caleb whine.
It had become a bad habid of Levi's to pinch Caleb's cheeks, even if he asked her to stop.
When really, he didn't mind at all. In fact, he reached out and grabbed both of Levi's pink cheeks, and got up in her face.

"Awww, look at little Poppy Seed, she's sow cuwwwtee!" He teased, making her squirm as the guys laughed at the joke.
She slapped his hands off of her face, and smiled, laughing at the joke.

Levi glanced at Kyle quickly and caught him smiling, which made her want to smile more.
Caleb glanced in the direction she was, and frowned.

You have to tell her Caleb. She won't keep her senses for long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short! I know, I'm sorry! I have to be asleep in ten minutes, my Daddio is piiissed.

Sorry its bee so long, explain later, BYE.