Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Buddies.

Levi was surprised when Halvo pulled out his phone, and declared he would be her new best friend.

"Oh, okay." She chuckled, taking his iPhone and typing in her number.
She handed him back his phone, and then gave him her own phone.

He did the same, but entered his name as "BESTIEBUDDIE".

He hesitated before giving her phone back.

"Can I look at your apps?" He asked, a small pout on his face.
Levi smirked, and nodded her head.

"No peeping at my texts." She said. "Can I see yours?"

Halvo looked up slowly, a blank look on his face.
"Depends." He said, a smirk growing on his face.

It clicked in Levi's brain a little late.
"Oh! No! Not like that! I-" Halvo just handed her ha phone. "Thank you." She said quickly, Halvo laughing as she looked through his contacts.

The rest of the band filed out two minutes later, Halvo still playing Angry Birds on Levi's phone.
Levi introduced herself as Halvo screamed at her phone.

"Nice to meet you guys." Levi said to the other two boys.
Halvo continued to play on Levi's phone, and Levi looked through his star-studded contacts list when Nick came out of the shower, dressed in a new outfit, and his hair dripping wet.

"I feel so clean." He sighed, closing his eyes and grinning.
Levi and the rest of the group- excluding Halvo- laughed.

"I have to get this." Halvo said quietly, making Levi laugh again.
"You have quite that contacts list here..." Levi commented, still scrolling slowly, not missing a name.

" Pat Kirch, John Ohh, Sierra Kusterbeck, Ooh! CareBear!" Levi exclaimed when a text came up.
Halvo looked up when he heard his phone go off.

"Who?" He asked, looking confused as he took back his phone. He looked at who was texting him. He laughed.

"You call Caleb CareBear?" He laughed, reading the text. Nick laughed too, seeing that the other two had begun taking to each other with their merch guy.

"Yes I do. He hates it, but I do." Levi said proudly.
"Mmm, he says to tell you Cove is at the bus looking for you." Halvo bit his lip. "And wants to know why your not answering your phone..."

Levi gave Halvo a scolding look as the boy replied, explaining why she wasn't answering and she was on her way.

"Did Halvo steal your hat?" Nick asked Levi. She shook her head no.
"He liked it, I gave it to him."She said, reaching up and petting the fabric.

She stood, pocketing her phone.

"I didn't realize I'd been here so long." She sighed, not really wanting to leave her newfound friends. "I'm dragging the Saosin boys shopping."

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I come?!" Halvo yelped, waving his hand in the air. Levi nodded and Halvo cheered.
She looked over at Nick and the rest of them.

"You guys wanna come?" She offered. Nick turned her down politely, and the other two and their merch guy said turned her down too.

"Alright then, I'll see you guys later!" Levi said as she exited the bus with Halvo who snatched his wallet off the counter on the way out.

The two walked arm in arm to FTSK's bus, cracking jokes and laughing the whole way.

"Levi!"

Levi looked for the face to match the voice. It was Cove and the rest of the Saosin boys, all of them leaning against the bus along with Caleb, Marc, Kent, Johnathan, and Austin.

"Hey Halvo." Caleb greeted with a wave.
Halvo waved back.

" With a group like this, we'll get kicked out in no time." Levi commented loudly, making the group laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Complete brain fart here...
Who are the other two members of arttm?
Isn't one of them Justin?

Its three am. Cut me some slack.