Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Contact.

They managed to terrorize the mall for another two hours before actually being kicked out, Levi not putting up a fuss the second time.
They had walked back to the bus, stopping at a Starbucks and McDonalds on the way back to the bus.

Caleb nearly shit himself when he heard Levi say she was getting food for Kyle.

"Uh, why?" Marc asked, sounding a little more upset than he looked. Levi looked up at him, a confused look in her eyes.

"Because, if I don't who will? You're all pissed at him because of what a dick he's been to you, me, and everyone else." She hissed, not looking up from her Starbucks.

Marc looked cold for a moment, then his expression sofened, a small frown still adorning his face.
"Yeah, well you do what you want." Marc said, looking guilty before walking away with his food.

Levi watched Marc walk away, fully aware of how angry he was that she was basically forgiving him for everything.
Caleb was still standing next to her, watching his friend feel guilty that she was giving in.

"I think its for the best that you two get back together." Caleb mumbled, shocking himself. He even flinched at his own words.
Levi didn't look up.

"I don't think so." She mumbled back, tracing the circles on her cup, then pressing the bubbles on the lid down.

Caleb looked at the girl his world had circled around since he met her. He knew it was for the best, she would be happy, and thats all Caleb wanted her to be.

"Levi," He said, tossing his arm around her shoulders like everyone else had that day. "You've been upset, sad, and there's a little less twinkle in your eye ever since you and Kyle went downhill."

Every word he said convinced Levi more that she needed Kyle back. Every word that crawled out of Caleb's mouth hurt him more than anything.

Levi stood there, and then suddenly laughed.
Caleb looked shocked and confused.

"Its funny. The biggest arguments start with the smallest things." She said as a smile grew on her face. "Like buying food."
Caleb thought about it for a second, and then laughed too.

Every argument she and Caleb had ever had were about Kyle, and every single one started from somthing people usually don't fight over.

They both sat there, laughing about their stupidity.

"We're idiots." Levi laughed, Caleb's eyes were watering he was laughing so hard.

Levi's laughter died a bit when she heard that, realizing how stupid she was being.
"I'm gonna talk to him Caleb." She said as he got up to get their food. She stood, everyone now ready to leave.

Caleb closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.
"Okay." He said. "Good luck."

He couldn't say anymore. He handed her the food she got, and gave her a weak smile.

He walked away before she said anymore, Halvo walking up to her and throwing an arm over her shoulder as he walked away.

Levi just stood there, and Halvo gave her a squeeze.
"Lets go." He whispered, nudging her a bit to get her moving.

Levi was lost in thought the whole way home, thinking about what she would say.
She was scared out of her wits when her phone went off, an unknown number calling.

Halvo jumped too, surprised at the sudden movement from Levi.
Levi juggled her phone for a moment, and finally answered it, holding it to her ear upside down for a moment, then placing it the right way.

"Uh, hello? O-ophilia speaking." She stuttered, feeling like an idiot.
"Um, Ophilia Levine?" The voice asked, sounding lost.

"Yes, this is Ophilia Levine." She said, putting strain on her first name. "Who is this?"

Halvo was watching carefully and also leading her back to the buses without running into anyone.

"My name is Anderw Kingsly, I'm the manager of a band in Dallas called Letters From Home. I'm calling to offer you a spot in the band as the lead vocalist- if you aren't already in a band." He said, soundly completly calm about it.

Levi nearly stopped in her tracks, and she gripped Halvo's shirt, scaring him.
"What?" He whispered urgently. Levi was smiling.

"Really? I've heard of you guys, what happened to the singer?" She asked, trying to sound calm.

"He decided college was a top priority, and quit the band." Anderew said, a little bit of venom in his voice.

"Oh, been there, done that." Levi laughed, making Andrew ease up a bit. "So how did you hear about me?" She asked.
Andrew already had the answer ready.

"Oh, a friend of mine, Kyle, recommended you." He said. A red flag went up in Levi's head. "He sent us a video of you singing with Saosin and Jeffree Star. I have to say, you've got talent."
Levi's smile could have cracked her face in two.

"Thank you so much! This is so exciting!" Levi squealed, unable to contain it anymore. Andrew laughed, and waited for her to calm down.
They had reached FTSK's bus, and were piling inside.

Levi was too preoccupied to realize she was in the bus, until Halvo poked her.

"What's going on?!" He mouthed, desperatly wanting to know. She looked around, listening to Andrew talk.

All of the boys were watching her, while having their own quiet conversations.

She excused herself, and went to the back room.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that last bit?" She asked politly.
"Yeah sure, we're wondering how soon you can come to audition." He said, knowing it sounded stupid. "Yes, I know we have videos of you singing, but we would like to hear you with the band."

"Um, I'll probably be home by the end of the month." She said, surprised the summer had gone by so fast.

"Okay, well I guess we'll see you then!" He said. "I'll email you the tracks and the lyrics to our songs, and some old stuff, just so you have an idea of how they go."
"Alright." She gave him her email, and they parted ways.

As soon as he hung up, Levi jumped on the couch, screaming.
"YESSS!"

Before any of the boys could react, she ran to the front of the bus, and pounced on the first one she came across.
"Whoa! Whats going on?" Austin asked, looking lost.

"I'VE JUST BEEN OFFERED A SPOT IN A BAND! YES!" She yelled, jumping off of Austin and doing a dance.

Kyle grinned from his seat behind Cove as everyone congradulated Levi, a smile permanently plastered to her face.

He decided not to get up, and to just watch from his seat.

She was happy right now, no need to ruin that.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Ooh, lookie there.