Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Brown.

Caleb watched the YouTube videos the guys had made, messing with Levi in the morning, fighting with her, doing her hair so that it stuck up all over the place.

He was reminiscing because today was the last day of Warped Tour, and as soon as they got home, Levi was going to quit being FTSK's merch girl, and would try out for Letters From Home.
They were already a locally known band, and played the Dallas Warped that year.

It was safe to say, that when Levi joined the band, they would blow up into somthing more than just a little band from Dallas, Texas. They would be the band that kicked all lead female singer's ass.

Everyone was packing as they drove to the last Warped date, planning on heading straight home right after.
But amonst the gloomy atmosphere was excitment. Leve was going to be joining the boys on stage that night, she would be singing 'Hurricane Haley' and "Phone Call" with them.

She was hanging out with Halvo and the rest of ARTTM on their bus, and she was staying their until the performance to surprise the boys.

Caleb was nervous, which was rare seeing that he did this every single day.
It was like Levi had taken all of his confidence to use for the day, because when she left this morning, she was bouncing off the walls, ready to go onstage.

It was now an hour until the show started. It was at 6:30 on the mainstage.

He began to head out, not wanting to be surrounded by Levi's things anymore, or listen to her voice on the computer. He wanted to hear her actual voice, telling her it was okay, he would do fine.

___________________

Levi had left ARTTM's bus a good twenty minutes ago. She wasn't heading back to the bus, or looking for anyone. She was just walking before the show, memorizing the designs on the buses that had become so familiar to her.

"Levi?"
She turned on her heel to face Pat, who raised his hand to wave at her.

"Hey! Long time no see!" She laughed, walking over and hugging him. He hugged her back, and laughed.
"Seriously, and its the last day of tour. What kind of bullshit is that?" He joked, making Levi laugh again.

They let each other go.
"So a little birdie told me you're preforming with a certain band on the Main Stage tonight." He said, winking.
Levi gave a mischivious smile, and didn't say a word.

"I cannot confirm or deny that." She stated, winking back at Pat laughed. "But I reccomend you see FTSK's show tonight. I hear it'll be the best one all tour."
He laughed, and pulled out his phone, holding it out to Levi.

"Put your number in, I want to be able to talk to my friend I never get to see." He pouted as Levi took his phone, chuckling as she put him her number.

She gave her phone to Pat, and he put his number in his phone.
Levi almost had a hernia when she saw the time.

"Oh, shit! I gotta go Pat!" She said, backing up with a quick wave. He waved back, and she ran off.
"You'll do great Levi!" He yelled, getting a wave of thanks in response.

--------
An hour later and Caleb wasn't nervous anymore, he was ready to go just like he always was, jumping up and down, unable to stand still.
Levi was hugging Kyle nearby, excited and unable to stand still, Kyle laughing at her and her antics.

"Okay, Levi, you know when to come in, right?" Johnathan asked for the tenth time that night.
Levi just nodded, and gave him a thumbs up.

"I come in on bonfire." She said, a smile on her face, Johnathan high-fiving her when she answered right. "Then I just stay and look pretty for "Whoa", then we're done!" She said, sounding excited, bouncing up and down on her heels.

She was wearing a grey v-neck and shorts with tan colored Oxfords. Her hair was down and wavy today, and it ended in loose curls.

"Showtime guys!" A rhodie yelled, waving them up.

"Go! Go!" Levi encouraged, receiving a quick peck from Kyle.
"Good luck, babe." He whispered, the crowd cheering as his friends ran onstage.

"Go kick ass, Ky." She said, a smirk on her face.

She watched him run onstage, and instantly the rhodies attacked her, prepping her mic, shoving earphone things in her ears, and tellling her what to do.
She didn't listen, she just watched her boyfriend from where she was standing. He looked so happy, yet concentrated on what he was doing.

They went through five songs, Hey Brittany, Love Story, The Party Song, Crazy Train, and My Worst Nightmare.
It was time for Hurricane Haley.

"Alright boys and girls." Johnathan said, sounding like he had a smile stuck on his face. Levi smiled, fidgiting badly.
"We're gonna play an oooollld song for you guys tonight." He said, deepening his voice. The crowd cheered. "Its called Hurricane Haley."
They went nuts, screaming and screaming.

Levi's smile couldn't have gotten any bigger.

(Johnathan, FTSK, Levi)

"I got a text saying you would be calling.
I got a phone call to prove it was true.
I couldn't let you in, it was do or die.
You had the last words baby, and I'm wondering why.

Do you really want to hurt me baby?
I never wanted this to happen.
You've been acting crazy, so Haley...

From the start off, it was the beginning.
You know me better than myself, and I know myself pretty well.
And I know myself pretty well."


Levi ran onstage, tossing her arm over Johnathan's shoulder, and the crowd roared, excited to see another person onstage that was so familiar to FTSK fans.
Johnathan smiled, throwing his arms over her shoulders, smiling and singing.
She was about to join him, taking a deep breath.

"How you guys doin' tonight!?" She yelled, the crowd screaming.

"So I sat down and figured it out,
and thought all about how things were better the first time.


From the start off, it was the beginning.
You know me better than myself, and I know myself pretty well.
And I know myself pretty well."


Levi ran off from Johnathan to the edge of the stage, flipping her hair around as she leaned over, fans reaching as far as their arms would go from the rail.

From the start off, it was the beginning.
"You know me better than myself, and I know myself pretty well.
And I know myself pretty well."


Levi Johnathan held up thier microphones, the crowd reacting to her and Johnathan's rehersed move.

"You're here for a week, but you're gone again!" The crowd sang with Levi, Johnathan laughing.

"From the start off, it was the beginning.
You know me better than myself, and I know myself pretty well.
And I know myself pretty well.

From the start off, it was the beginning.
You know me better than myself, and I know myself pretty well.
And I know myself pretty well.

From the start off, it was the beginning.
You know me better than myself, and I know myself pretty well.
And I know myself pretty well."


Levi just killed it, belting the last verse with all of her might, the crowd going nuts, Austin whooping into his mic, making Levi smile.
Kyle watched his girlfreind with a smile on his face that could crack a face in two.

"Do you really want to hurt me baby?
I never wanted this to happen.
You've been acting crazy, so Levi..."


"... Come over."

Levi was breathing deeply, holding up her mic at the end of the stage, a photographer snapping photos of her like crazy.

"Everyone, our bestest friend Levi!" Caleb annouced, the fans greeting her with screams and cheers.
Levi bowed, and waved as she brought the microphone to her lips.

"I know we just met and all..." She said misteriously, a smirk on her face. "But I love you all." She said, the crowd laughing and cheering.
"IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" She joked, clutching her chest as the FTSK boys and all of her friends laughed.
The crowd yelled back, making Levi's cheeks hurt.

"Okay boys a girls." Austin said, raising his hands and capturing the crowd's attention.
"We have one more song for you guys tonight."
The crowd groaned, protesting.

Levi pouted for them.
"I'm sowwy." She said into the mic quietly, apologizing.

"Your just a phone call.." Johnathan teased, the crowd jumping with excitment when they realize what song was next.

Caleb, Marc, and Austin started the song, Kyle coming on not too long after, Johnathan teasing the crowd by waiting.

Levi was ready to jump right into it, but stood on her side of the stage, a her right foot resting on an amp at the front of the stage, Johnathan mirroring her on the right side of the stage. Both were just teasing the crowd, standing there, milking it for all its worth.
Levi brought the mic to her lips.

"I don't think they want it enough Johnathan." She said kind of quietly. Johnathan nodded, bring the mic to his lips.
"I know, its like a wasteland out there or somthing." He said, making a funny face.
The crowd roared in disagreement, like a puppy trying to get their attention.

Levi turned to them.
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" She screamed into the mic, the loudest roar of the night was their response, demanding they start.
"There we go!" Johnathan laughed, starting the song.

"Well I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy
I can't control myself or contain my thoughts,
It's eating me up inside,
Now I see everything a little more clearly,
The bad ways the good things, was this every good thing for me,
Whoa oh oh,
Was this every good thing for me,
Whoa oh oh,"


Both began to jump, the crowd imitating them.

"Your just a phone call away,
(Your just a phone call away...)
Every day you seem further away, (your just a phone call away)
I do my best to throw my pride aside and apologize cut myself down a notch

(Every day you seem further away)
And I know I said some things that hurt
Through ninety seven missed calls I'll finally get over you.


"All I, all I really wanted was a good job,
A nine to five never seemed to cut it,
Was too wrapped up in him to be working like that,

Soon you'll see that everything will work out for me,
So keep your promises you promised to me,

Whoa oh oh yeah.."


"Your just a phone call away,
Every day you seem further away, (your just a phone call away),
I do my best to throw my pride aside and apologize cut myself down a notch,
(Every day you seem further away),
I know I said some things that hurt,
Through ninety seven missed calls I'll finally get over you."


"Your taking me places I've never been,
Your feeling me out I'm filling you in,
Whats more important then saving yourself from letting me in,

Levi, Caleb, Austin, Marc, and Johnathan jumped off stage, and stood on the edge of the crowd, hands all over them, not a care in the world, Levi and Johnathan singing their hearts out, Caleb putting every bit of himself into his playing, Marc and Austin smiling out into the crowd as they played.

Levi and Johnathan held up their mics for the next part of the verse, the three boys off stage holding up their hands from their guitars to clap, making the crowd clap along with them as they sang:

"WHATS MORE IMPORTANT?
WHATS MORE IMPORTANT?
WHATS MORE IMPORTANT?!"


"Saving yourself from letting me in?" Levi belted, the crowd screaming it with her.

She loved the rush she was feeling of the crowd, singing every single word with her.

Your just a phone call away
Every day you seem further away, (your just a phone call away)
I do my best to throw my pride aside and apologize cut myself down a notch
(Every day you seem further away)
I know I said some things that hurt
Through ninety seven missed calls I'll finally get over you."


Johnathan let her have the last part, watching his freind enjoy every second of her time onstage, an gingantic smile on her face, every word sang like their was no tommorrow.

Well I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy,
I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy,
I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy,
I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy.


Levi slowly dropped the mic to her side, the crowd going nuts as she smiled at them, panting and sweaty.
The boys all stood, Kyle holding his drumsticks in a 'x', Kent cheering from his keys.

They all converged on Levi, and grabbed her, holding her in a group hug, all of them laughing.
Levi was laughing, the happiest she had been in a long time.

"I LOVE YOU!" She screamed into her mic, the laughter from FTSK audible on the speakers.

Kyle kissed her forehead, hidden by his friends from the crowd.
She smiled at him, and continued to give the boys a giant group hug.

"GOODNIGHT AND GOODBYE WARPED TOUR! WE LOVED EVERY SECOND!" Kyle yelled into Levi's mic as they broke apart.

"Thank you so much guys!" Levi yelled into her mic. "You guys were so kind to me!" She took her peach colored beanie off, and walked to the front of the stage.

She held it up, her eyebrows raising as the rest of the guys lined up on the edge of the stage too, each holding somthing to throw out.

Hands popped up everywhere, all of them wanting it.

She threw it as far as it would go, and hands snatched it, a good looking guy holding his hand up, excited that he had caught it, the hat now held tightly in his hand.

Kyle threw out his drumsticks, Caleb, Marc, and Austin threw out all their picks, Kent threw out the all the set lists that had been taped to the stage, and Johnathan threw out a bracelet he had been wearing.

Levi waved one last time, before she and the boys walked off stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS.
AND THEN THE SEQUEL.