Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Overactive.

Levi layed in bed, Wonka wound up on a pillow next to her head. The ceiling still admitting strange noises.
"MORE! MORE! MORE! YES! YES! YES!"
"Dear God." Levi murmured as the thumping got faster. "You think they would have come already right Wonka?" Levi took a glimpse at Wonka.
One of his electric green eyes glared at her for a moment, looked up, then closed again.
"Hey, its not my fault our neighbors are so horny." Levi grumbled as she looked over to her computer where her ipod was charging.
It wasn't even half way charged yet.
"Shit." Levi whispered. She layed there for a moment- and then heard somthing she never wanted to hear.
"LICK IT! GO BABY GO-!" Oh dear fucking sweet Jesus.
"Fuck this." Levi murmured before practically pouncing out of her bed, and snatching up a pillow and blanket. She snatched her iphone off the tv tray nightstand, and clicked her tounge to let Wonka know she was leaving.
She almost power walked down the hall, and yanked open the door.
"Be free my cat, be back by six tonight." She grumbled as he shot out the door, flicking his tail at her to let her know he understood.
Levi didn't shiver when the wind blew through the Texas apartment complex, it was still around eighty or so degrees.
She made her way down the four flights of steps, and towards the management house, remembering how Aggie, the apartment landlord, and Levi's great Aunt, said that she was always welcome to stay in the office pull out couch if she needed any peace and quiet.
She walked up to the office door and checked to see if it was locked.
The lock wiggled, but didn't budge.
"Okay..." Levi murmured as she nestled her pillow and blanket under her arm, and took out her iphone from her pocket. She peeled off the rubber cover, and revealed a shiny silver key to the office.
"Aha, still there I see." Levi chuckled to herself, proud of her quick thinking when Aggie had given her the key.
There was even an imprint since it had been there so long, and the case was slightly loose.
Levi put the key in the lock, and unlocked the door, quickly getting inside, and locking it again.
"I knew you would come in tonight." Levi jumped at the voice.
She turned around on her heel, spinning around to face her great aunt Aggie. She sighed in relief.
"Still jumpy huh?" Aggie laughed, placing a hand on her stomach.
Even with her white hair and crows feet, Aggie looked only fifty, even if she hit seventy-seven last weekend. And she was as skinny as a stick.
Levi gave a small smile and chuckled. "Kinda."
Aggie smiled and motioned for a hug. Levi walked foward groggily and leaned against her tall and thin great aunt.
"Nice to see you again Pops. Still working your skinny little ass off? Or are you ready to move in yet?" She laughed as Levi smiled and Aggie let her loose.
"Its nice to see you too Aunt Aggie, even though I saw you yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that." She laughed. "And no, and nope. I quit working at Dennys, boss screwed me over, and his daughter stole my Warped Tour tickets."
Aggie suddenly looked livid.
"That little bitch!" She grumbled. Levi laughed when she swore.
Great Aunt Aggie has quite the sailor's vocabulary.
"Well, I'll be job hunting for the next few days. And..." Levi never finished her sentence, due to the fact a well earned yawn escaped her, and lasted a good long time.
"Well, I think that yawn speaks for itself missy! Why don't you head on off to bed huh?" Aggie smiled, and led her to the back to the office where the pull out couch was located.
"Fine with me." Levi yawned. Aggie laughed.
Aggie gave Levi a quick peck on the cheek, and took her pillow and blanket from her, tossing the pillow on the bed, and unfolding the blanket as Levi flopped onto the bed.
It felt like hevan due to the fact that Aggie had padded the mattress so much it made the couch look overdone when closed.
Aggie threw the blanket over Levi, and wished her sweet dreams.
Levi was already asleep.

____________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ____________ ___________ ____________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ____________ ___________

Kyle layed awake in his bed, his dog's tail thumping against the mattress loudly.
"She was gorgeous man."
Kyle thought back to the ride home, how Caleb and the guys talked about nothing but Levi. How pretty she was.
How shy she seemed until they turned up the music.
How she openly hated her job.
How she seemed to hate being knocked over by Kyle- while most girls would shit rainbows and puke happiness at the thought.
"She was really nice too, and funny. Dude, can you believe she's been onstage with Jeffree Star?"
"Yep. Its not that hard to jump onstage Caleb." Kyle remembered laughing.
"Oh yeah..."
"I hope we run into Miss. levi again." Austin chuckled, watching both of his freinds think about the small brunette.