Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Starbucks.

" Dude get up!"

Goddamn fucking Caleb can't fucking let me sleep the fuck in. Kyle thought as Caleb jumped up and down on his bed.
"What?" Kyle groaned as Austin joined Caleb in jumping on his bed.
"Its time to wakey wakey!" Jonathan laughed as Kyle threw a pillow at Austin and Caleb.
"Hey Hey Hey! No hitting! especially with pillows!" Austin whined as Kyle lifted his head off of his remaining pillows. Marc and Kent were snapping pictures.
"What the fuck?" Kyle groaned.

"Kyle, dude we gotta go. We have to find a new Merch girl 'memeber?" Marc laughed as he zoomed in on his face. Kyle scowled like a seven year old into the camera.
He looked at the clock on the nightstand.
"At ten thirty in the morning?" He grunted as he sat up.
"Ten thirty in the morning Kyle. Yes. Even though we were supposed to be up by eight." Kent laughed.

"Oh..." Kyle yawned as he stood up, letting Caleb and Austin take over his bed. They were currently having a pillow fight. "Make my bed when your done mkay?"
Caleb and Austin stopped in mid swing, and dropped the pillows. There was no way they were going to make a bed.
"Yeah I thought so. Just leave it." Kyle grunted as he dragged his feet into the bathroom across the hall.

"Get ready quick dude, we got a ton of check ins for this thing- hell, some are just gonna be random people off the street!" Marc yelled as they cleared out of his room.

Today was going to be a long day of sorting out shitting rainbows and puking happiness fangirls- from some one who really needed a job.

_________ ________ _______ ________ _________ ___________ __________ _________

Levi woke up at exactly eight o'clock.
It was ten thirty in the morning, she'd been up until around three the night before, and Aggie woke her up when she found a job offer in the paper for Merchandising. With zero details.
She was straightening her hair, and putting her makeup on.
Great Aunt Aggie was reading her resume.

"Well, I'm glad to see you didn't have to beef up your resume like I did when I was your age." She laughed as Levi found a box of black hair dye in the cabinet.
"Hey Aunt Ags? Are you ever going to use this?" She asked her as she turned the light in the bathroom off and walked out.

Aggie looked up and scrunched her nose.
"Nah hun, I can't stand the stench of hair dye. You can use it if you want." She said as she looked back down at Levi's resume, her glasses slipping down her nose a little.
Levi looked at the box, and then set it down on the table next to her taking a quick glance at the clock.

"Fluent in Spanish and French, True, Graduated from UT with honors on a pschyology major, music major, and art major, True, guitarist, true, worked in JC Pennys for a year as a cashier, worked in Denny's for six months, True, Worked at Aeropostale for three weeks, True.... Damn Pops- I don't know where you got your honesty from but it sure as hell wasn't from me!" Aggie laughed as she handed Levi her resume and the folder it went in with her identification and such.

Levi smirked and laughed at her Great Aunt.
Aggie was fluent in White Lies and Black Lies. Very much so.

Levi picked up her bag and her phone, and slipped her converse on. "Well I'll see ya later Auntie Aggie. Wish me luck!" She chirped as she gave her Aunt a hug, and picked up her keys and walked out the front door as Aggie wished her luck.

Levi looked at her watch as she walked over to her car.
It was now eleven o'clock. The interveiws started at one.
"Starbucks here I come." Levi smirked.

______________________________________________________________________

"Starbucks here we come!" Caleb cheered, a little too excited for just waking up an hour ago.
"Whoot! Whoot!" Marc yelled as Kyle changed the song.

"Okay... Get out of my car! We're here!" Kyle squealed. All of the boys piled out at once, and ran towards the entrance, scaring the shit out of several middle aged suit clad men and woman.
Kyle took the keys out of the ignition and leaped out of the car- and straight into the passenger door of the car next to him.

"OH FUCK!" He yelled, holding his face. The music coming from the car suddenly stopped, and the driver's side opened, a browned haired girl peeked over the top of the car, and suddenly snapped back into her seat.

"Shit! Fucking seatbelt!" She grumbled to herself as she wriggled the seat belt off. The brown haired girl got the belt off, and got out of the car- throwing a purse over her shoulder as she looked at Kyle.
"Are you okay? I am so sorry!" She yelped as she stumbled her way around the car.

Kyle looked up, and saw her standing right next to him.
"Hey, I know you! Levi!" He chirped as he rubbed his forehead. Levi smiled and laughed.
"Hey Kyle. Did you know your very graceful?" She joked as she touched his shoulder, and gently led him away from all of the cars.

Just in case he decided he felt like hitting any other cars on his way inside.
Kyle laughed. "Yes. I knew that. So what brings you here Miss Levi?" He asked, still rubbing his forehead.
"I just needed a little pick-me-up. I have a job interveiw in about.." She looked at her watch. "A little under two hours from now." She actually sounded excited.

"Really? So you quite Denny's?" Kyle asked, wondering where her job interveiw was.
"Finally." She laughed. "That bitch who stole my tickest was getting on my last nerve."

Kyle laughed and opened the door for her as they walked inside.
"Why thank you. Here by yourself?" Levi asked as she walked in. Kyle shook his head and opened his mouth to speak.

But Caleb chose to speak for him.
"Levi!" Caleb yelled across the shop, frightening several people. Levi and Kyle jumped at the sound.
Levi's eyes scanned the room as she waved, her face turning a light shade of red.

"Uh... Hi Caleb." She squeeked. Kyle laughed as the other guys waved at her as well, saying softer 'hellos' and 'heys'.
"Hey guys." She laughed, just as Caleb accidently smacked Kent in the face. "You guys really need coffee don't you?"

They nodded.
"We're just sooooo exausted from last night... or this morning, whichever one." Marc said cheerily, making Kyle chuckled as he placed his arm around Levi's shoulders again.

And how long have I known this guy? Levi thought to herself, ignoring Kyle's arm.

"So how are you Levi? I mean we haven't seen you in a good, what, six or seven hours?" Kent said to her, checking his non existant watch as he did.
Levi smiled.

"More than that actually, and I'm just grand." She smiled ear to ear. "I quit, and I've got a job interveiw today one-ish."

All of the guys paused for a second, thinking the same thing Kyle did when she told him.
I wonder where?

"Ohh, and where would that be?" Austin asked, arching an eyebrow higher than nessary.
Levi copied him, and opened her mouth, then closed it- she couldn't remember.

"Uhh, hold on." She dove her hand into her purse, and dug around for the slip of paper Aggie had given her with diretions.

"Umm.... This studio not to far from here." She said, waving her hand around as she read it.

Kyle read it over her shoulder, and smirked.
It was the same place they were giving interveiws.

The cashier cleared her throat before anyone could say anything.
"Excuse me." She had a thick english accent. "But are any of you going to order anything? We do need to attend to everyone else as well."

Marc quickly apologized, and placed his order.
Kyle looked down at Levi, who was squinting at the menu.

"So what would you like Miss Levi?" He asked. Levi looked at him as he led them to the counter. Caleb and Austin were still trying to decide. Kent just took a bottle of water.
"Um... I'll take a Marble Frapp, tall, with no cream please." She said, looking directly at the cashier.
"And I'll take a Passion Fruit Tea please." Kyle said, putting a twenty on the counter.

"Oh no, I'll pay for my own." Levi protested, digging for her wallet.
"Nope, I've got it Leeves." Kyle chirped, taking the receipt and the change from the cashier.
Levi stopped looking through her bag, and gave Kyle a strange face.

"Leeves?" She asked as she and Kyle walked off to let Caleb and Austin order.
They all chose to sit in the two couches in the back, Kyle, Marc, and Kent were tall enough to prop their feet up on the other side. Levi didn't even try too.
She knew they would just come in contact with air.

"So Leeves, whats this interveiw for?" Kyle asked, getting comfortable on the couch next to her.
She shrugged.
"I really don't know. My Aunt Aggie just woke me up this morning, and said she found a job in the paper I might enjoy." She thought for a second. "She said it required travel, dealing with customers, selling products, taking pictures, dealing with distraught people. I must know self defense, can handle emmense crowds from behind a desk- oh... and this really weird one I even had to write down." She laughed as she dug through her bag again.
"Must know how to grocery shop without just coming back several bags full of green veggies and such. Keeps and open mind and is very patient.Loves way too loud music, and being deaf for hours at a time."

She laughed, the guys looked at each other.
"She said I fit the job perfectly." She glanced at the paper again. "But it sounds more or less like they're looking for a relationship than an employee."

They laughed, but they sounded nervous.

That was their interveiw.

Caleb walked up with Austin, and gave everyone their drink, Levi stood and took hers.
"Thanks Caleb, and thanks guys, but I have to get going, I have a few errands to run before I go to my interveiw." She raised her coffee a bit, and nodded at Kyle. "Thanks for the coffee, I owe you one."

Kyle shook his head with a grin. "Nope. Its on me."
She smirked, and turned to walk away.
"Hey wait a sec!" Caleb yelled out with a straw wrapper hanging from his lips, making his voice slightly muffled.

She stopped and looked at Caleb, slowly walking back two steps to stand next to his seat.
"Here's my number, be sure to call us sometime kay?" He smiled, writing his number on the straw wrapper, and ripping off the end his spit was on.

He held it out to her, and she took it gingerly, folded it up, and stuck it in a pocket on the outside of her purse.
"Thanks Caleb, I'll be sure to do that." She flashed everyone one last smile, and waved as she walked out.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Caleb said:
"She's hired."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-Daa! :D
Well, I know most of you saw that coming, but still...
HIRED!
(unofficially)
BUT HIRED!
Image