Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Suitcases.

"Oh fuck! She stepped on my balls!" Kyle cried out halfway back to Levi's apartment complex, making Levi stop suddenly at a stoplight.
Well thats nice to know Mr. Burns...

"I'm sorry Kyle, we're almost there, as soon as the gate closes behind us you can open the door and let her out." Levi bit back a giggle as she glanced at Kyle.
He was protecting his jewels.
" Hurry." Kyle groaned, pushing the dog away from him with is right hand as she attempted to lick his face.
"Well, I said you could drive if you wanted but noooo... you wanted to hold the 'puppy'." Levi joked, earning a glare from Kyle.
"Hey, I didn't know this so called poodle would be half Saint Bernard!" Kyle snapped at her, pressing the side of his face against the seat to get away from the dog's tongue.

Levi frowned, and took a sharp turn- making Polly grip her nails into Kyle's skinny legs.
"Aeoooaawwowoow!"
Levi threw him a strange look out of the corner of her eye.
"Aeoooaawwowoow?" She questioned, making Kyle hit her arm lightly as she drove. "Hey, I'm just askin', what the hell is aeoooaawwowoow?" She laughed.
Kyle stuck his tonge out at her, and Polly managed to lick it.

"Egrh! Ergh! Ergh!!" Kyle yelped, not darning to put his tongue back in his mouth after that, Polly sat down, please with her accomplishment.
"Polly! No!" Levi snarled as she pulled into the apartment complex, quickly typing the passcode into the keypad at the entrance. She watched the gates open, and then quickly pulled through so Caleb wouldn't have to deal with the passcode at all.

The gate closed behind Caleb.
"Let her loose Kyle!" Levi yelled, unlocking the door- not really bothering to slow down at all.
Polly was out of the car before Kyle had even opened it all the way.
"Ah ucking ate eur ont's og ow." Kyle said- his own tongue flopping out of his mouth like Polly's as he slammed the door shut. Levi burst out in laughter.

"Aht?" He said, looking directly at her, and shrugging his shoulders. Levi had to resist the urge of flying foward like she usually did when she laughed to grab her legs, or else she would probably kill them both.
"Just stop talking Kyle, I'll give you a toothbrush to use when we get to my apartment." She laughed, looking straight foward.
Kyle huffed, and grunted.

Levi giggled, her sides beginning to ache a little.
She didn't go far before she arrived at the building her apartment was located in, parking her car in its designated spot. Kyle jumped right out, and ran towards the stairs nearby.
Levi shut the car off and gathered her things quickly.

"Kyle! Do you even know where your going?" She laughed, Caleb pulling up next to her car as she closed the door.
Kyle froze in mid-run, and looked at Levi- tongue still flopping around. He shook his blonde head.

"Third floor. Room Three Eighteen." She giggled as she took out her keys, and tossed them to him.
He caught them easily, and did a small dance.
" 'Ank ou Eev-i!" He cheered, running up the stairs. Levi couldn't handle it anymore- she fell down on the side walk she was laughing so hard.

Caleb joined her in a matter of seconds after seeing Kyle's escapade.
"Holy shit, what- is he, doing?!" He gasped, laughing between words. Levi had to work extreamly hard to calm herself down enough to speak.

"P-polly l-l-licked his t-onuge when he w-was talking!" She stuttered, trying to get up on her knees so her neighbors wouldn't think she was insane... more than usual at least.
Last time she was with Kelly when she had had a laughing fit on the sidewalk- they called 911 because they thought she was having a seizure.

------------------------------>>

Ten minutes later, Caleb and Levi had peeled themselves off the concrete just before the neighbors called 911 again, made their way up the stairs, and found Kyle gargling salt water in Levi's kitchen sink.

Levi sighed, and walked towards the bathroom to find her spare toothbrush, and walked out with a bright pink and blue colgate toothbrush and toothpaste.
"Kyle," She began as he turned around to face her. "Go do your thing kay?" She giggled as he smiled at her, and took the toothbrush and toothpaste from her hands.

"Your a Godess Levi." He said as he made his way down the hall in search of the bathroom.
"First door on the right!" She yelled- somthing gasped above them.

Levi looked up- just as Wonka slipped in through the open door, and found Levi's legs in the group of six standing in the kitchen/dining room/ living room.
Her head snapped down to look at the floor as soon as he came in contact with her.

"Well hey Wonka dude," She bent over to pick him up. "How are you?" He mewed in response. She chuckled.

Austin came up and held his hand up to Wonka, letting him sniff it with his tiny pink nose before he nudged him with it, demanding he pet him.
Austin laughed and Levi handed him over.

"You can keep him busy, last time I tried to pack for somthing, I had to put him outside because he kept trying to hide in my bag." She chuckled, watching Wonka purr as Austin pet him. He laughed.
"Yeah, I'll be sure to do that as best I can Ms. Levine." Austin joked as Levi led the other four boys around the house, asking what she would need.

All of the boys pointed to several different things at once.

----------------------->>>

"Okay so I need my whole underwear drawer, a whole bunch of clothes, electronic shit thats needed, pillows, blankets, money, and..." Levi paused to see if they were being serious. "Rubber Birth control..." She coughed, biting back laughter.

"Yep." Caleb and Marc chirped at the same time. Levi made a face at them, and then took the unwrapped, yet really old- condom they had found deep in her closet, from Kyle's fingers.
"Dude, that thing expired four years ago!" He pointed out. Levi's eyes almost popped out of her skull.

"Uhm... I haven't even been living here that long..." Levi pointed out before the guys could crack any offensive jokes.

"Or you just haven't gotten layed in that long." Kent said bluntly, continuing to toss a bouncy ball up and down in the air, taking up most of the space on Levi's matress.
Levi laughed, recalling the party she had gone to last weekend.

Urgh, he was terrible. She recalled, scrunching her nose up at the thought.

She had a feeling touring with these three boys would feel much like being in junior high again...
♠ ♠ ♠
what Kyle said when is tongue had dog spit on it was...
"I fucking hate your Aunt's dog now." ;; "What?" ;; "Thank you Levi!"

Thank you Ms. Sobriety for helping me out with their merch guy's name(s). :)
It was extream- alalala-ly helpfull(:
(You other people should go read her stuff.) ;D

Comment; Subscribe; tell all your freinds about it. :D