Status: Writing more chapters.

Death Grips On Guns And Goodbye Kisses

Chapter 10.

I threw my hair up into a pony-tail and pulled a sweater on. Frank had invited Jacobi and I to New Jersey to visit him, saying he wants to talk to us.

Ronnie walked with me to the bus station and explained to me what I was to do. He finished and looked at me concentrated, "You got it?"

"Ya man I got it." I smiled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my hair. I grinned at him, and with a short wave I got on the bus.

Sitting down on one of the plastic seats with Jacobi close beside me, I looked at an old couple on the bus holding hands obviously deeply in love with each other. You could see it in their eyes.

I smiled thinking about Frank. That was gonna be us with little Jacobi changing our old people diapers.. hopefully not on the bus though.

For the past few months Frank would come over to Ronnie's and just visit. He would stay for dinner, talk with us, and play with Jace. Jace was getting to know him much better and actually started to call him dad without hesitation.

Our relationship was better than it had ever been. We smiled and laughed all the time as we would sometimes go out on a date. And really, my sanity was slowly returning...

When we arrived at Frank's, he didn't look as happy as he usually did. "Can we talk? I kinda wanna just get it over with.." I nodded and sat on the couch, as did he.

"Well, Leathermouth is going back on tour.. tomorrow.."

"For how long?"

"Not too long, just a few months. We'll be doing a couple shows in the city and then we're going over to the UK for a while."

"For a while??"

"Yeah, but I'll be back for you two as soon as I can.. I can't imagine ever leaving you guys."

I gave a weak smile as he reached to me for a hug.