Status: Writing more chapters.

Death Grips On Guns And Goodbye Kisses

Chapter 11.

One fucking year. I popped a hydro. Two months of touring. Another hydro. Three days I saw him the whole time. The last hydro in the bottle. I threw the bottle at the drywall watching it break slightly.

I ran around the vacant, decaying apartment room in which I was waiting for a client. I clawed at my face and pulled my hair. How could I be so stupid! I collapsed on the floor with my legs under me in a painful position.

Frank left for tour. It was for 6 months. Two months in the states, four in the UK. I saw him three times during the whole thing. It was still fine, except until he just stopped calling and when I tried calling him, his phone was disconnected. Now it had been one year since the last time I heard from him.

I should of saw it coming.

I banged my fist into my head. I thought I heard my brain rattle, but it was actually a light few knocks on the doorway.

Looking up I saw Lacey walking in with her hips swaying. She smiled and winked at me. She always satisfied me. She was the only client I'd do anything with.

I stood and put my hands on her shoulders, walking her to the end of the bed. She fell backwards, now laying on the bed she began to unbutton her top. I licked my lips and crawled up her body to place a kiss between her breasts, then back down to where she always needed attention.

Kissing her panties softly, I slowly pulled them down to just below her knees. My tongue went to work while my hand rested on her hip and hers gripped my hair.

"Bitch! You owe me big time!" I jumped as I heard a bang. Lacey's face no longer looked dead, but instead disfigured.

Feeling a strong man's grip on my shoulder, I turned around quickly. He was a big, bulky black man. He then continued to shoot her body all over.

"..Excuse me sir, I didn't get to finish.." I stood and stared into his dark eyes.

"She never finished.. ever. So I finished her." Out of his pocket he pulled a cigarette and lit it. We sat with our backs against the wall looking at the mess he'd made.