Status: Writing more chapters.

Death Grips On Guns And Goodbye Kisses

Chapter 12.

I threw open the door at Ronnie's and slammed it shut dramatically. He came quietly running into the living room.

"Jace is sleeping. And where the fuck you been? It's 1am." He whispered to me.

I sighed and plopped on the couch. "Oh, if you only knew the night I had, ha." I smiled at Ronnie and patted the cushion beside me. He sat down and I scooted closer to him.

"Tell me 'bout it."

"Well, this girl never finished this guy and the guy came in when I was trying to finish the girl and BAM! Like, pop. She's dead and like all over the room. He gave me a ride. But one involving his car. I'm not a whore or anything." By now I was resting my head in his lap. I looked up at him and he shook his head at me.

"Tish, I care about you. You're always out doing something you shouldn't be. You're filling love with drugs, alcohol, and sex. Maybe Frank isn't here and maybe he was your first love. But you have a child now and people that care about you. People that care about you a lot."

"Yeah, like who?" I sat up.

Ronnie looked down at his hands in his lap. I followed them with my eyes as each one found their way to my cheeks. He whispered.

"I do."

I smiled in the near darkness and leaned forward. My lips in front of his I whispered back.

"Show me."

He closed the gap.