Status: Writing more chapters.

Death Grips On Guns And Goodbye Kisses

Chapter 3.

"I'll throw your clothes in the washer while you get cleaned up." I peeled the fabric off my body slowly, out of habit. I handed mine and Jacobi's outfits over to Ronnie. He took them from me, and without saying anything closed the bathroom door.

Easing into the tub filled with warm water, I leaned back trying to relax with Jacobi on my chest. As soon as he started to splash and wiggle, I began to clean him and myself quickly.

Stepping out holding Jace, I slowly turned the nob on the door and walked around the house searching for Ronnie. I came across the kitchen and saw him pouring coffee.

"Oh keeper of my clothes, may I receive some threads?" He turned around and momentarily glanced at me, the naked lady in the kitchen, before shaking his head yes...

We were escorted through the restaurant and out to the back patio where we were seated. I sighed in relief, we were the only ones out here. The waiter pulled over a chair for Jace, who was not too thrilled when placed in it.

When Ronnie was handed the menus, he immediately set them aside. He tilted his head and stared at me quizzically, as if trying to figure out who I was. His face changed and his eyes lit up.

"Oh my. No, it couldn't be..." He leaned forward and stuck out his hand. "I'm Ronnie and you are?"

I blinked and pulled back my shaking hand before it even touched his. "This is Jacobi," I said gesturing to the child who was fidgeting with the chair. He wasn't used to them to say the least.

"And you are..?" My focus changed from my baby to Ronnie looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"I'm T-" He cut me off.

"Tish?" I saluted. I could feel a pain in my arm as I reached up. Suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore.

"You look different." I stifled a laugh. It's been two years; Things change. "When you were in the bathroom and you handed me your clothes," I felt up my left arm, "you looked awful."