Leaving For Eternity

The Runaway

“Renee, You fucking stupid child! Are you planning to kill yourself? Don’t tell me you wanna go see mummy in heaven! You’re not a kid anymore! What do you think you’re doing? You know what, just die! Die! Die! I don’t give a crap about you anymore!!” Dad said these words and left.
My hand was still on my cheek after he slapped... A tear rolled down my eye, burning my now ‘red’ cheek.
“I never knew it will come to this… I’m so fucking stupid… just like he said…” I couldn’t even breathe anymore, it hurt just to breathe.

After a couple of minutes the nurse came in smiling “How are you feeling today, Renee?”
I wiped my tears quickly and gave her a ‘fake’ smile back “Good, thank you”
Suddenly the nurse came and sat beside me “I was discussing your problem with my colleagues... y’know, cutting and stuff, anyway we came to the conclusion that it would be best to you to be seen by a psychologist so th-”
I interrupted her be crying out “I am not fucking crazy!!!!!!”
Then I quickly ran out of the room and out of the whole hospital, I could hear the nurse shout behind me “Come back, please!”
I just ran even harder and to nowhere is where I went…
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it..
comments?