Status: Completed

To Love Someone Like Me

The End

Everyone looked amazing. The rehearsal dinner started a while now. Leana looked around, watching all her guest and friends talk, drink and eat. Leana smiled at Jimmy, gently squeezing his hand. A wine glass clinked and all the attention turned to Brian, who was ready to give a speech.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. As one of Jimmy's best friends, I knew I had to make a speech. I've known Jimmy for a long time and I am pretty good friends with Leana too. They both are so crazy, funny and just perfect for each--" Brian was stopped by Leana.

"Um, I have to say something," she said. Everyone looked at her and Brian. He just shrugged and sat back down. All eyes were glued onto her and Leana was getting more nervous by the second. She cleared her throat and began, "Uh, well Jimmy and I knew each other for a while now. At the beginning of our relationship, we were crazy in love; I have no doubt about that.

"But like some couples, that love becomes lost and there isn't a spark in the relationship. Maybe Jimmy thought it was his duty to propose to me; maybe he thought it was the best decision but obviously, it isn't--"

"Leana, what are you doing?" Jimmy asked her. Leana smiled.

"What I should be doing. Our relationship will not last. You see, Jimmy found something that only a few could say. He found true love. Not with me though," Leana paused hearing the gasps and mumbles, "Listen to me please. Jimmy is in love, with Adina, my best friend.

"Adina, I know you want to leave, not wanting to see Jimmy and I get married; well you won't have to. You two deserve each other," Leana stopped, hearing silence, "Well, my speech sucked ass and I clearly can't explain shit, I think I'll go get some more wine," Quickly, Leana left.

Adina sat shocked at what happened. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Leana gulping down a bottle of wine, leaving the house.

"What-- what does this mean?" Adina heard someone ask.

"This means, Adina and Jimmy can get their happily ever after," Brian replied. She looked at him, startled. Really? She was?

Adina's brain couldn't process anything. All of a sudden, she felt someone lightly grab her arm and raise her up. Jimmy's lips met hers.

She smiled and relaxed into the kiss, feeling complete; there in his arms.

"I love you," Jimmy said.

"I love you too!" Adina said. Jimmy laughed and lifted her up. Adina leaned her head down and kissed him again.

Leana sat outside the house, drinking her wine, laughing. She never thought she would be this happy for Adina and Jimmy.

"God, if you can hear me, you better send me to fucking heaven," Leana said, giggling, "Shit, I'm going crazy,"

"You don't look crazy," a voice said. She looked up, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Excuse me?" she asked. The man sat next to her and grabbed her wine bottle, drinking from it. He was pretty sexy, and it wasn't the alcohol affecting her vision either. The man had silky looking blonde hair, coffee coloured eyes, broad shoulders and hell, the smile that played on his lips made Leana want to fuck him then and there.

"I said, you don't look crazy,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you look undeniably sexy,"

"Who the hell are you?" Leana asked.

"A friend of the groom. I'm Shawn. Did I miss the rehearsal dinner?"

"Sweetie, the rehearsal is still going on, but don't be surprised if the groom is kissing a sexy girl with black hair,"

"Not the bride?" he asked. Leana stared at him; the man didn't even know who the bride is! At that thought, Leana burst out into laughter.

"Honey, I'm the bride. Or ex-bride I guess,"

"What?"

"Um, Jimmy fell in love and I wanted him to be happy with Deena so I said, 'fuck that, go get your woman you dumbass'," Leana said, she could feel the alcohol getting to her.

"Really?"

"Nope, but that's what I hope to hell he did," Leana said.

"Well then, how about we both go back in and meet the new lovebirds. Together," he offered. Leana raised her eyebrows.

"You know your sexiness is getting to me, let's go handsome," Leana said.

Brian sat there smiling at Jimmy and Adina; they were amazing together. Adina turned to Brian, smiling.

"Guess I'm becoming a bit lucky," Adina said. Brian laughed.

"At least that's one of us," Brian said. Adina stopped smiling and placed a hand on Brian's cheek.

"Hey, just because you haven't had great relationships doesn't mean squat. There's a girl for you out there, Brian, trust me,"

Brian snorted, "I doubt that,"

"I don't. You'll find that lucky woman some day, Bri; you'll get your love story," she said, "What are you going to do now?" Brian thought about the question.

"I think I'll take a break. Go to New York or something, just chill out," he amswered. Adina nodded and gave Brian a kiss on his cheek, then turned to Jimmy who was grinning.

"Looks like we're together," Jimmy told her.

"Happily ever after?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's finished, well Adina's story that is. If there's any fans who hate to see Brian without a woman, you can go and subscribe to my 'sequel', which is basically when Brian finds love after Adina.

Just wanna thank all those who gave this story a chance and subscribed as well as the reason why I even continue posting chapters; my commenters =) To everyone who commented, thanks :)

Image