Welcome to Your New Life...in Bat Country

Another Chapter

I woke up, and groaned at the sunlight peaking through the hotel room windows. “Take it away,” I whined, and I heard a chuckled from across the room. I pulled the blanket of my head, and whined again. “I’m serious Zack. Shut the blinds, sue the hotel, do whatever it takes to make it get dark in here again.”

My phone beeped, and I rolled over, grabbing it, and flipping it open. It was from Vy. I laughed at the picture of Ducky boxers that were, apparently, Jimmy’s. Oh, that’s good blackmail material.

“Are you up now?” Zacky asked, jumping onto the bed, and kissing my lips.

“No,” I said, closing my eyes.

“Come oooooonnnn,” He whined. “Please.”

“No.”

“We can go get some lunch.”

”I have to go shopping with Vy and Beej,” I answered. I got up, and started getting dressed.

“Zacky!” I gasped, looking at the pair of underwear, and the bra he got me. “You asshole.” He shrugged.

“You never told me what you wanted.” I threw my Misfits shirt at him, and rolled my eyes, hurriedly getting into the bathroom, to shower again. You take every chance you can get on tour, yeah?

Once I was done, I straightened my hair, and by that time, Bobbi Jo, and Syn were in the room, waiting for me to finish. “Finally. Little miss Princess,” Bobbi rolled her eyes. I glared, and jumped on her back.

“PIGGY BACK!”

“Argh. Of course.”

We reached Vy’s hotel room, and knocked on the door. She answered a moment later, and I jumped off Bobbi’s back, and sat down on the couch. “Damnit Kor,” Jimmy pouted. “You stole my spot.”

Vyra was giggling, and I poked her.

“What?” She gasped. “He was just too damn cute with those glasses, like a little puppy.” Jimmy grinned as everyone started cracking up.

“Anyways,” Bobbi announced. “Kor and me came around to see if you still wanted to go shopping with us for bathing suits, that way we can go swimming later,” She said.

“You don’t have to ask permission,” I spoke softly to Vyra who was hesitant. I sighed.

“Yeah, I know. But…shouldn’t they come with us, you know, so we can get the right suits?”

“Nope. We buy the suits we want. They don’t have a choice.” She nodded, still hesitant.

“Are you guys ready then,” She asked.

“YAY!” We squealed, hugging her tight.

“Guess they’re going after all,” Syn remarked.

“Yep. Are you gonna miss me,” Bobbi asked.

“Yeah.” He hugged her, then looked at her again. “Buy something tiny and in two pieces, kay?”

“We’ll see,” She laughed.

I wandered over to Zacky, and sat down in his lap, I kissed his forehead, as his eyes were over his face. He wasn’t all that much a morning person when it came to getting up, and moving around. He groaned, and pulled me closer.

“Zack, hun, I have to go.”

“Get something sexy,” He whispered in my ear, and I laughed.

“I will. Bye.”

Bobbi and I walked off as Vyra said goodbye to Jimmy. She caught up with us, linking her arm with ours.

“Ready?” Bobbi asked.

“Hell Yeah!” She said, and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
And, one more