Welcome to Your New Life...in Bat Country

Again.

“I hate you both!” Vyra screamed, as we giggled hysterically. I kicked the door, and rolled my eyes.

“Come on Vy, it can’t be that bad. We’ll give you your clothes as soon as you come out.”

“I’m never coming out then,” She replied angrily.

We had shoved her into the changing room with a bikini, that Bobbi and I both thought was relatively cute, and we stole her clothes, making her try it one. She was rather pissed off with us now.

“Vyra Rose, swear to God, if you don’t come out right fucking now, then I’m going to let Kor climb under that door, and drag you out by that bikini’s halter top.”

“Fine! God fucking dammit, fine. I’m coming out, but if you take a picture of me I’ll kill you both.”

“Happy?” She scowled. Bobbi grinned, and snapped her phone shut.

“Yep. And now Jimmy has a new background.”

“You fucking didn’t.” She scowled.

“Yep. She did, but relax. You look fucking hot in that.” I grinned, nodding.

Bobbi agreed. “You know you do.”

“Yeah. Whatever. Just give me my clothes.”

“Are you going to buy it?” Beej asked.

“If I say yes will you give me my clothes?”

“Maybe,” I said cheekily.

” Fine. I’ll buy the fucking thing; just give me my clothes? Please?” She snarled.

Beej grinned, and handed her the clothes. Then she got all snappy and turned on her heel, tripping, and falling on the ground. Bobbi and I had to lean on each other whilst laughing so hard. It was rather funny.

“Yeah yeah. Hil-fucking-larious.”

She went back into the dressing room, and Bobbi and I started talking, while she changed, sitting on the floor, and giggling every now and then. All the sudden, I’m not Okay blasted through the changing room, and Bobbi and I look blankly at the changing room door. “Vy? What’s that?” Beej asked.

"Just a text from someone in Maryland. She’s just wondering where I am.” She replied. I bit my lip worriedly.

“Well…don’t tell her where you are. Aaron could find out and-” Bobbi was cut off by Vyra’s angry voice.

“Don’t you think I know that?” I snapped, “Look. Why don’t you and Kor go pay, I’ll be out in a minute.” She tossed the clothes over, and we stared at each other for a minute, before sighing, and getting up.

“You think it’s the truth?” I asked Bobbi, as we paid.

She sighed. “I wish I could say yes. But I have a feeling it’s a no.”

“Yeah. Me too,” I sighed.

Vyra came out and minute later, with a grin on her face. “Ready to go?” I asked her, smiling.

“Yeah, did you guys buy the bathing suits?”

“Yep. Now let’s go. I wanna swim.”

We all laughed, and ran out the store, walking to the hotel. It was only a few blocks away, so we just walked to the store, as well. Vyra’s phone rang out again, and I glanced at Beej, who was biting down on her lip. Vyra ignored it though, and kept walking, adding a little speed to her step.

“I’ll check it in the room,” She said. We nodded.

We arrived to the hotel, and walked in, when all the sudden, Vyra tripped, and fell over Johnny. “Motherfucker!” She swore. Bags flew everywhere, and Beej and I giggled hysterically. Johnny helped her up then.

“Sorry Vy. I was hiding from Jimmy and didn’t see you coming.” He said apologetically.

“Why were you hiding from Jimmy?”’ She asked, and he leaned close to her, whispering. She grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

“Because. He’s trying to shank me.”

“And you don’t have any tighty-whiteys on, do you?”

“M stole them this morning.”

“I’m sorry my midget friend, but I don’t think there’s anything I can do for you. But, when you see Jimmy tell him I’m changing in the room so knock before he comes in, kay?” She said, laughing.

Beej and I both looked at her, and she shrugged, before we all starting laughing, once more.

“We are in way over our heads with these guys, aren’t we?” She asked. I laughed a little harder.

“If anything it’s the other way around!”

We finally decided to go change, and get ready for the pool, so we split, walking in separate directions. Zacky was in the room, watching TV. “Hey. How was shopping?” He asked. I grinned.

“Nice,” I smiled. “What’d you do?”

“Listened to Jimmy and Matt scare the shit out of Johnny. Then wrestled Johnny. Then came here, and watched SURS. There was nothing better to do.”

“Sounds fun.”

“Was fun.” He grinned, and I sat down on his lap, smiling, and nuzzling my face into his neck. “We going swimming?”

“Yeah. I guess so. Soon…”

“Can we sleep for a while?”

“Sure. Why not?” I giggled, and we crawled into the bed, cuddling together.