Just Hold Me Tight, Lay By My Side

Elizabeth "Lizzy" Hunter.
[Portrayed by Emmy Rossum]
26 Years Old.
She's the quiet girl. The one that actually is very smart but keeps to herself. She never makes sudden decisions, always thinks and plans first. Until now.

She suddenly finds herself in a new town, with new faces; trying to escape her past but losing herself along the way. Will her new neighbor, an FBI Agent, be able to help her find herself?

Seeley Booth.
30 Years Old. [Let's pretend, okay?]
An FBI agent and single father. He used to be a sniper for the US Rangers, and has done some things that he isn't exactly proud of. He has a great sense of humor and is full of sarcasm. He does have a compassionate, caring side though.

What happens when he gets a new neighbor? What will happen to his quirky, flirty relationship with his partner, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan?

^ Sorry about the horrible summary. But the story should be good! It's a work in progress, also my first story.

A Bones/Special Agent Booth story.

WARNING: There WILL be cursing. Most likely Violence & Sex. I'll put a warning on the specific chapters for violence & sex, but the cursing will probably be in almost every chapter. There will also be talk of eating disorders, self-harm, and rape, Most likely.

I don't know how often I will be able to update this story so bear with me!

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS STORY OR MESSAGE ME SOMEHOW IF YOU READ THIS STORY. I don't want to write this is no one will read it. Just once is all I'm asking!

No copyright: I do not own BONES or the charaters of Bones [Special Agent Seeley Booth]; I DO own Elizabeth Hunter though.
  1. Prolouge
    This is not my home, I think I'm better off alone. [Home/Three Days Grace]
  2. ONE .
    I've Just Seen a Face, I Can't Forget the Time or Place. [I've Just Seen a Face/The Beatles]
  3. TWO .
    I'm Going Under. Drowning You. I'm Falling Forever. I've Got To Break Through. I'm Going Under. [Going Under/Evanescence]
  4. THREE .
    Lean On Me. When You're Not Strong. And I'll Be Your Friend. I'll Help You Carry On. [Lean On Me/Bill Withers]
  5. FOUR .
    Yeah I don't have a song this time. However, this is the first half of this chapter, I didn't want this to be a super long chapter so I broke it in two. That's why it abruptly ends, I'm sorry.
  6. FIVE .
    Part Two of the last chapter!
  7. SIX .
    Getting To Know You, Getting To Feel Free And Easy. [Getting To Know You/The King And I] - I just googled songs about getting to know someone and this song came up, I don't actually know it.