Status: I'm working on re-writing some of this, hopefully I will be able to start posting more. Until then Hatius. Sorry. If you have any ideas of what you think should happen, let me know.

Don't Walk Away

The Other Side of Me

“What Dem?” My father questioned.
“I said no, I will not go on the tour.” I said. “I absolutely refuse.” I’m not one to ever go against my father or mother. But I will not do this.

“Yes you will.”
I didn’t care who was in the room. “No, Daddy, I won’t.” I said again, but this time a little firmer. Firm but not yelling. My siblings looked at me wide eyed. I never said no to out father. Ever. It just isn’t like me to do something like this, they were in shock.

“Demetria Melodie Devonne Blyre. You are going on this tour, you will like it and you will be nice to every single person on this tour. End of story.” My father said. He wasn’t yelling, he never yelled. But he was firm.

“No.” I spoke. “They can do whatever they please,” I said pointing to the rest of the family. “But I’m not going.”

My father looked at me in shock. This was the first time I have ever acted this way.
“But Dem, you’re the lead singer, and pianist. What are we supposed to do without you?” Peyton asked me.

Peyton was my 17 year old brother and the sibling I was closest to.

“We’re going to Sydney.” My oldest brother, Jasper, said. Dang him to heck. He knew I couldn’t say no to that. I love Australia…I guess because I’m part Australian. I hate him.

“Fine, but I hate you, Jasper and you better sleep with one eye open. And I’m not talking to him.” I said and walked over to the window.

“She’ll come around.” Anasztiaza said.
“She’s not going to jump, is she?”
“No, I’m not going to jump. I like my life. Or at least I did until about three minutes ago.” I said answering whoever’s question.

My father and Mr. Jonas walked back in. I didn’t notice them leave.
“Let’s get introductions out of the way.” My father said.

Mr. Jonas began, “This is Paul Kevin II, Joseph Adam, and Nicholas Jerry. And I’m Kevin Sr.” He said pointing to them, as he said their names.

My father then introduced us.
“This is Bennett Jasper, Keirstynn Harmonie, Emmett Cyrus, Anasztaiza Saleena, Peyton Noah, and Demetria Melodie Devonne. I’m Kenneth Reece.” He finished.

Once both of the adults had introduced us they once again left the room.

“Jasper.”
“Keirstynn.”
“Emmett.”
“Saleena.”
“Peyton.”
“Kevin.”
“Joe.”
“Nick.”

Everyone clarified what they were called, I mean not many people actually go by their whole name. Suddenly I felt multiple pairs of eyes on me. I’m taking a wild guess and going with, they…being the Jonas’… wanted to know what I was called.

“Actually she doesn’t mind what people call her.” Keirstynn said.

“Actually it’s Demetria.” I said, in a harsh tone without meaning to.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to the two fabulous people who have commented!
Thank You So Much!

So here is the third chapter.
Please comment.
Don't be a silent reader.
I only have a few more lines already wrote, so no comments and I won't fell like writing.
Thank you to the two amazingly wonderful people who have commented.

If anyone wants to make a banner it would be great!

3 new comments = update
new subscriptions = love

love.love.love.
taylor