Status: I'm working on re-writing some of this, hopefully I will be able to start posting more. Until then Hatius. Sorry. If you have any ideas of what you think should happen, let me know.

Don't Walk Away

Promise.

“Selena I just do not want to go on tour with them.” I said. Selena was done filming for the day and we decided to go to lunch together to talk about the tour.

“I know you don’t. But Miles, you have to. If you don’t you are letting him win.” Selena said. She calls me Miley or Miles how she got that from Melodie I have not a clue. But she’s been calling me it since forever so why change it now after 17 almost 18 years.

“You are just saying that because you think we should date.” I retorted.

“No I’m—ok so maybe I am. But I’m not the only one.” She replied. “Please, just do the tour, if not for you for me and your fans.”

“You have got to be kidding me.”

“I’m not, I think you –“
“No, not you. Them!” I said looking at the group of people who just walked through the door.

“I think it is fate.”

“Well fate can jump off a cliff.” I said.

“Real mature Miley.” Selena said.
“Um… Selena, her name isn’t Miley.” Speak of the devil himself.

“Oh, hey Nick, how are you?” Selena said, and added before he could awnser. “I know her name isn’t Miley. It’s a nickname I gave her when we were little and I could say any of her names. It just kind of stuck. Right Miles?”

“Right. Look Sel, I got to go. I will talk to you later. Kay?” I said putting a 50 on the table and grabbing my Blackberry.

“Ok, but think about what I said. Promise.”

She looked at me. I caved. “Fine, I promise. Talk to you later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?