New Kid in New Jersey

Introducing

At that moment, the blaring schoolbell echoed over the school grounds, singaling for the pupils to head to their formrooms. After around a minute or two after the bell had ceased, the chattering crowds of teenagers finally began to separate from their various groups of friends; scattering across the school to move to their formrooms.

"Come on! Let's go, already!" Mikey moaned, pulling at my arm impatiently.

"Wait! Mikey, I don't know where I'm supposed to be going; I haven't got a timetable or anything..." I said, remembering suddenly.

"Ah." He said, stopping to think. He scratched the back of his neck, and said slowly, "I guess you'll have to go to the principal's office if you need a timetable."

"Where -" I started, but I didn't get to finish, as he cut me off, seizing my arm once again.

"Come with me. I'll take you there."
Most of the school had cleared off at this point, so it was way easier to see where we were meant to be going. I followed Mikey through the doors of the school; past the reception; along hallways and through corridors, passing what seemed like hundreds of classrooms. I tried desperately to remember the way we were going, but Mikey seemed to know the whole place inside-out.

Finally, he stopped at the end of a long, thin corridor, outside a wide, wooden door that read:
Principal M.Pelissier

"Well, here you are, then." Mikey said quietly, letting go of my arm.

"Shall I knock?" I asked awkwardly. He shrugged unhelpfully, looking at me. I hesitated, before knocking quietly on the door. I waited patiently outside with Mikey, until the door was opened by a tall, flustered looking man in a dark blue suit and a purple tie.

"Ah, you must be our new pupil." He said kindly, smiling down at me. "Oh, hello there, Michael!" He said, noticing Mikey and ruffling his hair slightly. Mikey furrowed his eyebrows, trying desperately to put his hair back into position.

"Mr...Pelissier? I'm here about my timetable." I mumbled.

"Ah, yes. If you just come into my office, now." He told me, holding his hands out to his office. "Thank you, Mr Way. I think you should be getting to your formroom now."

"Okay, see you around, Frank!" Mikey grinned, and ran back along the same corridor that we had just come through.

"Now, you just take a seat for a moment, and I'll find your details." Mr Pelissier said, dipping under his desk, pulling out drawers and filing through thick piles of paper. "Frank Iero, if I'm not mistaken?"
I nodded quietly, cautiously sitting down. "Ah, here we are." He finally said, straightening up with a small, crumpled piece of blue paper. He looked at it, before handing it to me. I took the timetable, and studied the column labelled Monday. "You'll need to keep that with you at all times, Mr Iero." Mr Pelissier said. "Now, your form tutor is Miss Fass, and you will need to go to Room 112. It's very easy to find. It's on the second floor; fifth room on the left."

"Okay. Thank you, Mr Pelissier." I said, trying to remember everything that I was being told.

"It's a pleasure, Mr Iero. If you have any problems, please let me know." He answered, smiling once more.

Shoving my timetable into the back pocket of my jeans, I stood up and left the room, closing the door quietly behind me. Once I was out in the hallway, I searched around for the stairs. To my luck, they were just a short way to my right. I hurried upstairs, and slowly walked along the corridor, counting the doors on my left. One...Two...Three...Four...I stopped at number five, and peered in curiously through the closed door.

I slowly pushed open the door, and was met with a chaos scene. Jocks were leaping about all over the room, boasting, fighting, and attempting to get close to a prep or two. Preps were applying make-up, gossiping excitedly, and flicking their perfect hair. A small group of nerds were chatting and grinning at each other, or sitting down to read books or finish homework assignments. At the very back of the class, a pale boy with messy black hair sat on his own at a table in the corner. He was gazing out of the window, a far away look in his eyes. His clothes were black, like his hair, and he didn't once move or speak a word.
Noticing me standing silently in the doorway, a small, blonde woman with a kind face stood up at the front of the class.

"Everyone, would you please just shut up for a minute?!" She yelled to the class. The boy at the back didn't look up, but the rest of the class stopped what they were doing all of a sudden and turned to look at her. "Sit down, please, class. I have an announcement to make. We have a new student with us today." She beckoned me forward. I shuffled to the front the stand next to her, looking around at my new class, but keeping my head down. "I'm Miss Fass. And what might your name be?" She asked me sweetly.

"Frank." I mumbled shyly. "Frank Iero." The boy by the window turned his head to look at me through his scruffy fringe. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes, framed with striking black eyeliner. Miss Fass rested both her hands on each of my shoulders.

"This is Frank Iero, everybody." She announced. The jocks grunted lazily at me, while the preppy barbies giggled, and chorused "Hey, Frankie!". The boy at the back gave me a small, shy wave. I smiled back at him.

"Where would you like to sit, Frank?" Miss Fass asked me. I shrugged, uncomfortably. I knew who I wanted to sit next to. Miss Fass gave me a knowing look, before saying "You can sit at the back, there, next to our lovely Gerard Way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 10th chapter!
Ooh, exciting - Gerard DOES exist! "But where oh where is our Frerard?!" I hear you say - ooh, just you wait!
Thankies for your awesome comments! Keep it up! <3