New Kid in New Jersey

Teenagers

"Alicia? Where you going?"

"Bathroom." She replied simply, standing up and yawning before leaving the room.

As soon as she was gone, Mikey breathed out a sad sigh.
"I love her so much..."

"Aw, Mikes, I'm sure she feels the same way about you." Gerard said sympathetically, also smiling sadly, with an understanding look on his face.

"What?"

I was a little confused. Weren't they going out with each other? It was so obvious that they liked each other; I mean, they were practically inseperable...surely they were more that best friends? But they were both just so close...
"What do you mean - 'what'?" Mikey asked me grumpily, like I was stupid or something.

"Well, why are you upset about her?"
He looked at me coldly, making me feel extremely small and vulnerable all of a sudden.

"He's afraid that she doesn't like him back... in that way." Gerard whispered to me.
Mikey shook his head hopelessly, staring at the ground.

"Oh...I never knew..." I said quietly "I just...well, I thought that you two were already together."
At this, Mikey rested his head in his hands, breathing heavily, and looking as though he was about to cry a river. "No, Mikes, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you or anything, I really didn't!" I begged, panicking slightly, because I had quite obviously depressed him even more than he already was.

"Don't worry, baby bro, we're all here for you whenever you need us!" Gerard put in brightly, hugging Mikey with a warm smile on his face.

"Thanks, Gee. But Alicia doesn't love me..." Mikey frowned, shuffling his feet around on the deep crimson carpet.
Heheh. Gee. I think I'm going to call Gerard that more often, I smiled to myself.

Just at that moment I heard a tiny creaking sound, coming from somewhere near the door. I looked over, and saw Alicia's smiling face peering around the doorframe, unseen by the others. She winked when she noticed me, before putting a finger to her lips and pointing to Mikey.
"How much have you seen?" I mouthed to her.

"Enough." She whispered back, grinning triumphantly.
I turned back to the others, who were all sitting silently together.

"Of course she loves you, Mikey" I smiled, feeling quite proud with myself. He looked up at me, confused. "More than you know."
He continued to stare at me, but was quickly distracted, and dropped his gaze onto Alicia as she strode into the room only seconds after, sitting herself down on the same sofa as Mikey, and cuddling into his arm affectionately.

"You okay, Mikes?" She asked him sweetly.
Mikey looked down at her lovingly, and smiled his hugest smile.

"Better than ever." We all smiled happily back at him.
Jeez, talk about fucking mood swings!
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh.. I know that chapter was a little random, but it sounded pretty sweet in my head so I decided to throw it in here!
Mikey and Alicia are such a cute couple; I just thought it would be nice. Whether you liked this chapter or not, you know what to do ;] <3