New Kid in New Jersey

Problem

We had all been slumped lazily around the room for a couple of hours, watching movies and snacking on junk food. Mikey and Alicia were still cuddled up on the corner of the couch together; me, Gerard and Ray had squashed ourselves onto the two-seater; and Bob was left to lie on the floor in a mess of cushions and blankets.
"This movie is shit." Bob said suddenly.

"Yeah, the first one was way better." Ray agreed, switching the DVD player off, and leaving the television on a random music channel.

"Bastard, we were watching that!" Mikey said, annoyed.

"No, young Mikey, you were gazing into the eyes of your lover, and paying absolutely no attention whatsoever to the film." Bob said knowingly, earning a scowl from Mikey and a
giggle from Alicia.
There was an awkward silence for a minute of two, but it was broken by Gerard.

"So, Frankie, tell us a bit about yourself."

"Uh...well, what do you want to know?" I replied, noticing that everyone had sat up, intent to hear what I had to say.

"Let's go round in a circle! Oooh, I love party games!" Alicia squealed, bouncing up and down in Mikey's lap.

"Calm yourself, child..." Ray said soothingly, in a mocking type voice.

"Whatever. Now, shh!" She said, giggling. "I'll go first: I'm Alicia, and I love kitties! Your turn, Bob!"

"This is so gay..." Bob sighed. "Let's just do Frank, already."

"Okay..." I said, thinking. "I love dogs, skittles, and the movie Nightmare On Elm Street. We moved to Jersey last week, and we used to live in Chicago. Is that enough?"

"I used to live in Chicago!" Bob squealed.

"I didn't know you could squeal, Bob." Gerard laughed, raising his eyebrows.

"That wasn't a squeal; it was a high-pitched shout." Bob said in a serious voice.

"Yep, whatever, Bob..."

"Movie time!" Mikey said loudly over the two of them.

He leapt off the couch with Alicia, and they went over to choose another film to watch.
"We'll get the drinks." Said Gerard, standing up. I followed him into the kitchen, leaving Ray and Bob in the living room. No doubt they had stolen our places on the couch already. "What do you fancy?"

"Sorry?"

"What do you want to drink?"

"Oh...uh, whatever you lot are having." I said, watching him opening the cupboards and taking some stuff out. "So, you guys all live alone, right?" I said, attempting to make decent conversation.

"Yep. why?" Gerard replied casually.

"Just asking."

I grabbed some tall glasses from the counter, and we both stumbled over to the doorway with full arms. It was just a problem that we both attempted to get through the door at the same time, leaving the two of us wedged uncomfortably in the door, dangerously close.

"Batshit." Gerard sighed, scratching his chin.

"Ow..." He was a bit bigger than me, and to add to that, I hated being stuck in small spaces.

"Hold on." He said, biting his lip. "This has happened before, don't worry. Would you be able to hold these for me?"
I nodded, taking the stuff out of his arms, and hugging them to my chest so that I didn't drop anything. I felt Gerard's warm hands around my waist, pulling me out of the doorframe slightly. As he let go, we both managed to slide out sideways, trying desperately not to laugh.

"Well, that took a little longer than it should've..." I said, laughing nervously.

"Yeah, um...sorry about that..." He said; a pink tinge appearing on his pale cheeks.

I handed some of the stuff back to him, and we went back into the living room.
"Chosen a movie yet?" I asked Alicia.

"No, Mikey's being difficult." We looked at him, running his finger along the various cases.

"Here's one!" He said, pulling out one with a purple cover.

"Wow, Mikey! Mean Girls! That's, like, my favourite film ever!" Alicia gasped, hugging Mikey. After ten minutes of hopeless protesting from the rest of us, we eventually gave in and sat back down to watch the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaa, they got stuck in a door! And yes, I know, that was a horribly filler-ish chapter..
90 subscribers so far, owow! Thank you all so much! Keep the comments coming, my lovelies; you're all amazing! <3