New Kid in New Jersey

Uncomfortable

"Uh...you guys?" Ray said uneasily, pointing to a large, blanketed lump on the couch. "I think our dear friend Bob here might've died."

Gerard shuffled over to the lump and gave it a sharp poke in the side. The lump flinched, and a tired looking Bob rose out from under the blanket, rubbing his eyes and looking around at everybody, blinking wildly.

"Wha..?"

"Yep, still alive." Gerard smiled. I laughed a little with the others, and Gerard gave me a quick wink. In that small moment I felt that crazy, nervous sensation of those invisible little butterflies that fly around in your stomach, and I shivered slightly at the strange feeling.

"We thought you were dead, Bob!" Ray said dramatically.

"Correction, Ray, you thought he was dead." Mikey said.

"Bitch!" Ray scoffed, folding his arms and mocking Mean Girls.

"You sound so damn gay, Ray." Mikey laughed casually.

"Gay Ray...that rhymes! It was obviously meant to be..!" Alicia giggled. Mikey simply beamed back at her.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm supposed to be the gay one here!" Gerard told them sternly, like he was teaching a bunch of little kids.

"Oh, but Gee, you're just too gay." Bob said, perking up at the idea of picking on Gerard's sexuality.

"Too right, and you love it, don't you?" Gerard replied in a seductive voice, running his hand along Bob's leg. I shuffled around uncomfortably, watching his hand. "Oh, I sense Frankie's wanting some of the action, too..." He swiftly strode over to me and began to do the same.

Oh no, those goddamned butterflies were coming back again, and much worse than the first time. I hugged my legs up to my chest and rested my chin on my knees, trying to ignore him. I hated it, him teasing me like this in such a lusty way, when he had absolutely no idea that I liked him. In that way...

"Gerard, stop it." I whispered bluntly, narrowing my eyebrows. "Just stop it."

"What's up, Frankie?" Gerard asked anxiously, stopping and sitting himself down next to me on the carpet.

"Nothing's up. I'm fine. Just leave me alone." I replied coldly. I kind of felt a little bad after I'd said it, though. Maybe I'd been a little bit harsh; he hadn't really done anything wrong on purpose. Ah, I'm such an asshole.

"Seriously, are you sure you're okay?" He said, the worry beginning to spread across his face.

"Go away, Gerard." I said quietly, fighting to avoid looking into those beautiful hazel eyes of his, clouding with concern.

"C'mon, Frankie. It's okay.." He whispered kindly, tilting my head up slightly so that I was forced to look at him.

"Look, Gerard, I'm fine, okay?!" I hissed, shaking my head away from him.

"Please, Frank, I know something's wrong. I just want to help you." He whispered, stroking my hand softly.

"I can't fucking tell you, Gerard! I just can't!" I said suddenly, catching him by suprise.

"Frankie, you're my best friend..."

"You wouldn't understand!"

"Who's to say that? I might understand; we'll never know until you say!"

"I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU, OKAY?!"

"AND WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Smooth, Frankie, real smooth. Bwahaa..
I really need to apologize to you all for not updating in such a long time. You lot really deserved another chapter for all of your awesome comments, and they really cheered me up.
I love you guys. <3