New Kid in New Jersey

Adorable

"Mom, I'm home!" I called into the quiet house as I stumbled in through the front door. I heard footsteps, and the next minute my mom was bounding down the stairs; Fliss in her arms. They both had huge, cheeky grins on their faces.

I raised my eyebrows, staring at them both. "What? Why are you smiling at me like that?"

"Did you sleep okay with that boy this morning?" Mom said, trying to keep in her giggles.

"WHAT?! Oh my God, Mom, I'm so sorry! We're just friends - we were tired - I, uh.. Awh, c'mon, we had to sleep somewhere!" I rambled on, my cheeks starting to get kinda hot.

"Awhh! My little Frankie's got a boyfriend!" She dropped Felicity and ran up to hug me. "My baby's growing up so fast!"

"Ugh, Mom, please.." I groaned, pushing her away and wrinkling my nose.

"He's such a nice looking boy, you know. Tell him that he's welcome to come round here whenever he likes!" She carried on excitedly.

"Okay, seriously, it's fine.."

"Just make sure you're not too loud when you-"

"MOM, PLEASE!!" I yelled, putting my hand over her mouth. Ugh, I really didn't need another one of my mother's embarassing 'sex talks'..

I went upstairs to my bedroom - the only place where I could get some real privacy. Heh, most of the time, anyway..

I lay down on my bed, gazing up at the ceiling. I'd painted it, and stuck up some of those glow-in-the-dark plastic stars. I know they're kinda babyish, but they're oh so pretty! I smiled to myself, giggling at my own stupidity.

Suddenly, my pocket vibrated, making me jump and let out a girlish squeal. I pulled out my phone and looked at the screen. It was Gerard. Excited, I picked up the call super-quick.

"Hey, Gee!"

"Frankie! How are you, baby?" I grinned at the sound of his warm voice, blushing as he called me 'baby'.

"I'm great now that I can hear your voice.." Pretty corny, huh? Say it how it is, Frankie-boy. Say it how it is..

"Awhh.. I love you so much.."

"I love you more."

"Never." I could almost hear him smiling. God, how I loved his smile. I zoned out for a minute, imagining Gerard's face in front of me. "..Frank? You still there?"

"Heh, sorry.. Zoned out.." I grinned, jumping back to my senses.

"Aw, baby..." He said sweetly. "Anyway, everyone's out at the moment - you wanna come over for a bit? The others should be back later on, but I mean, if you wanted, you could always stay the night..?" He asked me nervously.

"Gee, I'd love to! Aw, you're adorable.."

"You more! I'll see you in five?" He giggled.

"Perfect." I smiled to myself, even though he couldn't even see me. "Oh, and Gerard?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up, and fell back onto my bed, grinning like a madman. I love that boy so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sigh* His mom's a funny lady.
Yes, I know this chapter was horribly late, and a total filler, but you know. Forgive me? I love you guys :] <3