New Kid in New Jersey

Secrets

It was just past ten o'clock. Gee and I were snuggled up on the couch together, under a blanket and watching music videos on the TV. The candles were lit in the windows as they always were, burning bright. The others weren't coming back 'till tomorrow - we had the night to ourselves; it was so perfect.

'Wake Me Up When September Ends' began to play on the television screen. It was that beautiful song by Green Day, the one that we both loved so much.

"Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars..." Gerard sang softly, stroking my hair and smiling down at me, his eyes twinkling. "Drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are..."

As the very last chorus began, I watched Gerard's mouth moving in time with Billie Joe's voice, singing each lyric perfectly. Gazing at his irresistible lips, I just couldn't hold it in much longer - I had to kiss my beautiful boyfriend.

Wrapping my arms around his soft neck, I leaned in slowly, and our lips grazed gently in an innocent kiss. Closing my eyes, I felt his tongue tickling the side of my mouth and let him in. Still kissing passionately, Gerard slid his arms around my waist and pulled me down onto the couch so that I was lying on top of him, my head on his chest. We broke apart for a couple of seconds, and smiling into his neck, I whispered "I love you so much, Gee."

"Frankie, words can't describe how much I love you, baby." He whispered, running his slender fingers through my hair.

Breathing heavily, I slid my hands underneath the thin black material of Gerard's shirt, and he gasped at my cold touch. I watched his smile grow as I gently rubbed the skin on his pale chest, littering his warm neck with kisses. He took hold of my hands in his own, and began to guide them slowly down his shirt, lifting it up and over his head, breaking our kiss once more.

Gladly sneaking his warm tongue back into my mouth, Gee kissed me roughly and I let out a small moan as his lips curled, smiling against my own. As I stroked the smooth skin on his chest, Gerard began to tug at the bottom of my own shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it across the room before he, too, moaning into our heated kiss. We rolled around on the couch, touching each other's soft skin wherever we could reach. Feeling Gee's sweaty hands crawling up my chest was enough to turn any sane human being on. Breathing softly with my eyes closed, I lay underneath Gerard, whose breath tickled my forehead, making me giggle. As he trailed his fingers up my torso, he stopped very suddenly.

"Oh my God." He whispered, sitting up very slowly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, lifting my head.

"Oh my God." He repeated, mouth dropping open, staring at my body. My bruised body. My scarred body. My abused body.
Oh, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys. I am SO sorry I didn't update this sooner, I've had it written down for a couple of weeks now. Didn't get many comments on my last chapter.. *puppy dog eyes* Comments on this one would be great :]
I love you guys x