New Kid in New Jersey

Ragdoll

"Oh, shit. It's you." I whispered, my eyes wide. My eyes darted from the door, and back to my dad again as I decided whether to stay or run.

"Oh no you don't..." He grinned devilishly, grabbing hold of my wrist as I tried to edge backwards, towards the door. "I've waited a long time to see you, Frankie boy."

"Mom? Felicity?" I called out in panic, trying not to look at my dad. His eyes didn't leave me, not once. "Mom?"

"Don't be so stupid. They can't hear you." He spat.

"You bastard. Where are they?" I growled.

"And you really think I would tell you?" He smirked, laughing a little.

"You better tell me!"

"Ha! Or what?"

"Or I'll..." I thought for a second. "I'll call the police."

He stopped, his face becoming pale. "You wouldn't dare..."

I pulled out my mobile from my pocket, and dialed 911. "Oh yeah?"

My dad made a funny growling sound in the back of his throat, before lurching forward and knocking my phone out of my hand; throwing me to the floor in the process. I was pinned to the ground by my own father, who now had his huge hands around my throat.

"Just tell me what you've done with Fliss..." I gasped. "Please..."

"No."

"Please, dad."

"No."

"...Dad?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" He yelled, and in a split second, I felt his heavy fist collide with my jaw, and the metallic taste of blood began to fill my mouth. I cried out in pain, touching my face and wincing. Another fist came swinging out of nowhere and into my stomach. "When will you learn to be quiet?!"

I couldn't believe this. It was just like being back in Chicago, except this time, I was alone. Alone with my father, my enemy.

He took me by the scruff of my neck and jerked me up from the floor, slamming me against the solid wall, making a crack in the plaster. A sharp pain shot up my spine as it came into contact with the wall. I groaned, feeling faint.

"Did you hear me, you worthless piece of shit?!" My dad roared, fire blazing in his eyes. I snatched hopelessly at him, my eyes squeezed tight shut. I felt myself falling slowly in and out of conciousness, as the beatings and blows continued.

I twitched helplessly, feeling like a ragdoll; tacky, drying blood sticking my dark hair together in clumps. Something on the floor vibrated, and began to play 'Wake Me Up When September Ends'. Mine and Gerard's song. We both stopped, and I looked down slowly at my phone, lying on the floor, displayed the image of Gerard's smiling face. My baby.

'Summer has come and passed,
The innocent can never last,
Wake me up when...'


The song didn't finish. My dad smirked down at me, his foot smashed my phone into hundreds of tiny little pieces of plastic and metal. He bared his teeth, still pinning me up against the wall; even my feet weren't touching the ground. I looked straight into his black eyes, full of disgust, and a single pearly tear slid down my cheek, blending with the shining blood on my face.

But suddenly, without any warning, the door was thrown open, and Gerard burst through the door, panting heavily.

"Frankie, look, I -" He stopped dead, looking from my dad, to me, and back to my dad again. "Oh my God! What the fhell did you do to him?! Put him down!"

"I don't know who you are, or why you're here. Get the fuck out of my house." My dad growled.

"Don't t-talk to him... that w-way..." I whispered through blood and tears.

"You can shut the fuck up, boy!" He swung his fist into the side of my head again, causing me to whimper in pain.

The next thing happened in a blur of sweat, blood, and punches, but ended with my dad collapsing to the floor at the bottom of the stairs. A panting, bruised, black-eyed Gerard scooped me up in his arms, and I finally let the tears flow freely down my face.

"Baby, I'm so sorry... I love you..." He sobbed. "Why wasn't I here? Why couldn't I have saved you from him? I'm such an asshole, I -"

I pressed my finger to his lips, silently. "Gerard, be my boyfriend again?"

"Forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
EPIC!
Haha. So, what did you all think of that little bit of drama there? :]
A lovely long chapter there, for always taking so long to update!
Didn't get many comments on the last chapter.. thankies muchly to the sexyheads who did comment.. but I think you guys can do so much better! *hint*

Oh, and by the way, Happy Halloween and Frankie's birthday for tomorrow! What are you lot all dressing up as?

h
xo.