I'll be there for you through it all

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Frank’s POV

I am currently sat on my bed worrying to death about Ray and Mikey, it is really late and I haven’t heard from them in a while.

Just as the thought came to my head my phone starts ringing. It is Mikey.

“Hey are you okay? Where are you? Did you find him?”

“Calm down, I found him we are on the way to the hospital now, Ray needs treatment.”

“Oh my god is he okay, what happened”

“He was running through the woods and tripped, his leg is cut”

“Can you put him on please”

I can hear muffled voices and some shuffling before it went silent.

“Anyone there” I asked.

“Yeah, hey Frankie its me Ray”

“Hey dude are you okay”

“Yeah am fine, Will talk to you when I get to the hospital, I don‘t think I can stand to talk to you much longer at the moment, I am sorry Frankie”

“Oh okay”

“Hi its Mikey again, are you okay, sorry I didn‘t think he would mind talking to you”

“Its okay I just wish I knew what I have done wrong”

“It will all work out Frankie, we are nearly there I will see you soon”

“Bye”

I hung up and cried, I don’t know what I have done wrong and I wish Ray would be okay with me. At the moment I am so drained, I am so weak and It is making me really emotional, I have no idea how to cope with everything at the moment.

I can hear voices outside my door, it is clearly Ray and Mikey so I wipe my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

I know the other guys will be back soon to if Mikey rang them too.

Upon hearing the door open I closed my eyes and just listened to the voices around me.

“Is he asleep” I think its Bob speaking

“Yeah so keep your god damn voices down” Definitely Gee

“Okay, how about we wait here for Ray and Mikey to come back from their little talk” Bob again

“Yeah at least Ray is all bandaged up now, I don‘t know why he won‘t talk to me but yet he will talk to Mikey though, we used to be so close”

“Its weird, we are all really close as a band, but yet you talk to me about stuff, Mikey talks to me about stuff, Ray talks to you and Mikey about stuff, Frank talks to me and Mikey about stuff and yet no-one really talks to Frank and Ray about stuff and I never talk to people about stuff”

“Maybe that’s why Frankie is in here, maybe it is our fault because we never listen to him”

“Maybe”

“Oh my god its all my fault, I should have listened to him, I should have been there ”

“No Gerard don‘t think like that, I am sure he has his reasons as to why he didn‘t eat and he will tell us in out own time”

“Bob, there is something I really need to get off my chest and no-one else is here at the moment so it is a good time to tell you, as I always talk to you about stuff”

“Okay, what is it”

“Me encanta Frank, no sé qué hacer, sé que me odian, si alguna vez descubre. No quiero que me odian a Bob, por favor, ayúdame.”

“Gee, Can you speak in English please”

“Sorry its habit I usually let my thoughts out in Spanish as only me, Ray and Mikey can understand it”

“Go on Gee”

“I love Frank, I don't know what to do, I know he will hate me if he ever finds out. I don't want him to hate me Bob, please help me.”

“I am sure he won‘t hate you, once we are all back in Jersey I will help you okay, we will get through this together, no matter what happens”

“Thanks Bob”

Oh my god, did I just hear them right, Gee loves me, this can’t be, I have been in love with this guy ever since I met him for the first time when I was 15.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update of the night, I know it has only been 2 but its 00:36 and i am so tired. xx