I'll be there for you through it all

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Mikey’s POV

Turning around after calling 911 I noticed Ray was missing and it is starting to get dark so I hope I can find him soon. I feel for Ray at the moment I really do, he has been through so much, I don’t really know what as he doesn’t talk to me about it, last month he lost someone very close to him, yet he won’t tell anyone who it was, hell he won’t even mention it to us or see it himself.

Hearing a big splash I tore myself from my thoughts and ran to the noise, It looks like Ray has jumped in, I knew he felt bad but not this bad.

Jumping into the ice cold water myself I tried to rescue Ray, he can’t swim as well as I can. I can see him slowly sinking and hear the sirens of the Ambulance, so I scream as loud as I can and as I hear them running I dive down and grab Ray, he is a lot bigger than me and so this is not too easy but I manage to get us to the surface.

The medical team pull us out and try to resuscitate Ray, whilst another ambulance arrives and takes care of me, I want Ray to be okay but I guess I won’t find out until we get to the hospital.

2 hours later.

I have now got to stay in hospital for a week to make sure I am well enough to go home and that I do not have pneumonia. Ray is doing okay, he is stable, but I have not seem him awake yet. I really wish he would start to talk to me.

Frank’s POV

Laying here in bed I feel useless, like everything that has happened over the past few weeks is all my fault and that it all would not have happened If I was not here, but I know I have to stay strong for the band and for my family.

Bob and Gerard are the only two band members not in hospital and I know for a fact that Gerard is worried sick about Mikey, as is he and Bob about all of us, but we will all get better soon, I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Guys I Know It Has Been A Long Long Time Since I Last Updated, Alot Of Stuff Has Been Happening Around Here At The Moment, new Chapter up Very Soon, Thankyou,. Please Tell Me How I Did On This Chapter.