Sequel: Equilibrium
Status: Officially completed.

Hemorrhage.

John O'Callaghan.
Emelie.

It was sophmore year when he first said it - he didn't even say it, really, he just implied it, which was worse in her eyes. They were bickering over a couple of cold French fries when he made the comment.

"C'mon, Emelie," he rolled his eyes. "It's not like you need them anyway."

That was it. That was all it took.

That was the day she vowed to become transparent.

----

Anorexia nervosa is a serious condition that challenges many woman today.
This story was not written to promote unhealthy body image, idolize anorexia, or make you feel like shit. It was written to show the trials and tribulations of someone living with an illness, and it does have a strong message in the ending (whenever I get that far).

If this story makes you feel negative about yourself and you need someone to talk to, please, please, PLEASE e-mail me at kaylieiskiller@aol.com. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and if it takes too long, please message me. I will try to help you in any way that I can.

Remember: as a wise girl once told me, beauty is in a smile, and beauty is in loving you. Your body is the greatest instrument that you will ever know, so treat it with care and love it, because it's the only one that you're ever going to get.

Need some more facts:
please watch these videos,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqzlxGGJFo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsATx0yzlLc&feature=related

Don't idolize someone who is stick skinny or seems like the prettiest person ever. Idols should be people with real goals and real accomplishments.

Love yourself.