Class is Now in Session

The Greatest Visitor Ever

I practically flung myself at him. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and began kissing me passionately. My arms were wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer. I hadn't been able to be alone with him in months and I wasn't going to waste any time. We stumbled back through the door and I managed to slam it shut without breaking apart from Tre'. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me softly on the neck. "I missed you," he whispered. "I missed you, too."

Tre' and I raced each other up to my bedroom, laughing happily. I let out a small scream when Tre' tackled me onto the bed. I was so happy to have him with me again.

"I trust you came prepared?" I said, still on the bed.
"Come on, you're talking to the master here," he replied. He placed a trail of kisses up my neck, making my heart beat faster. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him down onto the bed with me.

I was laying in Tre's arms, still a little breathless from both happiness and lust. It looked like he was just as worn.

"I love you so much right now," he said.
"I love you, too." I lifted my head to look him in the eyes. It was the first time I'd told him that I loved him. His eyes seemed to sparkle a little more at my words and his lips parted into a smile. He leaned in and kissed my lips. "You have no idea how happy that just made me."
"I think I have an idea," I said, being completely honest.

Tre' and I slept in the same bed. I was always snuggled up to him, perfectly content in his arms. It was nice to be able to be together without the worry of anybody finding out. I doubt that I will ever be happier than I am when I'm with Tre'.

"Come on, tell me what you got me for Christmas!" Tre' was trying to weasel his gift out of me.
"I'm not telling you, you'll just have to wait until Christmas," I told him.
"Aw, you're no fun," he said, crossing his arms. I went over and wrapped my arms around him. "That's not what you said last night."
"Did you just burn me?" he asked, lifting his eyebrows.
"I think I did."
"Oh, you're good."

It was four days before Christmas and I couldn't have been more excited. I love the Christmas season. The whole atmosphere is just so happy, you can't help but feel good.

There was a foot and a half of snow outside and it was still coming down in huge flakes. Tre' and I decided to start shoveling a little so we wouldn't be stuck inside the house, even though I have a feeling Tre' would like that.

Tre' and I were having a fun time out in the snow. After we were done shoveling, we got into a snowball fight, which ended in Tre' knocking me to the ground and pinning me.

"Say it!" he urged.
"No!" I laughed back, trying to break free.
"Say it!"
"Fine! Tre' Cool is a sexy beast."
"I know you can yell louder than that!"
"Tre' Cool is a sexy beast!" I yelled.
"Good job," he said, unpinning me and helping me to my feet. I brushed the snow off the front of my coat and looked around. There was still a lot of snow on the ground, but at least the driveway and walkway up to the door was clear, but I didn't know how long it was going to last since the snow was still coming down. I shivered a little bit. Tre' must've noticed. "Cold?" he asked.
"Very," I said, hunching my shoulders against the wind.
"Let me help." Tre' pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine.
"Carrie?!" Tre' and I broke apart to see who had spoken.
"Tim...I...what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him sitting in his car.
"I WAS going to see if you needed help with shoveling," he said, "but I can see you've got it covered."
"Tim...I...I...," I began.
"Save it Carrie, I don't want to hear it." He shot a cold look in Tre's direction. "I'll see you around." He drove off without another word. I just stood there, feeling like an idiot. Tre' came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Well, I guess that's two people now," he said.

To be honest, when Tim saw Tre' and I, it felt like a little bit of weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn't have to go through the process of breaking up with him because it had technically happened already. But there was a nagging feeling in the back of my mind. It kept saying that something was going to happen...something wasn't right...