Status: hiatus until further notice

Sphira: Fire Stone

A New World (continued)

He gave a firm nod,“A young girl of twenty-one by the name of May will be the new Elder of the Order of the Seerers. I hear she is one of the most gifted anyone at the Seer's Cove has seen in fifty years.”
“Do you know when she will be here?” Ryel asked resuming to eat and drink.
“In about four months time I believe.”
“We do need rest and I must go back to Dragon Hill to check on things with the Rozen.” Ryel said thoughtfully.
They finished their food and drink a short time after, said goodbye to Lucus, and left the tavern. Outside they each went their separate ways to collect yhe things they would need and want before going to Dragon Hill. Ryel ordered Vexonee to take the young lady with her to buy her some new clothes for the ones she wore were dirty and a bit torn. It took them awhile to get to the shop that sold fine gowns, cloaks, and other type of clothes for the young lady would stop every so often to admire the different things she saw. When they finally did make it to their destination Vexonee was in a bit of a foul mood but that quickly changed once she started conversing with the seamstress. After a couple of hours they left and the young lady had on a new custom made gown and cloak. The gown was a deep royal blue made of silk with white trim that showed off her curves nicely and the sleeves came a little bit past her fingers. On her feet she wore white boots and her cloak was pearl white with blue trim which came from the Elves. Any type of clothing the Elves made was highly priced but would never tear or get dirty. Now that they taken care of her it was Vexonee's turn to get the things she needed and by the time they came to their last destination it was midday and the crowd had grown tremendously.
“I want you to stay right here and don't move an inch. I have to talk to the alchemist and he is very suspicious of new people.” The young lady nodded and Vexonee sighed hoping the girl would listen.

Tamoril was done what he needed to do by midday. As he was on his way to the Sea Serpent to meet with the rest of his party he saw Vexonee and the myterious young lady standing outside the local alchemist's shop. He saw Vexonee go in alone and decided to stand and watch what the young lady would do. Though she acted innocent and was unbelievably beautiful with her creamy brown skin, medium black hair, and startling silver eyes he knew to not fully trust her until he was certain of her mtoives is she had any. It wad the perfect time to see if she was a foe because this was the first time that she was left alone eion found her. Eventually she took off in the direction of a jewelry stand stopping there to what it seemed like to Tamoril to admire a silver necklace and hanging from it was twisted metal that formed into a dragon with a sapphire gem for an eye. She was so transfixed by it that she didn't notice him walk up behind her.
“What has you so fascinated?”
The young lady jumped blushing like she was caught doing something she wasn't suppose to.
“Just this necklace.” She said softly almost shyly.
He looked at the necklace she was talking about then at the sells woman who was looking at them with a knowing smile.
“It is twenty gold sir.”
He nodded and gave the woman the requested amount without even haggling for it. He helped the young lady put the necklace on and smiled at her lost in her eyes as she returned the smile making her whole face lite up. After what felt like hours but was only a couple of seconds he remembered himself and cleared his throat.
“We should go find Vexonee as I remembered correctly Ryel asked her to take you shopping. I'm sure she is highly upset right now that you're missing.” With that he turned in the direction of the alchemist shop not bothering to look behind him to see if she was following. They found Vexonee as it looked like she was about to start searching for the young lady.
“There gou are! I told you not to move from this spot.” She growled upon seeing the young lady with Tamoril.
“I I'm sorry.” She said looking down not wanting to see the fiery anger in the tall woman's eyes.
“Thank you Tamoril. I don't know what I would of done if I couldn't of found her. Who knows the reaction Ryel would of gave.”
He nodded once,“Well lets get back.to the Sea Serpent so we can head home.”

When everything was loaded up and everyone was ready to go they set off to Dragon Hill. The young lady and Tamoril were talking quietly of what no one knew. The day soon turned into night and at its darkest hour they arrived at Dragon Hill and the Rozen. They dismounted and unloaded their things before the stable boys tended to their horses. Each went to their quarters and the young lady was showed to a quest room by a female servant. Any businees they needed to attend to was to be handled in the morning, for now they needed rest. The young lady's room was located high up in a tower with a window facing towards the town and sea. She took off her cloak and gown, changing into a night dress the servant gave her draping her clothes over the back of the only chair in the room. She sat on the window bench wondering what strange magical place she needed up at and if maybe this was really her home. As time went by she became sleepy and decided it was time for bed and before she fell asleep she blew out the candle blanketing the room in darkness.