Status: Hiatus

Three Punks And Their Hormones

The Letter

I hesitated, but decided to open the letter anyway. I scanned my eyes across the paper; the letter was short and straight to the point.
It said:

Mr. Armstrong,

I’m writing a letter to ask permission for an audience soon.
Since our beloved parents arranged us a marriage I would be pleased to meet you as quickly as possible.
I’ll be waiting for your answer in return.

High regards,

Vivian K.


I quirked up my eyebrows and stared at my friends.
“What does it say?! What does it say?!” yelled Tre jumping up and down his chair.
“She wants an audience.” I said a bit warily.
“She wants an audience? What the crap?” said Mike confused as well.
Tre's face grew numb, and then he started to make weird faces.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" I said.
"I'm thinking." answered Tre.
"Well that explains." laughed Mike.
“I think audience means appointment.” said Tre after a while.
I stared at him with my eyebrows in a frown.
“And how the hell should you know?” I said sarcastically.
“Well sometimes, when I’m bored.. I’m watching.. movies.” said Tre carefully.
“Oh! God! Call 911 Tre’s watching movies! It’s getting out of hand!” yelled Mike waving his arms vigorously.

I laughed and Tre seemed a bit angry.
"Shut up!" he said. “They're costume movies!” he said with anger on his face. "And they're pretty good!"
“Do you dress up as well?” I asked with a snicker.
Tre fell silent and blushed. Mike and I laughed again and Tre seemed to struggle with himself trying to find the right words.
“That’s not the fucking point!” he said after a while of turning red and shifting his eyes around the room. “They ask for an audience a lot, but it’s usually with royal people...”
“So I’m a goddamn royalty now?!” I said in shock. “Jesus!”
“No you’re not Jesus yet.” snickered Mike.

Austin walked inside of the room and coughed.
“Yes?” I asked a little irritated.
“I’m bringing you your writing material.” He said while giving me a sheet of paper and a fountain pen.
“Where do I need this for?” I asked perplexed.
“Well for writing of course.” he said with a small smile and a short nod at the writing material.
I stared at the sheet of paper, then glanced back at Vivian's letter on the table and shifted my eyes to Austin.
“What do I write to her?” I said panicking a little.
“A reply.” said Austin as if it was obvious. “Good luck Mr. Armstrong.”

He left the room and Tre stared at me with shimmering eyes.
I ignored him and focused myself on the empty sheet of paper.
So she wants a letter back? Then she'll get one! I'll write it in the same posh way to set her off on the wrong feet.
Yeah, that would be pretty funny when she discovers I’m a punk brat that doesn't care a fuck.
I heard Tre bouncing up and down his chair trying to draw my attention, and I noticed Mike glancing at him weirdly.
I kept ignoring them and wrote the first line on the piece of paper.

Dear Miss Vivian,

Alright I’m past the chapeau.. And what now..
Tre practically threw himself on the table just to make me look at him.
I sighed, rolled my eyes and decided to go with it.
“Okay what’s up your pants?” I said slapping my palms roughly on the neatly polished table. I leaned back in my chair with a dreadful sigh, I already knew it would be something ridiculous.
“Can I help you writing the letter?!” he said enthusiastic.
I quirked up my eyebrows, Tre? Writing a letter? Does that mix?
He read my expression on my face and he started to pout really annoyingly at me.
“I’m not that bad!” he said with the same pouty face.
“Fine.” I said rolling my eyes.
“Yay!” squealed Tre and he clapped his hands together like a teenage girl.

“Are you serious?” asked Mike. “He is a real pervert when it comes to writing..”
“I am no such thing!” blasted Tre throughout the room. “How dare you Charlie! I have never cheated on you with another man!”
“But you wanted to Clarence.” grinned Mike.
"I never!" gasped Tre. "I want a divorce!"

I mentally slapped myself, this was ridiculous I'm not a marriage-person. I like to live my life the way I want. I heard Mike and Tre still playing house or something, it started to get annoying now..
“Right!” I growled as I slammed my fists on the table. This was serious not the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.
“Leeeeeeeeeft!” yelled Tre with an extremely deep, though pretty, opera voice.

Oh brother, this was gonna be a long afternoon..

So in the end I wrote the letter myself, Mike advised me and Tre helped me with correctly formulated posh-language. Though he's really pathetic, he can be smart and talented in the weirdest ways. It didn't turn out to be the longest letter in the world, but it was at least something..
I gave the letter to Austin and he promised it would be delivered to Vivian.
In the letter I wrote to her that she could visit me tomorrow evening at 8 pm.
It wouldn’t be hard for her to find this king-sized house... Though it’s pretty, it’s way too much for just three people and a butler.
Well and all the maids of course. But I don’t know where the maids sleep, I don’t even know if they even sleep at all..
How should I know? I never had any maids... I never had such advantage before...

I was currently walking through my house, exploring a bit. Mike and Tre wandered off somewhere. I lost them on the way. They said they were gonna check out the neighborhood or something, which was fine with me. Now I could be left alone with my thoughts.
The halls were amazing, the house consisted out of three giant wings, a cellar with kitchen and storage room. A few hundred bed and bathrooms, and a lot of staircases and secret passageways.
I walked down a staircase and opened a door in front of me. I entered a round room I hadn’t visited before, it had two large windows and a total of four doors. It made me feel as if I was in the center of the house or something, though I knew I wasn't.
In the middle of the room was a polished wooden table with a small black chest on top of it.
Being the curious person I am, I walked towards the curious chest, wondering what's inside I placed my hand on the lock..
Right then another door opened behind me and I turned around to meet eyes with Austin.

"Mr. Armstrong!" he said upset. "What... What are you doing here?"
"Oh hello Austin, I found this room accidentally." I said waving my arms hypothetically at the walls and windows. "And I wondered what was inside this chest."
"Sir," started Austin but I didn't listen to him. My fingers already tried to open the chest, but it didn't open. The harder I tried to open it, the more painful my fingers got.
"Its locked." said Austin showing me a key.
"Well then open it!" I said frustrated because he could've told me earlier.
"I can't." said Austin.

What? No one refuses Billie Joe Armstrong!

"Then tell me what's inside." I said crossing my arms getting irritated.
"Sir," started Austin again trying to avoid the subject.
I sighed.
"Just tell me already and I promise I won't come here again!"
"Miss Vivian is in there." said Austin swallowing hard.
"What do you mean Miss Vivian is in there?!" I said confused and angry.
"Well eh..." he started.
I glared at him and he continued hesitantly.
"Y-Your mother has been collecting everything about her from the day you were born in negotiation with Miss Vivian's parents who have a similar chest with your information.
E-Each chests consists family matters, photographs, childhood friends, school reports... almost, everything secretly locked away."
"Almost everything locked away?" I said getting angry.
"Yes." said Austin quietly.

Jesus this was freaking me out, my mom had this planned out for years without me knowing anything about it?! What the bloody fuck was going on?!

I left the room with confusion, this was way too much information. Though I was really curious about Vivian I couldn't believe my own mother had planned this out for years. Even worse, on the day I was born. How could she do such a thing?! Ruining the future of her own child!

I started to walk in rapid speed around the corridors and through the hallways.
I could run, but I could never hide from this dreading fate that awaits in this house.
What if my mom wanted to get rid of me when I was still in her womb? When I was still unborn! Did she even want to conceive me at all? What if I was never a blessing but a nightmare to the family?
How can this all be true...? I can't believe it...
I hate her!

I stopped and placed my hands on a windowsill, I stared outside the window. The sun was almost vanished under the horizon and an orange glow hit my face, I was breathing heavily and let out a frustrating growl. This was really unbelievable.

"Sir?" I heard a female voice peep up behind me. I turned around and met up with a short young woman wearing a small white apron and a simple black short dress where her firm pair of breasts were tightly pressed together. She could be around 18 years old perhaps.
"What." I said a bit uninterested facing the window again.
"Are you alright?" she asked careful.
"Yes, go away." I said closing my eyes and clenching my teeth together. I heard no reply from her but footsteps wandering off instead.

Wait, what was I doing? I could use a little satisfaction right now! It wasn't my choice to get married to someone I've never met! And God damn! This girl was hot!

"Wait!" I said and I spun on my heel facing her.
She stopped, turned around and walked over to me.
"Sir?" she said surprised.
"I think you need to check my temperature, because I'm really starting to get a fever." I said in a tempting voice.
"Well then I'll get a-" she started but I didn't cared for her words.
She fell silent and stared confused at me, that gave me the advantage to draw her closer to me. I placed my hand on her small waist and forced my lips passionately on hers.
She kissed me back and she felt like cream in my hands. I carried her in to one of the rooms in the hallway which luckily was a bedroom.

I kissed her cheek, her neck and her collarbone.
I felt a huge hunger burning up inside of me; I couldn't let this slip away from me now.
I threw away her apron and wandered my hands up her dress to her panties. She gasped when I pushed my fingers against the cotton between her legs.
"Mister Armstrong!" she yelled astonished and she pushed me away as if I was something dirty. (Which I never am!)
"What!" I growled angrily knowing she wasn't going to give me my longing satisfaction.
"You're engaged!" she yelled with a blush. "I can't do this!" she picked up her apron and ran out of the room.
I stared awestruck at the door slamming shut before my eyes. I let my body fall down on the mattress like a brick wall.
I groaned heavily.

She's right, I'm engaged, and I've been that for all my life.
The worst thing is that it's to someone I don't even know... Fuck this bullshit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know this took me long, I've been really busy, a lot of homework (even right now) finals and other stuff that came in between. Writer's block isn't funny either.

This chapter is a bit less funny and a bit more to the story line. (sorry if I bored you guys)
Next chapter will be funny though.. :P

xxx

Daisy