Status: Finished

The Best Part of Believe Is Lie

The Walk of Shame

"How much longer until your graduation?" Farah asked me, sitting up on my bed.

"Three hours." I sighed lightly, adjusting my shirt. "But I've gotta be there in thirty minutes. To change and practice everything, ya know."

"Alright. I'm totally driving you there. I don't care what Alex or Zack says." She laughed, kicking her shoes off.

"Make yourself at home." I joked, rolling my eyes but smiling. She laid back, her arms cradling her head.

"I shall. So, where were you yesterday? I didn't talk to you at all."

"Well, I went to work. Then I hung out with John at the old school playground." I told her, yawning slightly.

"Oh, that's cool. Does Alex know?" She asked.

"Know what?" I asked, confused.

"That you're hanging out with another guy..." She said as if it was plain as day.

"Well, I didn't see the point. It's not like we did anything, and John and me are strictly friends." I told her, rubbing some of the actual eyeshadow I owned.

"If you say sooooo." She said, dragging out the 'o'.

"What do you mean by that." I stated, sitting beside her. She sat up, a serious look plastered onto her face.

"I've seen the way John looks at you, and he definitely likes you more than a friend."

"Farah, I don't think so. He's just a friend."

"Well, he's just a friend to you. But I've seen the way he looks at you, Delilah. Way more than friends, I promise. But come on, let's head off. You've gotta be there soon."

"You look beautiful, Delilah." Alex whispered in my ear, coming up behind me. I jumped, nearly scared shit less.

"Don't scare me like that! And thank you." I laughed, and hugged Zack when he walked up. "How's it going, buddy." I asked him, smiling.

"It's going. It seems so surreal, graduation, ya know?"

"Tell me about it. In a few days, I'll be in California. And you guys will be getting signed to a record hopefully, and Farah will be a sophomore in college." I rambled.

"Slow down, girl. Come on, we've gotta go to practice." Zack ushered Alex and me towards the stage were the senior class was beginning to gather.

"This years graduation class has been one of the most successful ones we've had yet. This class alone raised over two million dollars in scholarship money. I haven't expressed how proud I truly am for you guys, which I'm sure words couldn't describe at the moment. I emphasize the importance of you moving on with the dreams and goals you have set for yourselves. Do well, seniors." Our principal congratulated, and people began throwing their hats. I tossed mine, but not too high so it I wouldn't end up with someone else's.

I ended up getting a scholarship for Florida State, UCLA, Texas University, and a few other minor colleges. But we all know what I'm accepting. Carl came over, handing me the envelopes and folders containing the scholarships. I hugged him - the first times in years. I took off the gown and cap, giving it to him, since I had my clothes on underneath,

"I'm proud of you." He smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, but do you mind if I go hang out with a few friends, since we leave in four days and such." I asked. He nodded and told me to be in before twelve. I walked towards Farah: who came to watch, Alex, Zack, Rian, and Jack. Somehow, they had planned to go to Jack's. This would be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy filler.
Nothing Personal = Amazing.
F.Y.E sucks, always go to Hot Topic, yeah?
New Story, if you didn't know. Check it out?

Happy Birthday Brian Haner <3 :]