True To Me

One.

Dakota 'Kodi' McDonald was walking down Rodeo Drive,jamming to her iPod and sipping on a Starbucks chai latté. She was causing no harm to anyone,just sweetly minding her own business. Occasionally,she'd stop to check her phone or look in a shop window.

There was a group of 4 guys,seeming to be 18 or 19 in age,standing outside of a clothing store,rough-housing and laughing. Kodi rolled her chocolate brown eyes as she tried getting past them.

"'Scuse me.Excuse me... MOVE,DAMNIT!" She finally yelled,losing her patience. She didn't notice that she had dropped her phone on the sidewalk in her small hissy fit. One of the boys,who was very tall with shaggy black hair and snakebites, raised his eyebrows. He nudged his friend,who was wearing red skinny jeans and a black t shirt. The two of them watched Kodi as she pushed past them,flipping her hair over her shoulder and huffing.

"Yo,Mason. Dude."

'Mason' didn't respond. He had his eyes locked on the girl's ass,not moving them to look at his friend.

"Mase. Mase? MASON." Snakebites-Guy shouted,waving his hands in front of Mason's face.

Mason's eyes came back into focus,setting on the other guys.

"Sorry..." He mumbled,shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Hey- I think she dropped her phone or something.." Another guy,named Blake, said. He was a bit short,with curlyish hair and glasses. He bent down and picked up the Sidekick from the ground. Blake flipped it open and looked at the backround. It was a picture of the girl, with the name Kodi as a word greeting.

"Her name's Kodi,aparently." Blake shrugged. "I wonder if her number's in here,we can call her and meet her somewhere to give her the phone back."

"Good idea!" Mason said instantly,earing weird looks from his buddies. He blushed,just as red as his pants.

"Well,we'll have to wait until tomorrow. We have a show to get to!" The last guy,Anthony, exclaimed happily. He was Asian,kinda short,and he had a lip peircing.

Suddenly,I can't wait for tomorrow! Mason thought happily,as Blake jumped on his back and commanded that Mason take him to the concert stadium.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) comment,please!