True To Me

Three.

"I still don't believe you." Gemma mumbled as we sat in my car,still in the driveway.

I sighed,tapping my nails on the steering wheel. "Gemz. I'm telling you. It's totally true. Would I lie?"

She shrugged. "I dunno."

"About meeting Metro Station?!" I asked,exasperated. A smile cracked on her face. I grinned at her.

"Fine. I believe you. For now. Do you have our extra clothes? Straightner?Makeup?!" She asked,rooting through the big bookbag I had.

"Yes,yes,and yes. For the last time,Gem. Calm down. Please." I laughed,turniing the key and backing out of the driveway. We jammed to Bring Me The Horizon on the way to the concert stadium. You're probably wondering why we brought extra stuff. Well see,I didn't quite tell my mom about Mason and Trace inviting us to their concert. She would have commanded to meet them,to drive us there,and probably hold my hand during the whole thing. I love my mom to bits,but if she knew,she'd flip.

My phone started to vibrate. Lucky for us,we stopped at a red light.

"Hello whoever you are,I can't talk long because I'm at a red light." I said quickly into the phone.

"Kodddddddddiiiiiiiii,hey girl hey."

"Wow Trace. Hi." I laughed,rolling my eyes. Gemma's eyes lit up.

"Hiiiiiiii there,pretty lady. Just wondering,when are you gonna be here? Mason's almost peeing he's so excited to see you."

From the backround,Mason was whining. "Traaaaaaaaceeee,you're such a dickfucker."

Trace's deep laugh rumbled through my ear. "I have to go,Kodi. I'm guessing we'll see you soon?"

"Yep. I'll be there soon." I smiled and hung up. We drove the rest of the way there,squealing in excitement. Once we got the the arena,we scrambled out of the car with our bag,and ran to the female washroom. I plugged in the straightener,and locked the bathroom door. Gemma re-dressed into a pair of bright purple skinny jeans,a black ACDC tshirt,studded bracelets and black heels. She had a purple headband tied around her forhead. Her makeup was heavy,and all black. Except her red lipstick,which looked amazing on her.

I dressed sort of the same way. I wore red denim shorts,a black Bob Marley t shirt,red flats, and studded bracelets. I also tied a red headband around my forhead. My makeup consisted of purple lipstick,silver eyeshadow and black mascara and eyeliner.

"Wow,we look awesome.'' Gemma smirked. We both pulled out our digital cameras and took a few pictures. A few minutes later, Gemma swung the bookbag over her shoulder and we set off for backstage.

"Holy fuck,that dude's huge." I whimpered,looking up at the heeeeeeeeeee-uge body guard.

"Ladies." The man said gruffly,his arms folded.

"Hi." I squeaked. "Um.We're Kodi McDonald and Gemma Martin. Mason said he told you we were coming?"

The man looked thoughtful. "Oh,right. Okay. Go on back,they're probably still doing soundcheck." He nodded,moving aside so we could get through the door.

"Thanks!" Gemma called as the door closed. We walked around blindly for a few minutes,until we heard the opening cords of Moving Along. We walked toward the sound and found ourselves on stage left. Gemma dropped the bookbag and grinned.

"BESTIE!" She yelled,hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"I told you!" I giggled. I snuck up behind Trace and wrapped my arms around him,preventing him from playing his guitar.

"Hmm... I wonder who this is.Let's see...studded bracelet...black painted nails...a skull ring...KODI!" Trace yelled,awkwardly reaching behind him to hug me.

"DUDES,YOU'RE ON IN 5!" Some sound dude yelled.

"We better go then. We'll be watching though!" I chirped. As a second thought,I went back and hugged Mason tightly.

"Good luck and have fun." I whispered in his ear.

"You have fun too,dollface." He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw. (: