True To Me

Five.

I looked at it.

No way.

NO way.

A little pink plus sign. This is not good. I'm gonna be killed. Murdered. Be-headed. Hung. Strangled.

I called the first person I could think of.

"Hello?" a tired voice answered,mid-yawn.

"Mason...this isn't good." I sobbed.

"What isn't?What happened?" He was wide awake now,listening carefully.

"I'm.. p-pregnant!" I wailed loudly,falling to the bathroon floor in a ball.

"WHAT?! You're PREGNANT!? Oh my GOD!" Mason shouted.

I sobbed harder, "I know. I don't know what do to."

"Gemma,you have to tell Trace." He said sternly. [A/N:HA! I bet you thought it was Kodi.I'm sneaky.]

"WHAT!Mason,have you lost it? He'll murder me!"

"Gemma. You listen to me and you listen good. It takes two people to make a baby,and Trace was one of those two people. You have to tell him." Mason said,starting out stern but ended soothingly. "Does Kodi know?"

"No,I just found out. Mase,can you get Kodi and Trace and come over? Blake and Ant should come too..."

"Alright. I'll be there in a couple hours. Go eat something,Gemz." He said.

I sighed heavily,wiping my tears. "Okay. Thanks alot,Mason. I love you,boy."

He laughed lightly. "I love you too,girl."

--

I looked at myself sideways in my full length mirror. Obviously I wasn't showing. I was only about a month along. I had gone to the doctor as soon as I hung up from Mason. They told me I was just about a month.

Sighing,I pulled a fitted blue v-neck on and a pair of denim shorts. I left my Spongebob slippers on,and headed down to the kitchen to get a Coke.

Damn,I gotta stop drinking Coke. Fuck.

Instead,I grabbed a Vitamin water. I sat on the couch and flipped through the channels on the TV. It seemed like every channel had something to do with babies. Jon & Kate + 8. A baby story. Table for 12. 18 Kids and Counting.

Of course. Thanks alot,TLC. Bastards,

A few minutes later,the doorbell rang. Before I even got off the couch,Kodi came in running and she jumped on me.

"SISTAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed,hugging me. Mason rolled his eyes and pulled Kodi off me. I subconciously wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"Hey!Party poopers." Kodi grumbled,sitting on the carpet and taking the remote from the table. Trace sat next to me and put his arm around me,kissing my head. Ant sat next to Kodi on the floor,and Blake sat in the armchair. Mason came from the kitchen,holding another bottle of vitamin water.

"Come on. Tell them." He mouthed,smiling lightly. I nodded.

"Um,guys? Kodi can you turn off the tv for a second? I have something to tell you guys,and I don't know how you'll take it."

As if on cue,Trace and Kodi scrunched up their eyebrows. Kodi flipped off the tv and I stood up,pacing. Mason took my spot next to Trace.

"Well...do you remember that party we had last month?"

Everyone nodded,and Trace smiled. That was the night.

"Um...Trace,do you remember us going upstairs?" I asked quietly.

He nodded,a look of confusion washing over his face.

'Guys...I'm.- I'm pregnant." I whispered. I lifted my head and Kodi was sitting there,her mouth wide open. Blake and Ant were staring at me,astounded.

Trace was looking at the floor,his head in his hands.

"Gemma..Are-are you sure?" Kodi asked me,standing up slowly.

I nodded,my eyes filling up again. "I went to the doctor earlier.I'm only a month along."

Kodi threaded her fingers through her straight,dark hair. "Wow...I can't believe it."

"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Ant shouted,hugging me. I laughed halfheartedly and patted his back.

"Yeah,Anty,I guess you are."

Trace was now looking at me,a bunch of different emotions crossing his face. Anger. Sadness.Happiness.Excitement.Fear.

"Guys?Can I talk to Trace alone?" I whispered. They all nodded. Ant and Blake kissed my head,Kodi gave me a soft smile,and Mason squeezed my arm lightly before they all went outside.

"Gemma. Wow." Trace sighed,standing up. He rubbed his hands over his face a couple of times.

"What are we going to do,Trace?" I sobbed. He ran over and hugged me tightly into his chest,rocking me back and forth.

"I don't know,Gemz. I have no idea. What about my tour? I can't canel it,It starts next month..." He mumbled. I jerked myself away from him,glaring.

"I tell you I'm pregnant and all you care about is your god damned tour?!" I yelled at him angrily.

"Well- it's my job,Gemma. I need this tour."

My mouth fell open,my eyes ablaze.

"Get out of my house,Trace."

"But-"

"Get out."

"Gemma,pl-''

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE,TRACE!" I screamed.

"Fine.Have it your own fucking way,Gemma. I'm not coming back." He yelled back,pulling the door open and slamming it shut behind him. I sank into the armchair,crying my eyes out. I looked out the window and saw him climbing into the car with Blake,and they took off.

Kodi,Mason and Ant came in and sat around me as I cried.

I'm fucking stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
wowza. sorry for the shortness,another might come out sometime today. :)