Trapped in Paradise My Ass

Frowned Upon

Songs of Inspiration
Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
What If by Creed
I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie
Taking Over Me by Evanescence

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."

“Was the really necessary? Baker, you should go talk to her.” Conner looked at Blayne closely. Both of the them were staking claim, refusing the let the other just sit around. Giving a sigh, Blayne stood up and walked away with his hands in his pocket. Conner smiled simply, hoping that Blayne was going to talk with Abbi, somehow he doubted it. That was Blayne, he acted like that most of the time. Despite all that, Conner thought Blayne was a good guy, who had a hard life.

“Pardon ladies and gentlemen, the plane is behind schedule. We well be delayed by four hours.” The dark brunette looked tired as she spoke this. Everyone in the room looked at her with rage, their hatred was for no one in general. Countless people flocked the women at the desk, asking pointless questions. She sighed and began answering their questions. The new group of worn out teenagers looked at each other in disbelief. They now had to wait four extra hours before getting anywhere. A large group of teens took to the floor, claiming over three rows of seats. Many, formed sleeping groups, others decided to be with themselves. The teachers looked around, please to see everyone there. Then, they realized that their were many missing students. But god, it was lovely, all the so called bad students.

“Hey, Linda, who is missing. Let me see, Sam.”

“Of course.” Replied James with a deep smirk. The teacher looked at him for a moment then continued on.

“Um, Blayne.”

“As usual." replied Linda

“Most likely looking for Lavalan.” James looked drolly at Linda, who shook her head.

“And, let me see. Lyra isn’t here.”

“Oh, what a drag. Probably chasing after a guy.” James chimed in sarcastically. Linda let out a huff, then brought her head up.

“Oh, wait! Abbi is gone, but hopefully Blayne went to look for her. Okay, all are accounted for.” Linda leaned back in her chair, hoping to relax for a bit. Fat chance. The group of the floor started shouting, and rolling around. Wrestling in the airport was frowned upon. Mainly, everything was frowned upon in an airport.

She tried settling them down, only to get glared at. When they did calm down, she leaned back to rest again. In the distance of her hear drum. She could hear the sounds of low struggling, and punches. Sighing, she decided to ignore them. Well done.

Near by, Sam and Sade were tongue locking in the Children Center. There weren’t many adult looking after the few dozen children. Plus, the ones that were there, seemed to be completely afraid of Sam. She looked at them once, and off they went. She struggled to keep her balance on the huge stuffed elephant, as he crawled on top of her. A little brunette sat there looking at them. His head tilted to the side in wonder. At first her thought they were playing. In his eye’s, the big girl was constantly groaning about something, while the big boy jumped on her. Normally, the boy would’ve been yelled at. But for some reason, the teachers didn’t want to upset the big girl, and ruin her play time.

“You’re a very naughty girl. Mean to friends, cruel to Holly, even worse to me.” He grinned sharply, while pushing her down. She hissed at him, her back was being stabbed by an ugly elephant. He felt triumphant, but knew this was only the beginning. He could never win that easy.

“I do as I like. Surely, you love it.” Sam ran her fingers through his hair. Tightly, she grasped locks, then jerked his head backwards. He smirked, but didn’t say a thing. She kissed down his neck, but was thrown away by his strong hands. Looking up is disbelief, she growled. He was walking away, with the most arrogant walk she had ever seen. Of course, she had never seen herself walk. The little kid stood up, only to be throw to the side like a rag doll by the ragging Sam. She would make him pay for that. He would suffer in ecstasy, beneath her hands. Grinning at the thought, she took off.

Lyra lifted her head to see the guy Sam liked, running. She was surprised to see him moving so quickly, and with very little effort. Alastair looked at Lyra then towards the entrance. He didn’t see anything, then lifted an eyebrow. Like a bolt of lightening. Sam darted by at top speed. Lyra’s jaw dropped. There were only a few times Sam had to pull out her running legs. Rarely, was anyone ever able to catch her. She must have been really turned on. Turning back towards Lyra, Alastair laughed gently.

“I suppose that was Sam?”

“Yeah, that was her.” Alastair grinned at Lyra. The waitress smiled brightly, placing food on the table. The food he had gotten looked simple, and elegant, but rich in flavor. Much like him. Lyra slapped herself mentally for thinking about him in such a way. Suddenly, her eyes looked upon the combo platter. Everything was neatly kept away from each other just as asked.

Nonetheless, it was stacked to the brink with food. She waited to see his movements. First, he placed a cloth napkin onto one of this legs, then picked up a knife and his fork. When he began eating, she was almost entranced by how he did it. He looked up for a moment, chewing his food, but still he made Lyra smiled. A blush broke onto her face, which rarely happened. She was pleased with this man, she wanted to know him better.