Trapped in Paradise My Ass

What a long ride

Songs of Inspiration
Follow Me Down by 3OH!3 & neon hitch (From the new Alice in Wonderland soundtrack.)
Best of You by Foo Fighters
Calling all Stations Now by I Hate this Place ( They are great newcomers!! Check them out on youtube!!)
99 Times by Kate Voegele
Mannequin by Katy Perry

"A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist."

Somehow, everyone that was missing found their way back to the gate. Tensions were incredibly high but denial seemed to be the way of cooping at the minute. The gate looked like a morbid scene at the moment then Haru got an idea. She pulled Conner over to her and whispered something in his ear. Everyone looked at them closely, but no one could hear what they were saying. Conner grinned as he pulled away from Haru. He nodded whole heartedly, then went over to Blayne. He whispered something in Blayne’s ear, who surprisingly looked pleased. Nodding, he got up and started rummaging through his bag. He pulled out a pair of ispeakers and placed it near Haru and Conner. All three pulled out their ipods than began placing songs they wanted to play.

“What are you guys doing?” Holly asked with intrigue.

“Well, we’ve got two hours before the plane arrives. Let’s enjoy our time. Anyone up for some dancing?” Conner offered while standing up after hooking up Haru’s ipod. Linda looked at them unsure, but the workers at the counter already looked interested. Smiling, Linda hoped that this would help ease the group’s tension.

“Alright, up first. “Hot Mess” by Cobra Starship!!!” Conner pulled Haru from her seat. At first she was shocked. She may have thought of it, but she didn’t think she would be partaking in the event. Awkwardly, she began to dance with him. Blayne moved next, offering Holly a dance. Smiling, she grabbed his hand and began to move with him. Grinning, Sam pulled Sade to the floor demanding for his body to contact with his. Lyra wanted to dance with Alistair but even she knew how that would look. Instead, she just smiled and clapped her hands to the beat. She didn’t even notice Matthew coming up beside her and pulled her up.

“Come now, you can’t just sit.” The two of them laughed out loud then danced with the others. Even James and Abbi found someone to dance with. When the song change, people stopped for a second only to hear “Good Girls go Bad”, also by Cobra Starship. Other people along the gate began to dance as well, even parents with their children. The flight attendants at the front smiled, they even began to dance among themselves.

The guards did come by only to see that everyone was enjoying themselves. It took a lot for them not to join the group. After being offered by countless women to dance with them, the guards stumbled off. Conner smiled down at Haru, who blushed in return. The song suddenly changed to “Let it Rock” by Kevin Rudolf. The group jumped together, dancing to the beat. For once, the group was truly having fun. Everyone was singing and dancing to the music blasting in their ears. Lyra brought her camera just in time to see Blayne and James having a dance off. She had to admit, the two of them were really good. It was hard to see a clear winning. Even the girls were going at it, showing abilities that no one knew they had. It was a Airport party, and it was all caught on video.

“Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention.” The music died down, and everyone stopped dancing. Even though no one wanted to stopped dancing. It seemed like the attendants were going to deliver some good news.

“The plane has arrived. We are going to start bordering in fifteen minutes.” Everyone cheered for the attendants and started packing all their belongings up. The group of teenagers laughed amongst themselves while jumping to be first in line. It didn’t take long for the doors to open. Despite being first in line, first class was let in before anyone else. Sam watched as Sade disappeared from her view. Lyra also felt a small sting as Alistair disappeared into the dark doors. Once first class was in, everyone piled up to the door. The teenagers did got in and moved past first class, who were still placing their belongings in the overhead.

The plane was huge with two allis, and a stairway leading up to the top floor. Lyra held out her camera, taking videos and stills of the plane. As Lyra went past Alistair, she could've sworn she saw a smirk of lust. Blushing, she moved on. Without noticing, she tripped over someone luggage. Letting out a yelp, she stumbled into a seat while trying to break her fall. A tall man lifted her from the seat then set her back on her feet.

“Are you alright, I’m sorry. I was just about to move that. I hope you didn’t get hurt.” Gulping, she glanced up. They were so close together that she had to look up to see his face. He had bright blue eyes and slicked back platinum blond hair. His voice had a charming accent, she guessed it was Austrian.

“No its okay. I’m fine. No worries here!” She rubbed her head and laughed. Opening her eyes, she realized that beside the man was her seat. Looking at the number she raised an eyebrow. Using her ticket, she confirmed it. It was her seat.

“Ah, that’s my seat.” She pointed rather dumbly.

“Well then, let me help you with your stuff.” Without waiting for an answer, he took her stuff and placed it in the overhead. Sam huffed at him while holding out her luggage. Laughing at her actions, he took her bags and placed them in the overhead as well.

“I’m guessing your seat is here as well.” It sounded more like a statement more then a question. Laughing, Lyra let Sam into her seat then she followed. Once the three of them sat down, there were three seats left open on Sam’s right. The burly man on Lyra’s left began to make some conversation as Sam broke from her seat to find Sade. Feeling left behind, Lyra began talking with the handsome stranger.

Just a few rows back, everyone was finding their seats and buckling in. Everyone could tell who the fearful people were by the looks on their faces. Linda was one of them. Her face was firmly cupped by her hands which held a throw up bag against her skin. By no means did Abbi like the looks of this. She had offered to sit next to her, only to say she needed to go comfort someone else, then darted off. The flight attendant asked if she needed anything before walking off.

“Wait, why are you sitting here?” Blayne questioned as Abbi forced her way past Haru’s knees. She plopped between them ungracefully.
“Because James has hands between someone's legs, I would never dare sit next to Sam, Matthew is boring, Holly is also looking sickly, Conner is sitting next to Holly who again looks like she will throw up, and LINDA, who I was suppose to sit by has a barf bag around her mouth. THAT is why I am sitting here.” Abbi sat all on one breath, then huffed out while slumping back into the seat. Haru just looked at Abbi but didn’t speak, which Blayne was grateful for, he didn’t want any drama.

“Ladies and gentleman, we will be taking off in just a moment. If you’d be so kind as to buckle your seatbelt and pay attention to the flight attendant nearest you. They will be-” Everyone had heard these steps a million times before, so most of them zoned out while they spoke. The only thing anyone stopped to listen to was the travel hours. Which got a groan from a lot of teens. Nonetheless, everyone listened fairly well. But now it was time to go, and the group couldn’t wait.

The engines fired and the plane shook. It didn’t take long for the plane to get into the air, but the feeling in people’s ears and stomach’s lasted for was seemed like an eternity. Some people on the flight did throw up, one was Linda, which made Abbi really happy that she moved. Once they were high enough in the sky, mostly everyone started pulling out books, ipods, laptops, camera, journals, or anything else that could keep them busy. It was going to be a long ride, best make the most of it.