Trapped in Paradise My Ass

No Turning Back Now

Songs of Inspiration
Time to Dance by Panic! At the Disco
All the Little Things By Danny Elfman ( This song is from Wanted.)
Kiss My Sass by Cobra Starship

"The choices we make in life have unlimited possibilities and reactions."

“I’m glad all of you showed up!” The senior teacher spoke with a thick spontaneous voice. She pulled her red hair back into a tight pony tail. Then she glanced down at all her students. Each one seemed to be in another place or tired. Haru, one of the newest students to the school had her head down on the desk. Holly was sitting in the back, away from everyone. Sam and Lyra were sitting in the middle talking amongst themselves, not caring about what everyone else was doing. Blayne sat beside them with his ipod, not saying much to anyone. Matthew was busy some school work, not once glancing up. The last in the room, Conner smiled up at the teacher but went back to his book a moment later. Eight other students were in a different classroom, getting ready to leave.

Suddenly, the door flew open and in walked James and Abbi, linked by the arms. The weren't really a couple but the two liked to used each other to appear glamorous. Everyone looked up at the two of them. They stood in front, talking with the teacher. Not long after, six men walked in carrying two suit cases each. That was just like them. Someone else always had to do their work. They didn’t even know what it meant to fight for what they wanted in life. Everything was always handed to them, and they soaked it up with out a second thought.

“Good to see the party hasn’t started,” James grinned at all the students. Sam looked at him for a moment then rolled her eyes. She found him to be totally useless. Why he was coming on the trip was beyond her. He looked back at her, and smirked. She retaliated with a nasty sneer. Turning her head sharply, she looked at Lyra. Who happened to be laughing at her.

Growling, she knocked Lyra over the head, then turned away. Haru brought her head up from the desk to look around. She turning slightly to see who was laughing. Sam looked Haru right in the eyes. She didn’t give her a cruel look, but Haru’s eyes went wide. She turned around immediately without a word.

Before anymore could do anything further, the teacher clapped her hands together and stood up abruptly. She smiled at everyone, but stopped when another Senior teacher knocked on the door. He walked in with a smile. For a quick moment, he smiled to the students, but turned his attention back to their teacher. He looked over joyed and anxious. He had no more patience for being in this school. Everyone felt it, it was time to leave.

“Linda, are you ready to go? All my students are on the bus.”

“Yeah, we are ready. Okay class, lets go!” Linda smiled at her students. Each one of them took a moment of realism in their own way. They were going on a trip that would leave them breathless and filled with wonderful stories to tell. Lyra stood up, she grabbed her over sized bag, then walked over to Haru, with Sam beside her.

“Hey, um….”

“Haru,” Sam filled in for Lyra. Lyra broke out a cheesy smile and rubbed the back of her head.

“Yeah, sorry about that. Haru, we’re leaving.” Lyra tapped Haru on the shoulder. She jumped from the sudden tap and blushed when she saw Lyra standing over her. Quickly, she flew out of her seat, and picked up her backpack. Hurrying out, she grabbed her one suit case and followed everyone out the door. The teacher smiled at her classroom. That was the last time she would see it in a while. She flicked off the lights, and locked the door behind her, then followed her class to the bus.

Blayne set down his suit case in front of the bus driver. The driver smiled simply, which Blayne returned with a slight head nod. He was the first of them to climb onto the bus. It was a small bus, and crammed with eight other students, and their teacher. Of course, the popular students sat in the front, near the teacher's seats. The middle belonged to the nature loves, then came the misfits. In Blayne’s opinion, that was more then half of them. At first he didn’t know where to sit, then he saw a friend. Grinning, he walked on over and plopped into the seat near the back.

Matthew was the next one on. The jocks in front mocked him as he went by. One tried to knock his book from his hands. One would think it would’ve fallen, but it didn’t. His eyes never once left the page as his right hand knocked the jock's hand away. He continued on until he reached the mid back of the bus.

Third on the bus was Abbi. She smiled at the girls in the front. All of them offered the seat next to them, but she declined most of them. When her eyes landed upon her best friend, she let out a high pitched squeal. As did the other girl. Both of them stood up and started squealing at each other, then both of them floated into the seat. Abbi grinned at her best friend. They started talking about random things while guys flirted with them. Her eyes drifted for a mere moment as the next student climbed on.

Conner grinned at everyone on the bus. That was his thing. No one had any issues with him. The ones in front didn’t offer a seat, but they didn’t attack him as he went by. Conner slinked by everyone until he reached some people that he knew. None of his friends were on the bus, but he would make the best of it. That's how he worked, if he didn't have a friend now, he would in a few minutes of talking with other people.

The fifth person to climb onto the bus was James. The moment he came into view, everyone in front shouted, and hooted at his appearance. He smirked at everyone, then gave a small bow. He charming gesture was cut short by a hand suddenly lashing out and pushing him forward roughly. Sam gave him a smirk as she pushed past. Following behind her was Lyra, who laughed at the expression on James' face. He went to trip Sam, but she gracefully moved around his feeble attempt. The two of them strutted to the back, feeling confident and cheerful.

Lastly, Holly and Haru crept onto the bus. Everyone looked at them closely. Holly gulped and looked down at her feet. She forced herself to the back, pass the arms and legs of the jocks in front. Haru closely followed behind her, hoping to use her as a shield. But within seconds, the were near the back of the bus, looking at people, begging to sit with them. As all awkward bus pleads, they were granted seats without a word. And with that the teachers stood up together. Painfully, the did a row call. Each person had to answer dumbly, either to say they were present or correct the way their last names were pronounced.

“Alright, now that everyone is here, we can go!!” The teachers cried out together. They were cheered on by everyone in the first and second rows. Of coarse the ones in back rolled their eyes, then continued on with their own things. This was it, there was no turning back for any of them. It would be a whole three weeks before they returned to their lives.