Trapped in Paradise My Ass

You Know the Usual

Songs of Inspiration
When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down
Sober by P!nk
Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence
Where'd You Go by Fort Minor

"Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"

This was it. The moment of truth, the moment of freedom. The bus pulled to a stop. Everyone seemed to be holding their breath. They wanted to see a brilliant ocean, instead, the got to see the street cleaners of an airport. Along with the hustle, and bustle of people shouting about being late, passport is missing, count the kids, you know the usual. The teens looked at each other. Was a wonderfully dirty place to be. After five hours, all they had to look forward to was an airport.

The teachers scrambled everyone together. Grabbing bags, counting off heads. They looked around, someone was missing. But who, they counted in their head. Still, they couldn’t tell who wasn’t there. The bus started taking off. Suddenly, Linda, the senior teacher let out a scream and chased the bus. The bus came to a halt. Everyone looked at the Linda. The bus door opened, out walked Haru. She was blushing a deep red. Laughter filled the air, but it didn’t seem mean.

“Hey, did you get a video?” Lyra looked at Sam with a huge grin. Sam nodded with a smirk then pushed the replay button. The HD camera replayed the scene of the teacher screaming and cashing the bus. What they didn’t see the camera caught. It caught a sudden trip in Linda’s step that made her face look strange. Everyone laughed, including Linda.

“Sam you are a treasure, but you’ll have to deleted that.” Linda tried laughing it off, but Sam stopped laughing.

“I don’t think so. I’m never taking one of your tests again.” Sam smirked and trotted away with her camera in hand.

“Lyra, she was joking? Right?” Linda looked at Lyra questionably, but Lyra shook her head, then ran after Sam. If the teacher was smart, she would steal that in the middle of the night. But, that wasn’t likely. No one could get that close to Sam without it being Lyra or a really hot guy, with a great body.

The group walked into the airport. It was massive, but it seemed small with the five thousand people running around or standing in a ludicrously long line. Oh god, the lines. They were huge! Abbi let out a shriek of protest.

“There is no way I’m standing in line that long. I’m rich, I wont stand of this.” Abbi stomped her foot and looked at Linda. Linda didn’t know what to say. They needed to get in line before they got even longer. Linda sighed, leaving Abbi alone to be angry. Blayne was in front of the line, next up to talk with the ticket person. How he had got there was a mystery to all.

“Hey, Sam? Is this yours?” Sam turned sharply to looked at the one who spoke her name. It was Holly. She was blushing a deep red, while holding up a small lucky charm. Sam blinked at the little thing. Her little brother had given it to him, many years ago. Before, he died. She reached out for it gently. It was a pearl cut phoenix pendent with a bright amethysts stone at the top. She gripped the chain, the pendent dangled. For a moment, her face showed real emotion. Sorrow.

“Thank you, Holly. I’m grateful.” Holly smiled at Sam, but suddenly stopped when she saw Lyra looking at her. Sam turned her head and groaned at Lyra.
“Tell me you DIDN’T get a picture,”

“Oh, you know it baby. You look rather lovely.” Lyra’s eyes went wide as Sam suddenly darted out with her long legs. Lyra laughed and took off like a bullet. Everyone looked at them. Now they were running in an airport, nothing good would come of this.